Redpill me on the Holocaust

I can’t really believe the Holocaust didn’t happen, there’s just so much proofs of it, report from people who actually lived that shit. So, redpill me on this, give me some hard evidences against the Holocaust. I really want to know the truth. Show me the contradictions, the statistics, tell me why these ‘’evil joos’’ would turn this into a lie cause I don’t understand shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
jpr.org.uk/map
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/the-holocaust-6-million-lie-population-of-jews-1938-15-748-million-
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar#Concealment_of_the_crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=KPcM4o2yfXo
google.co.uk/search?q=american internment camps ww2&biw=1920&bih=923&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjYrsCxp-_PAhXrDcAKHUPEB6IQ_AUIBigB
m.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2010/04/13/katyn_and_the_good_war
youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=O2sjrGEbb5o
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs&t=215s
youtube.com/watch?v=qMVUtc15j5k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uppity up

the fake holocaust on Sup Forums it's just a meme
but if someone knows better i'd like to know better too

It happened, but the cause of death and total number of deaths are debatable.

The Holocaust actually happened and I see no point in denying it.

Pic related, Jews in Minsk, 1941. Before World War II some 40% of the population was Jewish.
By the time the Red Army retook the city on 3 July 1944, there were only a few Jewish survivors.

I don't know. What you should know is that the holocaust is not a reason why europeans shouldn't have the right to self-determination.

There were few survivors period.

Hitler did not authorise any concerted effort to exterminate the Jews.

The original plan was to relocate them to Palestine.

Then when war broke out that could no longer be accomplished.

The plan then become to use the Royal Navy to relocate the Jews to Madagascar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

Obviously if the plan was to exterminate the Jews there would be no need for these kinds of plans and considerations.

Jews were detained in camps though, and as the war was drawing to a close starvation and disease swept the camps.
At this point even the German people were starving to death.
Of course the people in the camps were starving.

That doesn't make it a focused effort to exterminate the Jews though.

There is a book, "Dissecting the Holocaust" by Germar Rudolf. Interesting the researchers there didn't like Nazis very much.

There is a whole chapter, why the witnesses and confessions are unreliable.

Sometimes a French user with a deep insight in the matter shows up with an AMA Thread

A photo of some random poor people omg absolute proof of the holocaust.

Too many jews in the world for 6 million to be true.

In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac.

Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust.

In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews.

Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites (in fact it is lower). There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase to be generous.

So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again (13.5, but let’s be generous again). This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels

And google

google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population

make the same assumptions.

HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88.

jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257

This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population.

Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the (((Guardian))) and (((google))) of course report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Is this pure coincidence???

Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total?

>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children
jpr.org.uk/map

Aren't these people jews???

where did all the jews of Europe go? The simple answer is: they emigrated after 2,000 years of persecution because for the first time in history they could, either to America or Israel.

You can compare the number of jews in the whole of North America and Asia in 1939 with the number of jews in Israel and the USA today.

Whole of North America 1939: 4,383,643
USA 2014: 10,000,000

Whole of Asia 1939: 582,509
Israel 2014: 6,451,000

>World Almanac says no population drop during the war.
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/the-holocaust-6-million-lie-population-of-jews-1938-15-748-million-

>Jewish census showing 6 million discrepancy - one number for the media and you, one number for reality.

The Third of the Holocaust documentary discusses this in more detail from primary sources at 4:04:41.

Holohoaxers will tell you that the World Almanac revised their figures after the holocaust.

Here is the original World Almanac showing no population drop.

>World Almanac says no population drop during the war.

But yes, the numbers were revised. Let's examine how. They explain here in this jewish source.

nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html

NB how in 1949 the World Almanac mysteriously revised its post-war figure to 11 million (they don't explain how). However, this still didn't fit their story of 6 million, so they also had to mysteriously revise their pre-war figure by 1 million too (they don't explain how).

1948 actual: 15,753,638
1949 revised: 11,266,600
1938 actual: 15,748,091
1939 revised: 16,643,120

cont.

