Wrestling is the most redpilled alpha sport and the sport of choice for true aryans

Wrestling is the most redpilled alpha sport and the sport of choice for true aryans
Why don't you wrestle, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wlUBlJ-NxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I'm not gay

I would go into wrestling, since I'm 6'4" (with a nine inch cock), but I'm busy with my career at Wendy's.

This guy look gay to you bud?

Yeah kinda

youtube.com/watch?v=5wlUBlJ-NxM
I'm talking about the real wrestling

You people really are the niggers of the white people.

Keep in mind, the only thing op wrestles is wrestling with his own latent homosexuality

It's kind of too late for me, being almost 25... is it not? I''ve been boxing for a couple of years, but I always accepted wrestling as superior sport.

Wrestling is the gayest shit ever

Kek

Try wrestling for 1 minute and you will be exhausted beyond your limits. That's what convinced me it is a great sport.

fpbp.

hugging sweaty men in tights is not something I'm interested in

you're not comfortable enough with your heterosexuality to let another man jam his thumb up your ass?

no too much niggers involved

DARTS is the whitest of white

>fat beer bellys
>hot chicks get the athletes to the dart position
>whole audience is full of alcohol and jowling all the time

>try gaysex for 1 minute you will be exhausted beyond your limits.

cum home white man

This!

what a gaysports

>touching other man

Merhaba roach

>Pushing iron and stare into walls for hours
>Fight and eventually get brain damage, if not then become rich toy for jews like similiar people who exist solely to entertain population through TV
>Get old, die like everyone else

Such redpill oh my god

Now go try wrestling a bullet of your body.

Ssup komshu.

You would know

Because I'm more of a Judo guy since it's working from a standing position instead of that weird crouch wrestlers have

deal with it. Touching sweaty guys in spandex is so fucking gay dude

I wrestle..... with my conscience.

>straight man:"wrestling is amazing sport"
>a bunch of DEFINETILY NOT latent homos from Sup Forums:"what, touching other men? So gay! Look, they're so strong, that's gay. Gay, gay, gay, not as myself"

Should I become a gym rat and find a girl to marry, or go full Schopenhauer?

That's not wrestling. Only is catch wrestling is truly wrestling.

How you feeling Ronda?

ring worm and skin diseases. all the wrestlers deal with nasty shit like that. is a filthy nasty sport

idk.

are you comfortable enough with your sexuality to suck my dick?

>cunt that has shitty striking game getting convinced to focus on striking has an infuence on the sport she's good at and she owes her previous success to
k

Probably the most gayest sport on earth after mini golf.

maybe we can fix the gay aspect with mixing genders. Woman against Men.

You can get decent enough to wipe the floor with random shmucks. It's a fun hobby.

>Why don't you wrestle, Sup Forums?
Because most of it is staged and fake, idiot.

This is true. I wish wrestling was as big in Canada as it is in the States. I do BJJ since that is the closest thing to wrestling for me.

He mean the real wrestling. Where you get less money less audience and less pussys and more muscle fatty guys with sweaty wet spandex tight on their skin.

so just rape then?

be like this guy he learned to wrestle very well

at least it woldnt be gay anymore

Sounds like true manly sport

Sadly, the closest wrestling club is over an hour away. Just too much to fit in to my weekly schedule.

>Because most of it is staged and fake, idiot.

Mandrama isn't real wrestling.

Test Switzerland never drew a dime manlet

but much more accepted and funded in the whole world. I dont know anyone who watches the gay fuck you call wrestling.

>SEETHING

because I practice Judo and BJJ instead

Blowjob jobs are no sports. Even in the wrestling and judo tier of sports

The majority of posters here are fast anime watcing losers.

They were probably picked on by alpha wrestlers in high-school and college like us. They will never understand how to fight let alone wrestle

But it's based off real wrestling, catch, unlike your retarded freestyle or Graeco shit. So it's closer to wrestling than both of those.

>Why don't you wrestle, Sup Forums?

I'm not gay.

*fat anime watcing losers

noone in germany do wrestling in the traditional way. Its just too gay dude. But it fits absolutley in the gay high school sports movement in usa i think.

MTV would approve it i believe. So the prepped bulls can take the high school chicks

The top judokas in the world were comfortably beaten by catch wrestlers. Judokas destroyed BJJ practitioners. BJJ is useless.
You were picked on by wrestlers?

