Red pill me on New Zealand. Is it comfy? Is it as separated from the world and all it's bullshit as its territory...

Red pill me on New Zealand. Is it comfy? Is it as separated from the world and all it's bullshit as its territory? Are there a lot of religion of pieces there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xUYbI64QHI
youtube.com/watch?v=hkmeoYKYctw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Super chill place to live bro. But less opportunity and jobs than The UK for exsmple. I'd say move here once you have got education and family.

Eastern Europeans NOT WELCOME.

It heaven on earth except Christchurch, that place is full of faggots.

It's pretty comfy here, but seperated is hard to say. Although here is a pic I took today of the scenery...

B-But I have Christian values and I hate sandniggers, whyyyy?

Got more if interested...

Looks like a warmer version of Scotland. Nice.

P A L M E R S T O N

N O R T H

bugger off slav

At Sky Tower...

Suitable for the Anglo-Saxon race.

english welcome?

apparently the south island is as temperate as britian?
along with japan the only 3 temperate-large islands in the world

Living in Wellington is suffering. I'm in a very white suburb but the amount of tight-jeans rainbow-haired faggots I see on a daily basis is staggering.

I wouldn't mind immigrants so much if they moved to the regions rather than flooding Auckland

What would the useless parasites do outside of Auckland?

Compared to your country we're free and happy as fuck. Compared to the United States we're only marginally better than the united caliphate of Europistan. You want to own a gun here, well you better join a gun club and then bend over whenever the police decide to randomly search your house without a warrant to make sure you're complying with the ever stricter gun laws. And you can forget about self defence, we've got that "reasonable force" shit so if you're not a fucking mind reader who can precisely determine the appropriate level of force in a split second them fighting back puts you in a worse position than just letting the other guy beat the shit out of you.
Still, very few Muslims because they're all stuck in Australia (thank Christ for that) and while we've still got the bloody natives banging on about their worthless culture they're reasonably smart and dont cause half as much trouble as the Abos in spider land or the Basketballbarians they have in the USA. When a Maori fucks up you almost never hear other Maori coming together to bitch "he were a good boy, he dindu nuffin ", no they all agree he fucked up.

I don't know much about the south island since I live in the northern part, but yes... you're welcome to come.

Am I welcomed in nz?

how is relationship between whites and Maori?

give the sudatenland to germany

Turning to shit thanks to foreigners importing their ideology here.

One of the most backwards "first world" countries in the world

Large parts of the country are like living in 1970s in other civilised countries.
Lack of basic infrastructure such as running water in many areas and in the south island, people are still shitting into buckets since the last earthquake as they have no capacity to fix their broken pipes even after all these months.

Plus most of the whites are racists old farts and the Maoris and P-addicted wife beaters.
Disgusting country

>Australia with guns

Your country is basically like England but you have funny Australian accents.

Pretty good. Whites capitulated to Maori on so many issues they really don't have anything to complain about. Maori culture is constantly pushe in schools, on television, in sports, and even in government. While you sometimes hear some anti-Maori shit from the diehard racists, or more commonly some gibsmedat or 'return the land you stole' from some Maori who forgot that they sold their land for a crate of muskets, these incidents are few and far between.
New Zealand possibly has the best race relations between whites and a non-Asian ethnic minority of any colonial nation. We're leagues ahead of that between whites and black in any country, especially America.

We bring in between 800-1000 Sub-humans a week now into Auckland for the last few years. We bring in thousand refugees + per year. We have almost 50-60K sand niggers here in Auckland. Entire sections of Mt Albert and other shit holes are Muslim. Although peaceful, because the maori's and the pacific islanders won't put up with their bullshit.

Auckland is turning into a version of Malmo soon. Everywhere else in the country is fine except wellington, that place is a leftist shit hole and is getting 1% of it's population in refugees per year now.

The same shit is happening to our country by our traitors in government as yours.

t. Scotland
Shut up Haggis McCankles.

It's about to be annexed by Australia as we've had enough of their shit.

fish n chipz bru

>Бългapин
>Интepecyвa ce в Hoвa Зeлaндия

Fuck off we are full. We have enough problems with chinks and poo in the loos as it is, and now we want to import slavs, let alone Bulgarians of all people?

Basically. From what I can tell the south island is the better of the two and the one to be on when the collapse hits.
NZ as a whole is THE best place on the planet to be when the collapse hits.

rarely below 5C in winter, rarely above 25C in summer

This is an important question for anybody thinking about emigrating there:
Do you get Guinness?

Comfy.

Yeah, you are saying that now, but once I have a job offer it's pretty much a pass.

The regions are copping it to

Never!!!

Yes, yes, no.

Winnie PM when?

>tfw if I moved there I could impregnate all the anglo whores with my superior slav seed because the locals are even more cucked than americans

All of you are probably 175 at most and thin as pencils, you fucking manlets. Maybe I should visit to see how things are next year.

But Asians are more then welcomed you Maori turd.

Threadly reminder there's a supervolcano ready to blow in NZ.

Plus the NZ dollar is crashing.

Yes, Auckland sucks. You now know what drove immigration and colonization from Europe.

what was the hottest temperature last year?

Probably something along the lines of 30C.

Yes there is.

But our dollar isn't crashing.

If not for Australia,nobody would even know Ne Zealand exists.

If not for Mongolia no one would know you existed either.

