Why?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Overseas_Territories
thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because too many alpha genes got killed off, betas took leading roles and allowed women to vote.

It's more beneficial to the other countries than themselves

we got involved in world war one and completely ruined ourselves in the process because we financially propped up the entire allied side and it went on for four years

sad!

They sacrificed their whole empire to bribe the US into fighting Germany

Twice

Please remove this or I will contact the administrator.

Thanks.

why is winston churchill so loved? he destroyed what was left of your empire against a pointless war with germany

This

I hate the whole the empire was bad, we litterally dragged half the world kicking and screaming into the 20th century.

Empires are yucky!

Poz me daddy

History is written by the victors.

Now who said that, I wonder?

They have a Queen instead of a King.

We hate Churchill down here. Fucker kept our experienced troops in Europe while the Japanese were running down through Indonesia & New Guinea. We had to rush reserves through training & put them into battle early. Still beat the shit out of the Japanese, tho.

world war two was inevitable after world war one, also fuck nazis

we could have and should have avoided world war one, but once we got involved our global power was toast

and for the record churchill didnt destroy the empire, it was the usa

Because Germany wanted more Europeans blood spilled after WW1.

Who was queen Victoria?

You guys know we had a Jewish prime-minister in the late 1800s right?

Coincidence?

justify this ridiculous post with an argument please

germany fucking declared war on america in world war two

as for world war one, in what sense did britain "bribe" america into joining

>World wars
>Great depression
>Gandhi
>Libtards governments
>Niggers were no longer a resource+gold mines were expensive to maintain

Disraeli was based and a rabid imperialist, shut up you retard you dont know what you are talking about

As far as I can tell we haven't really lost anything aside from India and the 13 colonies in the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Overseas_Territories

Take a look at the real map and not your Sup Forums edited one.

Queen Victoria you stupid nigger.

thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/

Filthy Jew-lover, bet you suck Churchill's cock as well.

who was queen victoria who was queen elizabeth the first etc

The USA made thinly veiled threats towards the UK during and after world war 2 and made demands to abolish the colonial empire. After ww2 Britain simply could not refuse or argue with the USA because the USA had atomic bombs.

The USA has maintained their hegemony over most of the world to this day as a result.

But he's right, Disraeli was a rabid imperialist and Churchill was anti Zionist and anti mass migration.

So what's your point? I bet you support Tony Blair don't you? You disgusting cunt.

It happens to every empire

does this image trigger you you pathetic mongoloid?

you dont even know the first thing about Disraeli, you just see the word "jew" and start chimping out like a retard

you should kill yourself because you arent british, you are just some bacterial life form that happens to live here. you and all the other ridiculous manchildren that call themselves stormcucks

The large overseas holdings were given up during Suez, the same with France who also had to relinquish their overseas colonies because of the United States but France doesn't get any shit thrown at it like we do.

Hmmmm....

>what is lend-lease
>what is supplying england with food for two years
>what is americans meming "neutrality" in 1942 despite

also, dont forget faggot, it was CHURCHILL"S WAR

YOU JUST HAD TO GIVE IT AL UP TO "STOP GERMANY" YOU KEK. KEKED BY A FAT CIGAR SMOKING MAN WITH A SPEECH IMPEDIMENT

and now all you have left is a scrap of north ireland and some shitty, tiny, little islands around the world

My grandad kept your grandad as a pet

:^)

Yep, I was right. Probably both descendents of dirty sand people with mutilated cocks.

But he wasn't even driving the car...

>it was CHURCHILL"S WAR
Actually it wasn't, he inherited the war from the weak coward of appeasement.

>and now all you have left is a scrap of north ireland and some shitty, tiny, little islands around the world
They are worth more than you will ever be worth. Also why the fuck are you complaining about us giving up territories for? Your nation was founded upon throwing a temper tantrum for freedom from DA EVIL ENGLISCH!!! Why are you laughing at us for granting freedom to other colonies?

So it's ok for them to remain under our boot but not you? Stupid cunt.

And we laugh at the images of your grandad being nothing but a shadow burnt to a wall. Funny stuff.

I have a nice lovely foreskin thanks, but you don't know anything about Disraeli so either recant what you just posted or fuck off. Stupid nigger.

My grandads in shinjuku right now cock blocking English teachers

The brits did a totally great defence on the island they swore to protect...Only a few thoussnd massacred right...

at least america hasnt taken steps backwards i territory gains after cucking russia out of

and you probably didnt even watch my video of david irving you inbred island fuck. churchill sacrificed everything you had to slaughter white people and you are too cucked to even know it! you have been lied to!

when does this piece of shit get torn down?

No, your grandaddy is nothing more than charcoal and if he isn't I'm sure he'd wish he was, considering the absolute fucking state of Japanese "men" today. You fucking sexless ladyboys, at least the Thai ladyboys have surgery, you faggots just dress up like women.

Pathetic and weak gooks.

If he's talking about Galipoli then the retarded Aussie should realise that the Ottoman empire was destroyed. Australians have no real reason to hate on Churchill, they just like being edgy and funny. They need to fall in line and learn they are cannon fodder, just like everyone else. WWI was a mechanised war that NO ONE was prepared for... They are no snowflakes and they WILL learn that.

All empires die out eventually
Some violently, others just fade away
Brits are lucky they whent out peaceful (for the most part)

daily reminder that the 'american education' meme is not just a meme

Oh do piss off you fucking inbred, I don't care about Irving and you say America hasn't taken steps backwards?

In under 100 years you elected a nigger twice, you've gone from 90%+ white to being mid 50% white.

You haven't taken steps backwards? HAH! Fucking inbred bible belt cunt, Chamberlain started the bullshit, Churchill inherited it and gave warnings, those warnings were not listened to. Not our fault, maybe Germany should FUCKING LISTEN! Ever consider that? No Mr Muh German Heritage Even Though My Surname Is Lord Nigger Face.

He is literally at his favorite izakaya right now. Now fuck off to Gregg's and get me a steak bake Mohammed

I'm talking about how you guys surrendered to the Japs even though they had a smaller force than you,and that you swore that Singapore would never fall.

Oh, an American English teacher that thought he could make it big in Japan but lives in a rice paper shack getting called "gaijin" by emasculated gooks.

How fucking sad.

Kinda hard to fight in every single theater at the same time when you've got the Luftwaffe bombing your cities into dust.

You all go on about how you want independence and you don't need no Brit to save you, then you complain that we didn't do enough to save you all.

The Japs were scum, still are scum and they got nuked. Good riddance, hopefully with Fukushima and all the other reactors blowing up, they get nuked for a third time and they all die and everyone is happy and well.

Now shoo, Singapore, you shouldn't be Islamic, go back to Buddhism (which is cool and monks are all fighty and martial arts people) instead of this backwards Shitslam crap.

Have a nice evening.

Our Islamic percentage is decreasing,due to fedorafags.
Also nobody said anything about independence until after the war

HA the irony

Now where's my fucking steak bake you cuck?

Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men...

it was the british importing niggers to america in the first place that made us not white. you think niggers in the 18th century could get to america?

you used us for tar production because england had too few trees to fuel the furnaces, and nobody wanted to do tar production in america except slave niggers brought here by jewish slavers (bankrolled by the british crown)..

YOU MADE THE NIGGER PROBLEM IN AMERICA POSSIBLE 300 YEARS AGO.

still, both of us can be pieces of shit equally knowing how americas were cucked by zionists to intervene in ww1 and then ww2 again.

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON ME

FOOL ME TWICE GET IN THE GAS CHAMBER