CHOICE THREAD V2

VOTING IS IN. THE DAY OF THE ROPE HAS COME FOR DAVID!!

Voters have uncovered proof of david's jewish crimes and stormed parliament, dragging him out onto the street and beating him to death.

~~

Of interesting note is the very, very frightening fact that just over 20% of people voted to kill George.

Even more worrying, not a single person noticed that george was innocent. Go re-read arthur's activities. He's been framing patriots. Not a single person considered that george might be a victim of arthur's crimes.

There's arguments for both david and arthur, but it's interesting to note that everyone assumed they were all guilty simply because i said they were and as the person starting the thread, i was speaking from a position of authority.

~~

With david dead, Arthur's activities continue. He is now elevated to a position of authority and heads the secret police, imprisoning true patriots (including george, framed for crimes he did not commit).

Meanwhile, in the next elections two new politicians rise to power...

Emily
>Emily is a strong nationalist, anti-immigration and wants to reverse david's insane immigration agenda
>Supports radical feminist ideas and has the political power to make them a reality, literal enslavement of men via court rulings, ect

Gary
>Gary is also a strong nationalist, wants to put Emily in jail for her traitorous support of radical feminism but supports Arthur's activities and wants to increase his funding
>Gary will make the country very prosperous, stem all immigration and make it a very liveable place with no degeneracy except his own personal vice, which he intends to make legal
>Gary has the power and will legislate to make child marriage legal
>Is a true patriot and will negotiate for true justice, such as letting george go free