It would honestly be way better that way, since way less chinks and poo in the loos would be colonizing Auckland right now mate.

See you are England's twin brother in terms of climate.

You sound very comfy, I move to New Zealand now and have some lamb.

U gib lamb now.

>But less opportunity and jobs than The UK for exsmple
I hear you guys have ridiculous social welfare programs anyway so even if you're broke you'll never be homeless or hungry. Is this true?

wow, that was a burn alright

The homeless here are all drug addicts and/or insane. As for our welfare it is fairly high.

lol supervolcano...hahahaah Plus nz dollar crashing? funny... 2 days ago I heard nz has a $5 million surplus on their budget...
not too bad nz...not too bad

Well, the Jew did quit so no surprise a whole lot of money 'miraculously' appeared.

Really? Where? I've been to tauranga, coromandel, nelson napier, manawatu, all over and haven't seen any at all. Aside from up north which is just all native niggers, where have they put the foreign sub humans?

In the nicest possible way: you are not wanted. Nz is a small place and it is being overrun. One in four adults are foreign born, one in three children the same.

> Trusts google translate too much,

Why the Australian pic? Have you invaded them already?
youtube.com/watch?v=7xUYbI64QHI

You dont HAVE to be homeless...some still choose to be due to mental illness etc but there are more than enough housing options.

What the actual fuck

Dairies, and Filipinos on dairy farms.

There's heaps of Mudslimes that have seemingly propped up out of nowhere in the last 3 years in Hamilton, especially near the "Muslim center" pseudo-mosque they built mate. A cunt in the family who goes to high school in the area told me there was a sudden increase in refugee students from Iran, Iraq and Syria who spoke Persian and Arabic and didnt contribute anything in class, ie just standing there.

do you economics? a lower dollar in comparison promotes trade,
their budget is in surplus, their economy is thriving

You are probably younger than me and used to hordes of them where you are but in my life ive seen it change rapidly. Taurangas rooted. Hamiltons pozzed. Coromandel will go the way of the bay. Everything from taupo up is fucked as far as im concerned.

Was that meant for that comment?

Ima neshto, koeto se naricha diaspora priyatelyu. V Auckland ima golyamo iztochno evropeisko obshtestvo. Nauchih znachitelno bulgarski, srbski i ruski ot tam.

New Zealand, or as I like to call it; Aotearoa...is a shining example to us all.

Oh no, why can't Tasmania field this one?

Oh you.

Damn. I wanted to move somewhere, where I won't be stereotyped... Too late now as it seems.

Cmon bro, come down to Central Otago for a proper view

I don't want to come, you oversensitive Australian wannabe. I am just interested in your country and you are an ass about it. Jesus fuck.

I don't care what you want, you gib lamb now and I move there and you gib me a nice big mansion and you suck my cock.

You are my clay now.

>le slavs are shit meme

Enjoy Mehmet and Tyrone raping your wives while we integrate perfectly and work hard wherever we go, cunt

You won't be outside of Auckland mate. All the trendy feminists, genderqueer and immigrant shitcunts hang around there. The moment you step outside of Auckland, the whole country changes, and most people don't care where you are as long as you have a job, pay your taxes, and actually brush up you on your accent/English.

It's just sheep and sheep-fuckers, senpai.

I'm moving there next year

You are not wanted.

Can confirm about immigrants & Wellington as I live and work there

I work in a tech support desk and all the new hires are now fresh Indians, all who are hard to understand with shitty English

All the service jobs are mostly Indians as well

I'm sick of it to be honest, while they do speak to you on a basic level, they all just stick with each other, speak in their own language, and it's like having 2 separate countries in one room sometimes, it's fucking weird

I'm trying to figure a way to get a decent job in the South Island then move there, and probably buy a house when I'm there, figure out how to go more rural, guns n shit and comfy happenings should they occur

says the wanna be makedonets. My country isn't the one where "stotinki" rhymes with "stinky", or has a cucked government where more than half the cabinet has communist-mafia connections cunt.

I'm moving there this year (russian proxy, I'm chinese)

Ивaнe, Ивaнe.. Кoй зaблyждaвaш?

12-14C is the best weather anyways.

Noone speaks that shit, back to dota with you, cunt.

The "new zealander" speaking against slavs does.

Only a slav can hate other slavs that much.

Insallah, ahmed.

Yes you understand. Every summer you pass trough here, to get home, you gastarbeiter traveling muzo cunt.

I hope all you fuckers looking to come here drown in the fucking ocean. NZ is only comfy because we aren't full of people.

You only need to look at Auckland to see the shit hole NZ will become with too many here.

Their PM is literally a Jew.

surprisingly it has more christians, guns, and weird white people devoted to jacobian causes than the mainland of australia

New Zealand pride worldwide

Do you get Guinness in Argentina? Is it the Jamaican/Nigerian bottled export version? (Still pretty good stuff)

New Zealand doesnt actually exist. It's a meme made up by Ausfags to troll dumbfucks into emigrating to the middle of the sea (and also to get off on sheepshagging fantasies).

youtube.com/watch?v=hkmeoYKYctw

I'm not moving to your house, there is nothing you can do about it.

I can punch you in your midget monkey face when i overhear you jabbering away in your jungle med lingo at the top of your voice

>baiting this badly

Come here tatar

It's a another version of bulgaria

You don't exist. Just come to papa finally(or to Albania if you are in the west) and end this funny ventilator flag meme.