Trump Legalize ALL DRUGS?

Trump has mentioned in the past that the only way to deal with illegal drug trade is to legalize all drugs. And recently he mentioned that he would be willing to explore an "alternative direction" for the problem aka legalization of all drugs. WILL HE DO IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.weill.cornell.edu/news/2016/08/anti-cocaine-vaccine-approved-for-clinical-study-in-humans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

420 blaze it for trump brother, ya know hitler was born on 420

All drugs should be legal and under taxation. Banning them just gives ground for illegal drug dealers, its not going to remove addictional behavior. Junkies gonna junk no matter what, let them kill themselves with this shit and take their money instead, Juan and Pablo are currently collecting this money

1) make all drugs legal
2) drug dealers and gangs no longer have monopoly
3) urban gangs loose power
4) inner city youth have less aspiration to join a gang
5) use tax to improve schools and public spending
6) system doesn't work and everyone gets addicted to coke
7) president executes order 66 and we are allowed to kill all degenerates

THANKS TRUMP

Oh, i forgot to say. Imagine being a recovering coke head and you pop to the shop to get some milk and someone is advertising cocaine.

>legalize drugs
>cut gibs
>niggers and spics starve
>weak people get addicted and die
>high value races prosper
Find a flaw.

Drug prohibition is implicit welfare for minorities.

It's a revolutionary idea that won't happen. The gov is allocated too much money for the "war on drugs". They wouldn't give away their cash cow. They use T. W. D. to control other countries.
But yeah,
It would be totally beneficial to our country. It would cut the nuts off of Mexican drug cartels. (and other countries) it would release and stop the inflow of prisoners (private prisons btfo) it would jump start a new revenue source and jobs. I think the good out weighs the bad.
Do you refrain from murder because it's wrong or because it is illegal? If you think drugs are degenerate then don't do it, don't support those who do, and teach your children the same. It's all about personal accountability.

And yes weed is degenerate as fuck and smokers should an hero. But I'm not so narrow minded to see a good idea.

>step 6

It will be called "Old-Fashioned Coke," by Coca Cola.

Hmm

>everyone gets addicted to coke

This meme has to go, for example heroin was legal in ancient Rome where there was a solid 0 regulation and there was like 4-6% of the total population who were total addicts. Have you ever seen a pirinisti in real life? They are fucking pathetic, no one in their right mind would become one. Only those who will get addicted to it regardless of laws will get addicted to it

If Trump does it he will gain my absolute respect, I very much doubt he will legalize drugs in the US though

Hence why he will continue to be a piece of shit

The flaw is that poor whites and rich blacks exist.All that will happen is less whites and more blacks

Coke is pretty much indistinguishable from coffee

You can microdose that shit and it'll have the same effect as a cup of coffee

His brother died from alcholism so, no.

if he does I will have even more respect for him

If he did, then that would be tearing off a scab for your country. You might actually have to create a viable economy not based on drug trade. You could MMGA then.
It might elevate your status just slightly above that of a nigger, unlike your current status.

that's not an argument, alcohol isn't even illegal in the first place
and legalizing drugs does not necessarily increase drug use

Its is a completely different story when it is readily available and cheap. I know some people who haven't got addicted because they can't get a hold of it regularly.

Meanwhile at university my house had a consistent hook up and I saw 2 semi-reputable people throw away their futures drop out and amount loads of debt.

Yes ofc, I know atleast three people who killed themselves because amphetamine induced paranoia. The point is that they did it regardless that amphetamine is class-A drug that gets you to jail

Libtards would hate drugs then.

Win win win!

When the fuck did he say this????!!!!!!

But that's not a problem inherent in drugs themselves, and it happens anyway even with a war on drugs. Better to teach people you can get burned while playing with fire than it is to police them in the kitchen.

Also,

news.weill.cornell.edu/news/2016/08/anti-cocaine-vaccine-approved-for-clinical-study-in-humans

Legalizing drugs would open up research a lot more, and could produce vaccines for other drugs

Highly unlikely scenario, if it were to happen it would take place during his second term.

If he did it in the first 4 years bernouts would vote trump

Its called self control. You're basically saying as a hypothetical recovering drug addict, you should be able to walk into a private establishment and not have a cocaine advertisement be within your sight. Sounds like the same type of thinking you would find inside the brain of a feminist.

I get that part. The part i disagree with is that i believe class a drugs are harder to get in hold with for the vast majority of the population. 70% of the population haven't done anything other than weed a few times as a party and would be clueless as to how to acquire the drugs. If they were legal and taxed then people who don't even consider drugs might be more susceptible to trying them.

no he wont. his very anti-drugs

alcohol is still a drug

"it happens anyway even with a war on drugs"
It depends where you're from. In the middle of a city you can just find some shady people. In a quiet suburb class A drugs are practically unheard of. Well at least where im from which is probably representative of 60% of England.

Just like alcohol, tobacco, sugar, gambling ...

>and under taxation
Why immediately cuck yourself? 'Yessa masta, look! You win too'

What is it, then?

forgot to reference you

I live in a white neighborhood. I could get almost any drug I wanted from someone who lives three streets down from me.

its a type of drug .

when did I say it was not a drug?