Arthur
>Arthur has gone off the deep end and now wields immense power. He's working to imprison any opposition.
~~~~

WHO DIES? VOTE BELOW
strawpoll.me/12059128 (embed)

FPBP

Who has more power out of the government goys

Arthur getting a lot of votes...but is he still the greatest threat?

What outcome will damage the nation the most?

YOU DECIDE!

Arthur is the only logical option, he imprised patriots on false allegations and intrudes on the privacy of citizens, he is 100% a puppet for (((them))) and will turn the country into a shadow dictatorship ruled by (((them))), the other two have vices but are nationalists and would improve the country overall, despite there problems, they are better to be left alive than arthur

Fuck OP and his paedo baiting bullshit.

You didn't tell us the "pedo" was a patriot

YOU'RE the one getting the rope for being subversive and withholding information in at attempt to be witty or push some agenda

Vote for OP and the jew tricks

Rad-fem is caused by Jews
People going power mad might be caused by Jews
In short I blame Jews for all my problems so hang Gary

if we kill arthur will gary still support the activities?

probably arthur due to the others effectively providing opposition to eachother.

Are you going to tell us emily also had a time machine that you didn't mention so it's very disturbing that we didn't choose her?

Actually i did, you just did not notice all the clues.

Spoiler: My scenarios are based off real life events that have happened.

There's a reason i'm trying to educate you lads.

Just as in real life, you function on limited information.

Except no mention of his work being fake was put into the last thread, no amount of induction given the information given could have indicated it. OP is just trying to push paedo shit.

>I am retarded and did not catch the obvious implication

pedos usually hit people they're close to, people who trust them.

Family and close friends get the worst of it.

Fuck I just voted for the wrong one, I meant for it to be Gary not fucking cuckistan athur

>Not voting for Arthur in the first poll

I know that
I'm feeling a feel

He did in Arthur's part, just 'failed' to mention that Arthur's evidence could've been fake.

>withholding information

oh no, it's not like this ever happens irl

what are we ever gonna do

literally if you didn't realize how big a threat Arthur was you need to subvert yourself harder senpai

quien es este demonio del semen

he mentioned in the OP that arthur takes down innocent people as well as the guilty

Seeing as how the Arthur character has full control over the information we're exposed to he's the only choice. We can't be sure anything you've provided us with now is true, and the only one we can be sure of any wrong doing is arthur.

The implication was him being caught by Arthur's patriot scanner.

Please give me more bumps and elaborate on how i am doing that, it would be fantastic.

Exactly. There were two clues.

The first one was the fact he's never touched his family.

The second was arthur was known to be rogue and have an agenda to imprison patriots.

Anyone who's angry simply did not catch it. Instead of being angry, don't make the same mistake twice.

Learn from this.

OP RESPOND

>.gif and not an animation

i hate you

to be fair you flat out stated that goerge was a pedo as if it were fact.

Massive retard, you are the narrator. If you are not reliable, what's the point of this test?

Everything could be a lie and there's no point in answering, fool.

Actually he did say that arthur used his power to imprison patriots on false allegations, then he simply said george was one of these pariots and isn't a paedo, but falsely accused

My post from the last thread

>Works for the government developing tools to gather your most intimate personal details
>Beats his wife
>Is responsible for imprisoning an unnamed number of people who were genuine true patriots fighting against their country being sold out from under them. He individually tracked them down, this is separate to the algorithm work he's been doing.
>Donates a large amount of money to protecting animals

Oh look at that, he didn't.

I can't say, the whole purpose is for this to be like real life.

You guys make an assumption on limited information and it might be correct or it might not.

Never in real life will you know 100% of the true story.

Nah he said as a result of Arthur's actions or whatever. I admit it was sneaky but OP makes a point

one slip of the finger and you're responsible for a mans death. how you like having power now huh?!

and in real life we arent playing judge jury and executioner based solely on 3 sentences to describe them and their crimes

you LITERALLY just started the Dark brotherhood quests, didn't you

>>Arthur has gone off the deep end and now wields immense power. He's working to imprison any opposition.

People were very much led to vote for Arthur this time.

Sure, he's taking his job very seriously. He is a zealot. But he goes after opposition to who? Himself? His president?

Emily.

idc what happens.
Emily's reality cannot be allowed to happen.
and she must die.

arthur is mad with power and will eventually turn everyone against him
if Arthur/Gary create totalitarian governments they're guaranteed to be overthrown eventually
any Damage he can do will be reversed in 50 years or less.

but Emily is the type to sway half the people to support her and keep her matriarchy going for centuries
Emily should be publically raped and then killed

>imprisoning an unnamed number of people who were genuine true patriots fighting against their country being sold out from under them
>he didn't

>not voting for the bitch that will enslave men

What's wrong with you guys?

>>He's working to imprison any opposition.
OPPOSITION TO WHO?

See Notice how there is no mention of false allegations. Although his work shows clear bias in it's targeting no mention of falsifying evidence is made.

Arthur might be framing innocent people.

>He individually tracked them down

>Seperate to the algorithm

Don't you get it? They were not caught with proof, they were caught on trumped up charges. They were true patriots.

I'm not denying this is sneaky, but it happens in real life and lots of you cunts can't recognize this type of situation.

It's important for you to know.

Now instead of getting angry that you did not figure it out last time, try and figure it out this time.

Next part of the story when we hit 100 votes.

Remember, this is all based loosely off real life events THAT HAVE HAPPENED.

>not voting Gary
You have shit tastes

it would make a good movie. a guy who literally decides based on 3 sentences to describe the choices.

Point out where innocent is written. As is written Arthur is investigating patriots but finding guilty ones.

I'd kill Arthur, but I choose Emily

'cause fuck radical feminists

>Emily's reality cannot be allowed to happen.

Sure it can.

Do you see how well leafcutter ants work?

Ants are all women. And the women do all the work, because that's the only way to have power.

Exactly. They're crazy. It has to be Emily.

I still say David was the bigger threat.

with him still around we probably would have been invaded by another country by now

Who the hell is going to enslave them?

Arthur because he's the biggest threat

Maybe the point is that real life narrators are unreliable.

Voting to kill her, obviously.

Try harder, 3/10

Is there a picture o these people?
Who have the most crocked nose, darkest skin etc

Emily.

Arthur's insanity can be actively resisted, nobody likes an open tyrant.

Fuck off kike. You made no mention that Arthur's evidence was suspect.

Use the military I suppose. They'll be the upper class of slaves.

UNCOMMON

>Who the hell is going to enslave them?

See that's why we have to choose Emily.

She actually can't enforce any enslavement.

If the women want power, they'll have to work for it.

Which means either men maintain control by out-competing them, or men become domestic housewives. It's a win-win.

wtf I love being an ant now