There's no money in wrestling in the usa. The best outcome if ur a top athlete is a full ride to a university.

Closest homosexuals

If you can't touch another Man without feeling gay then that's your own insecurities. You would get your shit beat down in less than a minute. Guarantee none of you ever played a sport

So ure telling me the more based WWE wrestling is better?

>faked and funny fun sports
>money as fuck

i could check anyones oil here and twice on sundays

I was the wrestler that picked on anime nerds

Btw PA reporting in so if u have any wrestling questions automatically defer them to the master race

You are talking about an entirely different subject

Oh, you formatted that sentence poorly. Obviously you were a Graeco or freestyle dweeb, as true wrestling, catch, is a thinking man's game.

>If you can't touch another Man without feeling gay then that's your own insecurities.
>Guarantee none of you ever played a sport
Why do you respond to posts you haven't read?

New Jersey is the best wrestling state in the country.

Someone who takes 8th place in the state tournament here would be state champion in the majority of states

We are the master race

so damaging your brain to get into university with no money looks like something every us american white guy should do. Makes it easier for the bull to fuck your chicks

Why don't Americans understand the superiority of catch?

Judokas would never beat BJJ guys in a submission wrestling contest, ever.

What's up with that one German in this thread who can only think about the word "gay" and "gay sex"?

Greco-Roman and freestyle were only during the off-season

The official college and high school format is scholastic

.... Brain damage from wrestling are you fucking retarded?

Sound like a based person who detects gay things at a far distance. I like him

You don't damage your brain wrestling retard.

How stupid are you?

>Fight and eventually get brain damage
That's a problem with striking martial arts, not grappling.

>tfw there will never be a no-gi wrestling/judo hybrid sport

Thinking he is talking about WWE KEK oh you britbongs

He beat them so badly that the Brazilians named the double wristlock after him.

How do you like BJJ? I'm thinking about taking it up when I move.

Pls refer to All Americans by state year after year after year. That should clear things up for u

Why not catch? It is vastly superior.
>>tfw there will never be a no-gi wrestling/judo hybrid sport
You're basically talking about catch.

Gay here.

Wrestling is pretty gay.
I respect that it's pretty a test of who has the better physique in body and mind

But it's pretty fucking gay. Literally grabbing around a half-naked man only wearing a speedo by any body part you can get your hands on.

Don't get me started when they start doing holds/grabs/pins and they essentially become a literal ball of human coitus.

It's gay famalam

>no-gi
Most people don't run around naked which makes the training with gi so much more useful in everyday life.

that's pretty gay.

there is alot of mostly useless open guard shit especially in the gi
spending hours training silly stuff like spider guard that would pretty much never be useful in a self-defense or mma situation seems like a waste of time
perhaps find a no gi grappling or mma gym

I fucking love darts but powerlifting is the ultimate red pilled alpha sport

Lol ur fucking clueless. Abdul probably banged ur head a few too many times into the headboard last night huh

Or a catch gym.

No it isn't. You need something that requires technique and intelligence as well as strength. Try Oly lifting or catch wrestling.

It looks extremly gay tho.
Great sport tho, but cauliflower ears are ugly as hell whic his why i never did a lot of wrestling. Just as much as needed to not be a beetle on his back if someone takes me down.

>powerlifting
>not weightlifting

College teams sure, Penn state dominates every year. But those aren't in state wrestlers. Just look at the college home states for all Americans and the high school national rankings and you will see NJ dominates every single year.

PA is top 3 aswell but NJ usually comes out on top

I mean modern. Judoka did have some tricks in the past. Now the double wrist lock is standard BJJ curriculum and many variations are known by even a bluebelt. BBJ was less afraid of evolving in the past, it gave the style an edge I think.

If you go to a school with a good and friendly reputation, I can't recommend it enough. Grappling martial arts are a lot of fun, very technical, and will teach you to defend yourself pretty well without killing as many brain cells as something like boxing.

No wrestling is, most fights are not standup boxing matches. Humans fight like cats in a bag that means grappling is essential. Knowing how to grapple ie wrestling is the most important thing to knkw

>meme-as-meme-can
it doesn't exist anymore
just call it what it is in it's modern form, no-gi submission grappling aka bjj

I prefer hockey

>I mean modern
Basically BJJ isn't BJJ anymore, it is a mixed martial art. It has plundered different styles that to call it Brazilian or jiujitsu is a lie.

Its called wearing headgear.... problem solved

Millimeter peter detected.