Finland YES: Mordor orc named Miss Helsinki 2017

Pic related, the exquisite specimen of jungle ape named Miss Helsinki 2017 by the politically correct SJW jury.

This is the 4th runner who didn't win: c1.staticflickr.com/9/8753/16293111804_83e25b7dc7_b.jpg

Another pic of the winner of Miss Helsinki contest: static.iltalehti.fi/viihde/sephorajuttukuva0509_vi.jpg

Sauce: iltasanomat.fi/viihde/art-2000005035095.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OubGDPrH-Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, yes. It's been clear for years now that the judges in charge of the competition are a bunch of SJW cunts and nu-males. Who cares?

Please don't compare niggers to orcs.

It isn't fair to the orcs.

People in foreign countries are making fun of this big time. It's about Finland's reputation desu

Is this a joke? She looks like a neanderthal.

I am expecting the SJW's to pick a morbidly obese woman next time to appease the 'body positive' movement.

Those man-hands tho

that nose kills me everytime

Jesus christ finland, wtf happened?

>this thread again
Basically they had bunch of thrash whores who did nigel farage face and a honest african butterface, so she "won". Stop getting butthurt.
youtube.com/watch?v=OubGDPrH-Vw

Isn't it abbo?

Well, given how most finnish women look she might have wrong legitimately.

>Mordor orc

The face of a generation

At least they can still hold these kind of event. Here the feminazis are taking down every miss something contest arguing genre violence

Stoned elf on left would do

I hope Putin invades soon.

looks like a kike fucked an abo for sure

Looks like a tranny. It doesn't even have the nigger hips or ass. The Miss Helsinki who won second place was actually hot but she lost to this thing. Even that Nigger Miss Japan is much more attractive than this full nigger and she's ugly too.

come on she looks like a fucking trans

This is absurd.

Pic related or similar tier should've won.

If the oposite were to happen to a majority black country, you would see absolute outrage.

Look at her lips

Look are white people mad that the black woman won, YES.

But look at the long game. You are promoting an attractive (compared to the average blacks), smart (compared to the average blacks), and civilized (compared to average black) woman.

You want your precious white daughters to stop getting dicked by the BBC negro apes? Start promoting acceptable civilized black women that they can aspire to want to marry.

Smart attractive civilized attractive black women are in the media spot light

Enter scene mind of a black guy
>Damn, shawty is fine
>I wanna tap dat azz, mayne
>Oh she wont fugg me cuz I dont know nuffin and aint got not degree?
>Sheeeeeit
>Time to go to work

Seriously- white nationalists need to make a black Taylor Swift so that young black girls aspire to be her and young black guys work hard to get with her.

Looks like the missing link of evolution cloned from the DNA of an excavated skeleton

I have a jungle fever, but wouldn't consider her to win, not by any standards compared to what she was running against..

jesus christ i wish i was an elf

wow thanks man

>attractive
She looks like a fucking WoW character.

This is clearly an attempt to make Finnish men lust after black males

Broad shoulder, narrow hips, large hands, large nose and lips, heavy facial bone structure, possibly fake breasts: none of these are feminine.

Even some trannies look better than her

dude, cool down

appealing to reason doesn't work on Sup Forums

She has good lips, eyebrows & hair, I give her that
but apart from that she is hideous

>attractive
That ain't even remotely attractive desu

>Seriously- white nationalists need to make a black Taylor Swift
They are already there, pic related.

Looks like Mr. Potato

>Start promoting acceptable civilized black women that they can aspire to want to marry.
I'd rather promote wholesale deportation of non-whites, thank you very much.

pic related black trans, looks a millin times better than that hideous thing

Miss Russia 2016-2013
Just to remind you

good lips, eyebrows & hair
the best body among the contestants
also the one who didn't do shark face during interviews
but it's still was sjw conspiracy to make her win

>Seriously- white nationalists need to make a black Taylor Swift so that young black girls aspire to be her and young black guys work hard to get with her.
That's not a bad idea , for your mixed multi fucking ethic country , not goddamn Finland where there isn't any black people , i bet she was the only black girl that was of desirable age and not fat and that's why she won .
>But look at the long game. You are promoting an attractive (compared to the average blacks),
She is objectively ugly , she doesn't even have a nice body , she is fit ,but she has shoulders like a man , at the very least they could've tried to find a pretty black girl like pic related

that is the most hideous un-aesthetic nose i have ever seen

We don't have much of a black population in Finland and most of the black women are fat ass Somalis wearing burqas.

she unironically looks like a gorilla female

This is the type of thinking that leads to this kind of decision. How about people do their job instead of doing something nobody asked them to: meddling with race and progressive issues. Why should a beauty contest have any reason to 'promote' any type of black. Nonsense. The blacks can come up with their own black promoting contest.