>implying there'll be a "Drugz" aisle in Tesco
>implying they'd sell Krokodil and heroin and crack cocaine next to the diaper section

Shit that's genuinely dangerous - heroin, etc - will be viewed by society the same way high proof alcohol is viewed. Not many like it, it's fucking bad for you and a pita to get hold of. Cannabis and shrooms would likely appear down the corner shop alongside the cigarettes.

>ancient Rome
>heroin
lol finish school first boi

because without taxation why would the gov allow it?

The gov will never give you a freedom cause it is right, only if they think they can some how turn a profit.

one step at a time man

This shit does not have to be advertised.
There could be dispenseries, with clean cocain. Maybe controlled, that you are only allowed to pick up an half gram per week or something like that.
Dont be narrow minded everything is better than a prohibition, where quality of the product and the money of the consumers are controlled by dindu's, Kanacken or south american cartells

Im going to be lazy and quote kikepedia on this one:

In response to rising drug use among young people and the counterculture movement, government efforts to enforce prohibition were strengthened in many countries from the 1960s onward. Support at an international level for the prohibition of psychoactive drug use became a consistent feature of United States policy during both Republican and Democratic administrations, to such an extent that US support for foreign governments has often been contingent on their adherence to US drug policy.[citation needed] Major milestones in this campaign include the introduction of the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs in 1961, the Convention on Psychotropic Substances in 1971 and the United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances in 1988. A few developing countries where consumption of the prohibited substances has enjoyed longstanding cultural support, long resisted such outside pressure to pass legislation adhering to these conventions. Nepal only did so in 1976.[27][28]

So the war on drugs began in the 1960s more or less, was there no societal advancement before that date? All our ancestors before that did nothing but hard drugs 24/7?

>paying taxes
>degenerate

That is where your gibmedats come from Jamal

Yes they used opium for painkillers and for shit and giggles. You must be one of those special kind of retards who thinks drugs have been around for 20 years

>opium
But why you talk about heroin? Or you one of those special kind of retards who think crack, cocaine and heroin are all the exact same thing? :^)

No, because for most of history survival margins were thin enough that narcotics enforced themselves. If you used drugs, you starved to death as soon as you ceased to be able to keep your shit together.

Tell me what is the main ingredient in heroin?

Are you actually retarded

Legalizing pot would be the final nail in Mexico's coffin. Their entire country would go under.

>If you used drugs, you starved to death as soon as you ceased to be able to keep your shit together.

Yes, and? Is it up to you and me to keep these people afloat?

As our society is currently structured? Yes.

They receive welfare benefits paid out of the public purse, and increased amounts of heathcare at the expense of society.

In Ancapistan, it would be less of a problem, but there's no realistic way we'll ever be able to strip public support from poor disadvantaged drug addicts of color.

This. Then get more rehab centers and more information about how dangerous certain drugs are - with specifics not just scare-tactics (Fear = makes you go to your addiction for comfort). Earn tons of money from the families paying to help their poor junkie famalams.

Also make early intervention a priority. Combine it with mental health assessments and care. Let them create art and shit during rehab - and sell it to concerned lefties and such.

Also confiscate all the drugs and money from the cartels while hunting them down, then use these in your own bussinesses.

Fuck I should have been a jew.

until step five, it's unironicallt what we are doing here
working great so far, drug related crime going down

True, true. But that is why we should tax and distribute those drugs, so we get some of the money back from junkies. If they OD in the process then its a win win?

He doesn't do them himself, he doesn't care about them. It has no benefit to him or any of the people in his cabinet and the GOP.

Nah, I think we should keep weed illegal, but allow meth and anything else that kills you quickly enough to be eugenic.

No, the US makes too much covert money off the illegal drug trade.

Passive people are the once who'll let real power take control.

Won't criminals just stop selling drugs and start stealing stuff and breaking into houses instead?

They need a way of easy income. Illegal drug sales is the safest crime, both for the 'criminal' and for the 'victim'.

I'd much rather have gangs selling drugs, than gangs breaking into houses.

It depends on your profile of users, but I don't think there's any way that scheme ever breaks even. Maybe if you have a large number of functional recreational users (weekend stoners, 1980s Greed-Is-Good bankers, etc.) you collect enough in excise taxes on sales to them that you can cover the cost of the dysfunctional users.

Or are you assuming that drug use would happen at the same rates regardless of legal status?

I'd disagree with that premise, but in that case it might work at least as a loss-minimization measure.

Id like to think that if all drugs are released to masses, we would certainly see a peak in drug abuse for the first 2-3 years. After this people see themselves what happens when you live by YOLO philosophy and would get disgusted by hardcore addicts just like they do now. So definetely there would be a transgression phase that would be painful, but Im pretty confident that it would even out. However I dont think that any amount of government propaganda about the dangers of doing drugs would effectively reach that much of a crowd. Can you really protect people from themselves?

It's true, i smoked one joint and since that day I can't stop sucking cock.

never been happier.

You just watched Roccos gay new video huh?

He's not burning the political capital with his base for this. I wish he would. But he won't

Gotta get the druggies to like him, increases popularity, legacy, lowers chance of assassination, and possibly less gun violence. This also will hurt Mexico, with cartels dying.

mexican intellectual

Learn your place nigger, as have I.

Is that some rare Fruit Snax posting i see?

He really should do it; the cognitive dissonance would make leftists heads explode.