>Supports radical feminist ideas and has the political power to make them a reality, literal enslavement of men via court rulings

I chickened out and killed the head of the dark brotherhood instead.

Got a nice blade out of it.

>wtf I love being an ant now

People actually don't realize that for ants, the male's job is to get fed and have sex all day.

Every single warrior and worker ant you see is a girl.

And look at bonobos:
Pure matriarchy, and as a result, women are SOLELY responsible for raising and funding the children.

It has to beArthur because he is the only one silencing the opposition, without Arthur who ever win can be overthrown or can just stop his madness and eventually bend to the crowd, arthur would make it unpossible.And thus enforcing pedophilia or manslaving.

Or we could choose the most effective and stable social situation which means no women in position of power

>Use the military I suppose
The military of women vs all of the men of this nation?

OP says she has the political power to enslave all men via court rulings. I guess it's like divorce court.

>what is democracy and how does it work

again, if you keep offing public figures you'll create fucking MARTYRS

>might be

>genuine true patriots

you are trolling

Right, but enforced 100% by women against 100% of men. Ooh scary.

Can you be more specific on what radical feminist policies Emily wants to implement? For enslavement of men, would it be all men in general, or just men who do certain things as some kind of punishment or something?

Reasoning behind killing Gary:
>Information presented about Gary may be false
>People will vote for Gary because he's the most reasonable candidate
>Gary's policies will make the population complacent, lowering good opposition
>Gary will have the ability to silence whistleblowers using Arthur
>Arthur remains in power because of funds and political support
>Emily is anti-men, and Arthur is a man. Arthur will probably work against her.
>Most reasonable people will not like Emily
>Arthur will be cocky and make stupid mistakes
>Gary's death will martyr him and turn the public against pro-immigrants and pro SJW

>Says George is innocent
>Says Gary has power to set George free from the jail

What the fuck OP?

Also, gun Gary down. Nobody takes women seriously anyway so Emily is not that big of a threat.

I think Arthur will generate enough hate on his own to get gunned down.

Emily will need to be eliminated later
Gary looks based, but might be rekt by Arthur
Arthur is a threat to everyone because he is mad with power.

theres a village in china that's been a matriarchy for centuries and yes, the women do all the work while the men just chill out and have sex with any woman they want since marriage was dissolved as an institution.

It's probably the way it works if it doesnt collapse. all other types of matriarchy likely collapse.

Might be. No information given (which was frankly in fair detail) indicated Arthur falsified evidence.

This is OP trying to get people to root for Paedos by being a kike.

It means making all men slaves in the eyes of the law.

No, just because they love their country doesn't mean they mightn't be into sick shit.

High probability that he is. Remember that OP can't be fully trusted.

>OP says she has the political power to enslave all men via court rulings. I guess it's like divorce court.

Right, but who will listen? If she tries to enforce male slavery, she'll get a rebellion real fast.

She can't use male soldiers to do it either without rewarding them, which would put them in charge.

The ONLY way for her to have a matriarchy is if women do all the work that men do.

If they can't, they're fucked.

>which means no women in position of power

Please. Female rulers have been cutthroat effective-as-fuck bitches.

You may have noticed that we are not ants nor bonobos.

Going to clarify a bit more.

Gary and Arthur are allies. Arthur can control our information, and since Emily is the enemy of the man who will increase his power is likely to say, frame her as a dangerous radical feminist.

Gary is dangerous, he'll end up with almost absolute power and if this isn't already a dictatorship it'll become one in short order.

Arthur is however the Lynch pin here. It's likely the power that he's amassed that will allow Gary to take control. With Arthur out of the picture Emily and Gary' will continue to oppose eachother and hopefully neither will gain enough power to ruin the country.

No the military who has to do what the person in charge says or get the death penalty (I presume she'd be that brutal)

Except for the part where he's not actually a pedo.

Your reasoning is retarded but thankyou for the free bumps.

Arthur had him jailed after he was set free.

Every choice has consequences you might not forsee.

I rather be in charge and work hard to create a better colony.

I rather be like my ancestors and forge my destiny and secure the future for my descendants.
I wouldn't trade that to relax all day
even if it meant I would get less sex by being in charge

Also her policy would make her, by definition, the opposition of Arthur if she announced it.

weird that we didn't know arthur could control our information until later. :/

we still made the right choice.

Hell no, what are you talking about?

Women are petty beings and if they lack something that's leadership and pragmatism while being as corrupt, if not more( eg: Brazil, South Korea) than men.

Get lost, troll/ nu male

>Except for the part where he's not actually a pedo.
And where was that implied? It was non fucking existent unless you rely on some shitty head canon.

Bsugar confirmed white knight redditor

Who's going to kill literally all of the military men?

>Every choice has consequences you might not forsee.
Yeah

The coward betas who do whatever she says and the women with guns. Also the people who would choose military service over actual slavery.

>I wouldn't trade that to relax all day

Well in theory, for that kind of society, men would do domestic things.

Like be artists, poets, cooks. Things pleasing to women.

>You may have noticed that we are not ants nor bonobos.

Obviously. Though bonobos are our closest genetic relative.

If you look at chicken raising, having a 3-1 ratio of females to males actually makes a very stable coop.

The males stop fighting over women, and start fucking women.
Same thing when women are in charge for other species, because women have a sex drive too.

>while the men just chill out and have sex with any woman they want

That's what a lot of men don't realize.

When men are in charge, they fight over women.

When women are in charge, men CAN'T fight over them. They just get sexed instead, since every straight women wants the D.

>Gary and Arthur are allies

Arthur

>Works for the government developing tools to gather your most intimate personal details
>Beats his wife
>Is responsible for imprisoning an unnamed number of people who were genuine true patriots fighting against their country being sold out from under them. He individually tracked them down, this is separate to the algorithm work he's been doing.
>Donates a large amount of money to protecting animals

>responsible for imprisoning an unnamed number of people who were genuine true patriots

Gary

>Gary is also a strong nationalist, wants to put Emily in jail for her traitorous support of radical feminism but supports Arthur's activities and wants to increase his funding
>Gary will make the country very prosperous, stem all immigration and make it a very liveable place with no degeneracy except his own personal vice, which he intends to make legal
>Gary has the power and will legislate to make child marriage legal
>Is a true patriot and will negotiate for true justice, such as letting george go free

>Is a true patriot

Really, they're allies?

Especially when you write them in afterwards.

lol yeah, sure mate.

Do you believe 100% of women are going to turn on their men? Nah. I'd say a majority wouldn't.

You're also not Australian.

Wtf I love feminism now