Look at who was making these revisions. It wasn't the World Almanac on its own. There was another organisation called the American Jewish Committee working with them, producing a different set of data.

If true, it would mean that despite all the chaos of post-WWII Europe, some random agency in America was able to take more accurate censuses of pre- and post-war Europe than the World Almanac could at the time in question.

It would also mean that, despite all the chaos of pre-WWII Europe, during 1 year the jewish population mysteriously EXPLODED by 895,029 or 5.7%, or 285% faster than the world population growth rate at this time of around 2%.

The Nizkor source itself explains that the numbers weren't revised because of a new census.

>"WHERE THE EXTRA POPULATION BETWEEN 1938 AND 1939 CAME FROM IS NOT CITED, THOUGH ONE MIGHT SPECULATE..."

No, merely to fit retroactively the mystical number of 6 million, as stated in the letter at the bottom of the source.

>"THE AUTHORITIES AGREE THAT HITLER'S WHOLESALE MASSACRE OF JEWS DURING THE WAR REDUCED THE JEWISH POPULATION TO PERHAPS 12 MILLION TODAY."

What authorities? By what means? Not the World Almanac, that is certain. The AJC just lied.

It is all a lie. It’s time to accept this historical fact.

>report from people who actually lived that shit
Yes. You should actually read some of them some time.

Here is something to really make you think. How does X + 2m; X + 4m; and X + 1.5m all equal 6m at the same time?

>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

How does 2,000,000 + X and 78,000 + X both equal 6,000,000 at the same time?

>report from people who actually lived that shit.
Why don't you listen to what they have to say and make up your own mind?

>The Holocaust in 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

>The Holocaust in 20 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

>The last days of the big lie: Spielberg’s hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

How comes the holocaust only happened on Soviet territories? Surely if the Germans had been planning to genocide Jews, they would have started with their own Jews.

>Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Majdanek
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>Treblinka

>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor: One third of the holocaust

Why were jews put in camps?
Why were homosexuals put in camps?
Why were retards put in camps?
Where are the proofs 6 million (which is the official death number) were NOT killed? Does anyone have proof that is NOT a picture posted on the internet?

If you were supposed to convince some prominent politician that Holocaust didn't happen, would you give him pictures posted on the internet and say it is real proof?

How comes when you ask for the literally mountains of evidence there should be for the Soviets' claims thet say, oh no sorry comrade, the nazis destroyed it all and we had to build this massive concrete memorial over the entire site.

>The bodies were exhumed, burned and the ashes scattered over farmland in the vicinity.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar#Concealment_of_the_crimes

Really? So while the Nazis were retreating from Ukraine, they had time to go back, exhume over 33,000 Jews, cremate all the bodies and hide all the evidence? Doubt.

Didn't happen. Everything's fabricated.

Those people who managed to survive in places who's job, they claim, was mechanized slaughter.

Do you even realize how absurd that sounds?

Here are the words of a Germans soldiers on the "exploits in Russia." I have no doubt that in Europe much stronger exterminated Jews and normal people. German soldiers are pigs and dogs. I regret that my ancestors did not destroy them all.
youtube.com/watch?v=KPcM4o2yfXo

Don't trust soviet sources

Pig, shut up

> Germany put political prisoners of all types into work / prison camps.
> The Jews and many others were considered political prisoners because between WW1 and WW2 a Jewish uprising tried to overthrow the government.
> They were put in camps that were mostly accommodating.
> Typhus and other diseases spread in the camps as conditions deteriorated and the war turned against the Germans.
> Less and less resources were poured into these camps because why would you give supplies to prisoners when your own army is starving?
> Eventually some of the camps resorted to brutal tactics to cut the amount of mouths to feed, and keep disease from spreading.
> This situation became the holocaust after Germany was defeated.

You can bet your ass all the Japanese the Americans put in camps would have met with the exact same fate if they were bombing our homes and cities directly and invading.

