Months alone with other men, rugh sea, deseases, hard and painful work

>months alone with other men, rugh sea, deseases, hard and painful work
>you get to a new land
>see pic related
>"hello stranger, do you want me to show you around?"
>no!
>go and fap alone in the woods

Why anglos were such homos?

She would not look like that... She would have NEVER showered, she would have hairy pits, unwashed clothes, terrible teeth, etc.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

get off on new island... see apes... um... why not fuck apes?!??

Faggot.

>pleaseee give me your white god seed inside meeee!

>n-no , g-go away!

lmao what a fucking homos

They didn´t want to racemix. Also
>fap alone in the woods
>fap
>alone
oh you sweet summerchild.

>blue eyes
lol

>Spaniards confirmed for bottom-feeder standards.

There's a reason she's wearing an entire fucking teepee as a dress.

But I am part injun. I'm still white. What went wrong, Castille? Why isn't South America white? Are Castilians even white after the Moors raped them?

same for the crew of the ship... lol

>Blue eyes

I think her ancestors took the BWC,Pedro

Elizabeth Warren?

If I was an anglo in that era I wouldn't go into the woods with her either. She's probably a skin walker or some shit. Fucking skin walkers everywhere man. Native Americans probably don't actually exist, they are all probably just skin walkers. Skin walkers living on reservations leeching our government money for their evil skin walker plans. Fucking heretic bastards.

That girl isn't native. Stop posting her.

If you saw actual native crones you wouldn't want to fuck them either.

Fuck Florida State University

>She would have NEVER showered, she would have hairy pits, unwashed clothes, terrible teeth, etc.

So would he

Oddly enough people do fap in groups Sweden, it's where we get the term circlejerk

But but muh artificially induced superiority user

I think there's certainly some kind of correlation between Brits and French not fucking natives, nor being raped by Moors for centuries, and Iberians fucking natives like rabbits, as well as taking massive amounts of sand nigger cock for hundreds of years.

Average native american

If that's Pocahontas, she was 11.

Average british

Yes.Brits and French are now Openly Gay liberals whilst Spainards are not(for the majority).
You gotta fuck,you can't deny hormones.

How can a pioneer even compete?

I mean I'm not going to try and dispute any of that, my argument is simply that they're fucking ugly. The only arguably nice trait they have is strong cheekbones. Otherwise they have toothpick legs with no ass, even the fatties. Meaning that the fatties carry their weight disproportionately: they're all top-heavy, boxy refrigerator bodies. Complete muffin tops. They look like a dirty dishwater Sponge-bob.

I've lived near native reservations to say this in complete earnest.

>Blue eyes

Probably Polish in fancy dress, not a dirty shitskin

Theres a reason every one of us 1/6000000th cherokee

This is pretty cherry picked,not all brits look like that guy in the pic.My brit friends are pretty handsome,not like that guy that you posted

Honestly I'd fuck anything at this point

genocide

>PLANNED PARENTHOOD.JPG
WHY ARE WE DEFUNDING THE BLACK BABBY ABORTION FACTORY

ITS AMAZING THAT IT EVEN EXISTS IN THE FIRST PLACE WITH ALL THE SJW PC SHIT, IN A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT UNIVERSE THEY'D CALL IT STATE FUNDED MINORITY GENOCIDE

GET UR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT REPUBLICANS

Trump loves Israel and has CEOs in his cabinet.
Do you really need to guess?

would you fuck an abbo ?

Now natives have cassinos all over the us...

Abos are the result of millenias of incest

Ehhh maybe not

Get off MY continent.

Actually the French settlers married native girls (Micmacs).

MANIFEST DESTINY URAAH

Me, 2nd from left.

she's not even attractive

I think you'll find, if you actually met some Spaniards, that Spain is just as liberal as any other Western European country.

Only reason they have a lower rate of Islam is because they move on to countries that actually have money. Everything else is the same, at least according to the Spaniards I used to work with from Madrid and La Coruna.

Sounds legit, lad. The only time I've asked an American to describe native women to me, was a white New Mexico resident, who replied with "mostly fat, alcoholic squalls".

In all seriousness though, I think the real reason, getting back to the topic, that we didn't really breed with natives back then was simply because we'd take our wives with us or simply not relocate permanently, whereas Spaniards were more inclined to venture out there as single men, find a fat squall, rape her, get married and build a house.

theres a reason why the US is the way it is now, and why mexico is what it is

because anglos refrained from polluting their seed, whereas you guys dug in and fucked over your lineage

You realize trading posts and colonies were already set up in the US before your autistic pilgrims (who literally left England because people over here were having too much fun) got there, right?

You faggots need to stop that meme, the reason why there was so much racemixing in the spanish conquest is because those areas were much more populated, in mexico and central american you had the aztec empire, in south america the Inca, while in North american you had a few small tribes that got wiped out when the europeans arrives because diseases spread, while indians down south also died, since they had bigger populations many survived and could eventually be railed by Fernando Martínez.

They were puritans and brought their women with them

Spain is so mudblooded that I think fucking the savages in South America actually brought them up a tier