Redpill me on the mongols

Has the historians been unfair to them /pol? All I hear about them is senseless slaughter.

The narrative about them is like: imagine a Mexican drug cartel start winning wars against the most powerful and cultured nations of the world.

Is there anything redeeming about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohi
youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most redpilled empire on the history of the earth period

They knew how to spread their genes, that's for sure. I think some of the war generals have millions of descendants alive today.

they killed a lot of muslims

i fuking hate horse archers

massed horse archers from 3 barracks
fell apart when had to settle and do something that doesn't involve pillaging n shiet

They killed higher percentage of population in their time than ww2 did

We should have fucked up Afghanistan Mongol style

>reinvigorated trade across the silk road
>Nearly decimated the muslim empires during the crusades
>Were on relatively friendly with Europe aside from a few conflicts
>Conquered all of that land with 130,000 troops versus millions of muslims and eastern Europeans
>Military was meritocratic
>One of the safest empires to live in if you weren't opposing the khan's rule

If the mongols had more numbers their empire would probably still exist today, but they couldn't occupy territory because nomads don't breed as rapidly.

if you go back far enough everybody has millions of descendants alive

If you have two descendants and they each have two descendants then how many descendants do you have after 60 generations?

>Causing more deaths than soldiers in the opposing army

#justmongolythings

they are nazi

The historians try to argue the idea that the Islamic golden age was ended by the mongols and one of the reason Islam never had an enlightenment is because of this.

>win wars against the most powerful and cultural nations of the world
>didn't even break europe

Well, all of the encounters (they had with Templar knights also) did not end very well for Europeans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe

Woah, math is scary.

Europe wasn't neither powerful nor cultural at that time.

Mongol culture is fucking awesome.

>tfw no cozy nomad life among the golden plains
>tfw no pimping out your afterlife horse through good deeds
>tfw no warrior-bro culture

They became shit when they mixed with sandniggers

central asian horse people are some of the hardest people in history, fighting them without guns would have been really scary

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

around the time Mongolia took over china

they were hardcore
high breeding rates, everyone warrior, everyone nomad

This. Extremely cowardly way to fight, granted it takes skill to do (but all aspects of fighting takes skill). Fucking hate these cunts, never made anything worthwhile (besides good recursive bows), and just fucked up other, more objectively better civilizations throughout history (like the Turks/Muslims).

*Just like the Turks/Muslims

>recursive bows
it's recurve bows

a recursive bow would be a bow that shoots a bow that shoots a bow...

if it wasn't for them fucking up turks Europe would have ended up fucked up
fuck of ahmed

Woops

>fell apart when had to settle and do something that doesn't involve pillaging n shiet

This. Or they just adopted the culture and religion of their subjects, like Kublai, who acted like a traditional Chinese emperor in many ways.

They themselfs never produced anything of worth.

>Europe would have ended up fucked up
But it ended up fucked by ahmed anyway.

Anyone who kills so many Chinese and Muslims is okay.

As few as 2. Interbreeding can reduce your amount of descendants to two if each generation consists of a brother and sister who decide to mate with each other.

Look at this faggot posting battles from the shitty "golden horde" the weakest fragment of the Mongol empire, and not the earlier battles:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohi

do you mean to tell me that in about 2,000 years, after 60 generations I won't actually have a quintillion descendents?

>mongols/mongolia
Never existed in my timeline. I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers that.

What the fuck did you time travelers did/do?
Also blackmoments no longer happen?

>25% of the population

They killed a lot of mudslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o

What's notable is that the genes are spread across a huge area. Few people have ridden across Eurasia spreading their seed nonstop.

You aren't a worthy civilization if you cannot counter horse archers.

The reason islam never had an enlightenment is because their religion doesn't allow for one.

I don't think Genghis Khan would like Pepe, he killed one of his officers because the general said his daughter looked like a frog. At least that's what one historian recounts.

If you're really interested in the subject, give the "wrath of the khan" hardcore history by Dan Carlin series a try, it's 5-6hours and really entertaining

I'll give it a try. His WW1 series was top class.

kek, mongols where brutal

>All I hear about them is senseless slaughter.

that's the large part of what they did

Thank God someone actually said it, I was expecting no one to know why they were really relevant

Proud of your ancestors Giray?

damn... interesting shit

firearms, artillery and biological weapons arrived to Europe thanks to mongols. Also black plague.

>black plague
I thought the jews were caught spreading the black plague in some places?

All this shit talk about mongols. The mongols were pretty awesome, sure they massacred some cities but only if you were disrespectful, or a muslim or something. I bet you couldn't come close to their awesome horse archery skills either.

Anyone posting shit about the mongols is a Chinese shill.

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History has a 5 part, 7+ hour long podcast about the Mongols called "Wrath of the Khans." If you're interested in hearing a fairly neutral, well sourced telling of the Mongol story

after watching marco polo the mongols are now in my top 3 civiliasations

The mongols laid siege to Baghdad and singlehandedly sent the mudslimes back to the dark ages, stopping their golden age, and their rapid expansion/conquering while the christian europeans were too busy fighting, killing and weakening eachother.

Let's all have a moment and give a big thanks to Genghis for saving Europe from a towelhead fate.

They're the exeption

>All I hear about them is senseless slaughter
Slaugther of mudslimes :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>removed kebab en masse
>bad