>Why were jews put in camps?
For the exact same reason the Americans put Japanese in camps.

google.co.uk/search?q=american internment camps ww2&biw=1920&bih=923&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjYrsCxp-_PAhXrDcAKHUPEB6IQ_AUIBigB

>Why were homosexuals put in camps?
Because homosexuality was illegal, just like it was everywhere else in the West. Why was Oscar Wilde put in prison? Why was Alan Turing chemically castrated?

>Why were retards put in camps?
Why did literally every Western country put retards in asylums?

>Where are the proofs 6 million were NOT killed?
You should rather ask yourself, where is the proof that 6 million WERE killed, because it's not us making the claims.

See

>there’s just so much proofs of it
Yeah man, eyewitness testimony from a biased party, and pictures of prisoners are all proof that Hitler himself ordered a systematic genocide of all Jews in Europe, including execution by gas chamber. Because, you know, that's how logic works.

>Being a jew shill and not even realising it

Sad

Why should we belive anything the Soviets say when we know that they were notorious propagandists, fraudsters and liars who openly tried to blame their own atrocities on the nazis?

>After the German invasion on Sept. 1, 1939, ignited the war, Joseph Stalin attacked Poland from the east on Sept. 17, capturing much of the Polish officer corps.

>In April 1940, on Stalin's order, the Soviet Secret Police, the NKVD, murdered virtually the entire leadership of the nation, including 8,000 officers and near twice that number of intellectuals and civilian leaders. Some 4,000 were shot with their hands tied behind their backs in Katyn Forest.

>The Germans unearthed the bodies in 1943 and invited the Red Cross in to examine the site. Through newspapers found on the corpses, the date of the atrocity was fixed as more than a year before the German Army invaded the Soviet Union.

>When Polish patriots, whose sons had flown with the Royal Air Force in the Battle of Britain, went to Winston Churchill to demand that he get answers from Stalin about the atrocity, he brushed them off.

>"There is no sense prowling around the three-year-old graves of Smolensk," said the Great Man.

>At Stalin's request, Churchill bullied the Poles into acceding to Soviet annexation of all the Polish land Stalin had been awarded for signing his pact with Hitler.

>At the Nuremberg trials, the Russian delegation, led by Andrei Vishinsky, the prosecutor who did Stalin's dirty work in the purge trials, charged the Germans with the massacre.

>This presented a problem for the Americans and British who knew the truth. They finessed the issue by leaving the charge unresolved.

>Katyn and 'The Good War' by Pat Buchanan
m.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2010/04/13/katyn_and_the_good_war

youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE

There

After watching these three you will definately at least question the bullshit

hue

>You should rather ask yourself, where is the proof that 6 million WERE killed, because it's not us making the claims.
I know, I know. I am really just fishing for real good proofs too convince my friends and family. I just can't cope with the pictures posted here. They can easily be disqualified as false, photoshopped etc.
People are in a state (on this particular topic) that they don't care about burden of proof, so I need as much substantial proof that 6 million weren't killed, as possible.

Now you see user I'm not gonna be like all these other faggots and use logic and reason and well documented evidence to say that the holocaust never happened. Because it did and I'm not saying that because I'm a fucking kike loving jew shill ohh no no no. I fucking hate the kikes and if they wanna say the nazi's gas 6 million kikes guess what they fucking deserve it. I say Hitler didn't go far enough. The world will not know peace until every last kike is turned to ash and their vile religion is forgotten from the minds of men.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2sjrGEbb5o

It's not like Stalin was notorious for editing photos to fit his reality or something.

hello sclomo

Like?

It happened, but the jews made it seem like only they were the once who were attacked. Only they play the 'muh hall of cost' and 'muh 6 million' card. Slavs, democrats, fags, capitalists, commies, even some frogs where sent in camps but we are never told about them or give them as much attention. The jews didnt make it up, they made it about themselves

no it didn't

I know all about their vile occult ways. To rid the world of jewish influence to start we must destroy the rothschilds and their banking cartel. it is via banking the jew draws all of it's power without it he'd be just another sniveling helpless rat unable to do much.

OP, Holocaust did happen. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. There is overwhelming evidence.

