REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE NOT FIT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE PROUD OF ANYTHING ( ESPECIALLY YOUR RACE)

REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE NOT FIT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE PROUD OF ANYTHING ( ESPECIALLY YOUR RACE)

> 25 Pushups in a row
>5 Full Pull ups in a row
> 5K without feeling like death and in under 25min

This shit is the minimum level of fitness a MAN should have .

That shit can be done by a 12-year old kid.

>25 Pushups in a row
>5 Full Pull ups in a row
>5K without feeling like death and in under 25min

I´ve been sedentary for like 2 years and still can pull this

50 pushups in a minute
20 pull-ups
running is for faggots

>25 pushups
>comparable to 5 pull ups
So basically you've never exercised

CARDIO KILLS YOUR GAINS

Doesn't make sense, 90% of politicians can not do what you listed ITT

really?
those are some pretty weak requirements

only fatties can't do it

>tfw you can only do 9 push-ups

Should I kms?

>this is what Frenchmen think physical fitness is

Step aside, Pierre. You need to be able to deadlift two honey baked hams attached on either end of a bar to work out like a real man. Just make sure to carb up on burgers before or you'll end up wasting calories and go into a deficit. Gotta cultivate that mass.

> 5K without feeling like death and in under 25min

Ask me how I know you're a fat fuck cuck

>> 25 Pushups in a row
lmao what are you a woman?

Guess what: I'm Genetically Fat

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a Rascal Rider, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, fat people are comperable. I'm not here to steal your burgers. I'll probably eat less than you. I'm not going to re-rack my weights, I'll have my personal trainer do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my calorie intake, I'll be your CEO one day

How do you know he is a fat fuck cuck?

>> 25 Pushups in a row
Full Pull ups in a row
are you joking
that's fucking nothing
that's not "minimum level of fitness", that's "if you can't do this you literally need to kill yourself"
t. /fit/

>Wether you like it or not, fat people are comperable
>146

Praise Rippetoe

this is pasta

Running is for people who can't afford bikes.

DELET THIS YOU MARXIST

however, you're right

The actual standards to be considered a man:
1 plate OHP
2 plate Bench
3 plate Squat
4 plat DL

You are all underaged idiots. If this seems easy to you now, when you're in your late teens, it doesn't mean that it will be easy for you forever. Many men in their late 20s and beyond wouldn't be able to do even that, so it's really a solid test of physical fitness.

Health comes and goes. When you're a liver-spotted raisin in your advanced years, will you be any less of a man? Drop the jock logic and start thinking.

can do all of those but the bench i just have been stuck at a plate and a half forever and can't seem to get over it

I had a physical the other day for my new job, among lots of other things they wanted me to perform 10 good form push ups in 60sec.

They also checked my hearing, eyes, finger nails, teeth, skin for scarring, drug and alcohol, grip strength, heart rate recovery after bring me up to 75% of the main bpm for my age. Fucking strenuous shit

Search for 100 push ups in 6 weeks even pencil armed virgins like your good self could manage it.

25 pushups, no problem, can do 5 series of 50
5 pull ups, no problem, don't do it often enough to know my limit
5K, when i was a child, my knee got wounded, never fully repaired, and while running it still hurts like hell.
Can swim 5km without a problem tough. And everyone knows swimming is the real white sport.

shut up nerd

> feeling superior for being smart, 'attractive'
> too lazy to move your blob of a body
> thinks weight and fat% is completely genetically defined

Maybe you'll be my boss one day, but I will despise you for what you are, a fat lazy fuck.
Also, have fun getting cucked by your golddigging wife that fucks as many fit guys as she can

it's pasta

Daily reminder if you don't meet the requirements to be a sperm donor (basically not being subhuman) excluding age and nationality you should not be allowed to vote.

бaбyшкa please

Because in Burger units that's about an 7 mile an hour pace, which is something not to be proud of. When you break 10mph that's something

daily reminder to not reply to fucking every person in the thread

>belgium
>real country

Yeah I had a medical a few weeks ago, I ended up passing but my job isn't that physically demanding. I'm sick of being a weak cunt I might do the push ups training.

I can do all that and more minus running, I lost too much of the function of my leg fighting for the Jews in Afghanistan.

I fit the bill pretty much, except for the "exclusively female", I've fucked some questionable sheilas in my time. I fucked one chick with my dick on the flop she was that loose.

My job as a retail drone has built my upper body strength to the point where I can carry and move loads of 50-100lbs, does that count?

Know that feel. I've been stuck at 380 for forever and can't get over it.

>He thinks that is impressive

Those are some low standards

>at least 5'9"
Out by the first line. Bit rough.

He said they're the minimum.

220kg dead, 21 min 5km +50 weighted pull up checking in

Even for a minimum they are low standards.

M-mommy French Karl Marx just yelled at me and told me I was race traitor if I wasn't doing push-ups!!
GO DO CHINUPS CUNT!!