And yes, it is possible to prove that something didn't happen, even though it is logically unnecessary as it on the other side can't be proved that it happened in the first place.
I.e. there weren't 6 million jews in Europe at that time. I have seen someone claim there weren't 6 million jews in Europe, and someone claim there were...
But if there weren't, then it is a proof 6 million jews weren't killed in camps.

This post was meant for

you want to get RED PILLED?
then watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs&t=215s

There is no evidence of the "big plan to execute jews with gas chambers, then burning the insane amount of people" also no evidence about the 6mill number.

here is another one:
youtube.com/watch?v=qMVUtc15j5k

no evidence and people are treated as insane for questioning it.

watch my 2 videos and you will understand completely how stupid the whole thing is.

post evidence.
back it up plz.
^this
^ this. there were forced labor camps, just like other prisonercamps all around the world. and in the end, there was little to no resupplimets. so people starved.
in birkenau the sign first said 4 million died there. now it says something like 1.3 million. yet the total number of 6 mill has allways been the same.

and the list goes on.
there is NO evidence of the holocaust we have been told.

its just a story that spread through the jewish community. the camps had morgues and crematoriums because people died there. like they would die any other place in the world.
there were de-licing chambers (far from the "gas chambers and crematorius" where zyklon b (wich was a major bug killer in the time and even years before in many countries) was used to kill lice in clothes.
thousands died from typhus spread by lice in many camps and at times they had to make mass graves because of this.
>look at pics from bergen belsen

We know from archives released after the fall of communism that tens of millions of Soviets were killed by the communists before 1939, not least at Holodomor where 2.4-7.5 million Ukrainians were starved to death.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

How do we know that the 25 million the Soviets claimed were killed by the nazis were not killed by the Soviets themselves and then blamed on the nazis, just like Katyn?

Is it reasonable to believe that the nazis killed 25 million Soviets when during the ENTIRETY of WW2 in ALL theatres, the nazis killed less than a million Western Allies? Or is it that the vast majority of these deaths can be attributed to the gulags, Stalin's purges or the mass famines caused by communist collectivisation such as Holodomor that were later replicated in China leading to over 40 million deaths there?

doesn't explain the Einsatzgruppen, though

Because the Nazis did not want the backlash from having death camps right among the German civilian population - many Germans would have been horrified by it just like many Germans were horrified by Nazi pre-war attempts to exterminate mentally retarded people (the Nazis stopped that program because of the backlash). So the Nazis put the death camps in Poland, out of sight of the German public

Well maybe not 6 gorillion but there must have been at least some that were overestimated by ((them))

why did eli wiesel after all the horrific things he had witnessed the nazis do in auschwitz choose to accompany his tormentors west rather than let himself be liberated by the advancing red army?

he wasnt forced to.

The best thing to never happen

:^)

These people are JIDF, do not listen to them.

Camps were real but they were labour camps

Holocaust historians claim that there were concentraiton (or labor) camps, and death camps. First they claimed most of them were death camps, but later they only switched to the story that only the eastern camps (liberated by the soviets) were death camps.

The truth is they were only made for labor. Yes a lot of people died mostly because of conatgious diseases that thrive during wartime. And lack of supplies when Germany started losing and they couldn't feed their own population

Jew here. It happened. My grandma is 67 and she remembers being dragged to the gas chambers and by the grace of God water came out instead of gas. But the soap they were given to wash with was made from other dead Jews and everyone was confused as to whether or not it could be considered kosher.

Jews never lie. The Nazis killed 6 million+ of them during the Holocaust.

I have no evidence of this, but it's illegal for me to disagree with the Jewish people or Israel

No one denies to holocaust we just don't believe to numbers and how it's used as as a political football to shut down debate.

I will say this... if you judge the truth by which side makes websites with better HTML, then undeniably the Holocaust must have been real. The average Holocaust denier's website looks like utter shite

Yes, you would. Because its an easy to digest infographic. Not every one likes reading huge walls of text.

DELET THIS

One of my grandfathers participated in second defense of Sevastopol and after it fell in July 1942 spent 3 years in german camps, liberated by Americans. But he was Russian, and while survival rate among Russian POW wasn't good (~43%), he would have nearly zero chance to make it through if he was a jew. Jew POW on eastern front most oftenly would be shot straight away once captured or if identified as a jew later, would be separated and shot or sent to extermination camp.
It's such well documented fact, that jews were meant for extermination by nazi, that i don't understand how that's possible to deny.

On eastern front all of the men had to pull down their pants and those found circumcised were executed. Such way even many russian tatars and muslims were executed as well and only in September 1941 Heydrich gave clarification on that topic.

They were created as labor camps but converted to death camps around 1941-1943 when the Nazis decided to accelerate the war against Jewry

Well the five posts I linked to you are the result of my investigations into Jewish population statistics. It was this that ultimately convinced me that the holocaust is a hoax. Tl;dr there are too many Jews in the world for 6 million to have died. An entire country in the ME full of European Jews who illegally immigrated there that did not exist before. The Jewish population of America more than doubling since the war even though they have lower birth rate and higher assimilation rate than whites. Not possible without mass emigration of Jews from Europe. Even if you take Israel alone, that reduces the holocaust by at least a few million. Add on deaths by war and natural causes, you are looking at a very low number of Jews intentionally killed by the nazis. Too low for it to qualify as genocide, so you have to look for another reason (hint: almost all communists were Jews).

Post ONE (1) that can't be made in photoshop.
I fucked your mother, you have no proof that I didn't and if you still say you're antisemite.

Assertion:
Jews starved to death in camps. They wouldn't have starved if they weren't put in camps.
Therefor, Germans were responsible for starving jews to death.
Or:
Jews died because of typhus (or similar diseases) in camps. This wouldn't happen if
they were allowed to stay back in Germany.
Therefor, Germans were responsible for thousands of jews dying of typhus in camps.
Question:
Did similar things happen with those who the Allies put in camps? Death numbers of those the Allies put in camps?

Russia, I like you, I really do. But you need to accept the fact that we know you're lying.

Except there isn't any physical, logistcal, documented evidence that this happened. There's all the evidence in the world that they were labor camps.

Literally none that they were death camps. Jew propaganda just claims that they picked a random cellar in Aushwitz and it's there that 2 million people died and nothing remained of them

Snackbar detected

Bullshit. Ad hoc ret con without a single piece of historical evidence to justify it.

Besides, the Polish camps were on what was at the time majority German-speaking territory.

Bin the hate speech. I have my eye on you.

No anti-semitism or criticism of Israel on my watch.

Nice trips
But they were still subhumans according to hitler, wouldnt he want to exterminate them after the war along with russians and commies?

Why is it hard for you to believe that they were death camps? I understand being doubtful that it happened, what I don't understand is being convinced that it DIDNT happen.

Thanks. I have been trying to look into Holocaust by watching youtube and tried to have the infographs verified.
A lot points toward that the 6 million number is MAJORLY exaggerated.
But we need a sophisticated and controlled debate, gather verifiable proofs and be that honest that we disqualify the fake/photoshopped "proofs".
Systematize what we have and then somehow try to distribute it to the masses.
It will take years, but I am actually confident the truth will come out.

No. They were only in camps because of the war. Besides, assuming the holocaust was real, there is no evidence Hitler was even aware it was happening.

It happened precisely as the history books say it did. I am not legally allowed to say otherwise.

Blessed be Mummy May.

This desu. I was skeptical of the seniors at first but the more I research the more unbelievable it becomes. It's just propaganda. North America did the same to the Japs but it's never mentioned. Theres a huge section in history textbooks each year dedicated to ww2 and there's like one sentence that was like "oh btw we did all this same shit to the Japs desu senpai".

The reality is that it was a war and war gets fucky and half the shit you read about it was probably made up so we can be like "omg le bad guys (them) vs le good guys (us)". When in reality real life is more complicated than that.

Not an argument

Because it's a dumb story made up by kikes who are known to lie ruthlessly. All the historical evidence contradicts it.

As I said.

>there isn't any physical, logistcal, documented evidence that this happened

Everything about the logistics and remaining documentation confirms the fact that they were forced labour camps.

Aushwitz was surrounded by see trough barbed wire ffs. Yet Jews claim that Nazis picked this top secret location in the middle of a CITY, to commit the greatest mass murder in history, WITHOUT ANY TOOLS FOR IT, just some cellars and pesticide, which were positioned nex to the Aushwitz SOCCER STADIUM

No.

>Because it's a dumb story made up by kikes who are known to lie ruthlessly.
Funny... the Jews I've known didn't lie any more than the average person.

>All the historical evidence contradicts it.
But this is idiocy. "All" the historical evidence contradicts it?

pls don't break law

It's a meme. How about you stop believing in what ever Sup Forums tells you about conspiracies and treat every post like it is meant to be treated...Retarded shitpost from neets.

Also, I miss that Portuguese guy who did a great job with debunking a lot of the infographs. And testing your abilities to disprove Holocaust.
I like to see him as a kind of Socrates. Maybe he just wanted to have his assertions answered in a way that made the "Holohoax claim" stronger.

>But we need a sophisticated and controlled debate, gather verifiable proofs and be that honest that we disqualify the fake/photoshopped "proofs".
that's called being a historian

Why are you fighting this so hard yourself? Are you a kike? Is this a redpill you find hard to swallow?

>106188064
Good goy. It's all just memes and shitposting. Just retarded neets being stupid lol. *rubs hands*

Didnt hitler consider jews being subhumans? If he did then he would eventually exterminate them
If he didnt then he wouldnt sent them to labour camps or considering to exile them to palaistine

I'm open minded about the Holocaust. The thing is, if you applied the same level of skepticism that most Holocaust deniers apply to the Holocaust to other historical events, you'd be able to place pretty much ANY historical event in doubt. And it's pretty obvious that most Holocaust deniers are not actually open minded investigators... open minded investigators would say "There's reason to doubt it happened", instead Holocaust deniers mostly say "It definitely didn't happen".

It doesn't look like a red pill to me... it looks like a different kind of blue pill.

this video provides food for thought.

Jews have higher birth rates than whites

you are pretty based for some anglo

Impressive.The Jews truly are a strong and robust people. We could learn a lot from their ways.

You seem like a non-retard, look for holocaust threads on reddit /r/AskHistorians, lots of good answers to common questions, detailing the mainstream positions of historians on the subject.

Consider just one story every child knows about the holocaust: Anne Frank.

>Anne, sister, mother, father transported to Auschwitz in September 1944 at the height of the holocaust
>NO GASSINGS
>live for two months together in Auschwitz
>NO GASSINGS
>Anne and sister both transported to Bergen Belsen
>NO GASSINGS
>both dead from typhus by March 1945
>NO GASSINGS
>mother dies from starvation in Auschwitz after a few months (she had been feeding her rations to her daughters)
>NO GASSINGS
>father survives Auschwitz and is eventually liberated in January 1945 from the Auschwitz hospital where he was ill with typhus
>NO GASSINGS

Why was Anne Frank transported halfway across Europe to a death camp, then transported halfway back home to a non-death camp? None of this makes any fucking sense in the context of the holocaust narrative.

This is just where most children start and you can already find contradictions that refute the entire foundations of the holocaust myth. But the more you study the holocaust, it makes even LESS sense and you start to uncover confirmed industrial scale fraud and lies. Eventually it's simply not possible to believe it on an empirical basis anymore.

The story of Anne Frank suggests three things. Firstly, there was no general plan to exterminate all jews. Secondly, there were no gas chambers. Thirdly, the jews who died in concentration camps died from starvation and typhus. This is what the rest of the evidence will show you.

>proofs

LOL

>reddit
JIDF please.

>consider subhuman
>must exterminate
Why should it logically follow? Most people here hate some Jews, but don't want to kill any. Did you know that on Crystal Night Hitler ordered the attacks on Jews to stop?