Is this really what's considered 10/10 over there?

Good post

No joke, you're spot on

Thanks for that sound advice chaim.

This is delusion of the highest order.

Black men prefer white women and they tend to go for the cheap and easy ones. The ones who make sex a guarantee rather than a chase. Niggers will clearly fucking not educate and improve themselves to spend more time attracting a black woman.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Who's that guy

If this is gorialla, post your gf then

So this is the pageant-winning body according to you then?

>All of them with the phones at the end

thats a beautiful fridge

>make nigress harder to get

then all the nigs will pursue whyte womyn

kek

not all of them were fat though

Orcs have decent tech compared to feral nogs

do you find her face attractive?

Fridge mode isn't about being fat though, it's bone structure.

#HAES has gone too far.
A woman that looks like this should be rightfully laughed out of any beauty pageant.

>i wish I was in an elf

Fixed that for you.

>Mordor orc
Not so fast. It's elvish finn girl.
My Mordor isn't deserve it.

these all look shit imho.

Dude, objectively she was above the competition there, get over it.

>implying you wouldn't
>IMPLYING

I don't have a gf, but that's still a gorilla

that refrigerator needs to start running

Worst is best in 2017, current year people. That's what 2017 will be about.

How's this one?
the scriptures really make you think

dude, a women does not only consist of ass and tits.

her face is fugly

>that tatoo
no man sorry.

Who fucking cares?

>Rihanna
>Black Taylor Swift
No way man, promotes degeneracy and the guys she dates are shitty guys who promote poor western culture

The closest thing black people have ever had to Taylor Swift was Brandy.

>Wholesale deportation of non-whites
Totally impractical. You would be more effective promoting Dylann Roof style black mass murders to either lead to straight up RAHOWA or scare blacks to move to non-white countries in fear for their lives & their families.

Again, I didnt say she was hot or sexy. I said she was attractive compared to average blacks. She is not fat, has decent hair and teeth. She is at minimum a 7 compared to all black women in the world.

>The blacks can come up with their own black promoting contest.
A. No they probably cant- see all of the "blacks have lower IQ" charts that get thrown around here so often.
B. Black people aren't disappearing overnight. Might as well try to encourage them to meet your standards of acceptability.

Thanks friends

Black men prefer white women because black women are fat, smelly, stupid, and annoying. Cheap and easy white women are less fat, less smelly, less stupid, and less annoying.

Encourage black women to be better, smarter, more attractive, and to value higher quality black men- and the men will follow suit.

Its the "Ladies night" effect of bars. Bars don't have "ladies night" because they want a only a bar full of women. They have "ladies night" because a bar full of women attracts loads men who will buy them drinks and try to hook up with them- thus making the bar money.

lol, is that what miss is all about these days? Basically bunch of daughters of rich guys.

Oh 2013 is fucking cute

Rihanna sings about getting dicked and beaten up, not exactly "black taylor swift".

they all look quite nice

his face looks like fucking Gonzo the muppet.

The winner of Eurovision was a woman with a song crying about deportations of Stalin from Crimea. Miss of Russia is a person of deportation. Makes you think.

when you have to choose between no body and no face and at body with no face choosing body is logical

How many years has this trashy "beauty" pageant even existed?

Just a reminder that it's run by a chick who became famous for a footballer kiss & tell, had a bad boob job, married (and divorced) some tattooed male stripper, and she was 20K euros in debt before her mother helped her out.

But that face. Instant boner killer.

Make-up should be banned from competitions.

Jesus Christ I've seen one horse town beauty pageants with higher standards than this.

>pic related, its the winner of a miss contest in a town with 10.000 people

is this really the best Helsinki could find

Thanks to Sup Forums I have developed a fetish for black women. I don't know what happened but I literally can't get it up to women unless they have a chocolate skin. You have fucked me over, I wanted to have white kids.

Too pale.
No tits.
A fucking stick.
What's wrong with you Finland?

well some chocolates really look amazing but that applies for any women imho.

MISS HELSINKIN contest is held by private organization, modeling agency, that puts its own models into the competition

THEY CHOOSE THE UGLIEST OF THE BUNCH TO GET FREE MEDIA ATTENTION - FOR THEMSELVES

for me lard handle is the boner killer

Trashy.
Not a good one. I would use her only if I want to read something at the toilet.

Pictures like that never look good, the fourth one looks like an alien

Nice. But those black eyebrows.

It's a trashy competition for ugly chicks with no aspirations in life beyond appearing in a trashy gossip magazine. Not one classy girl would take part in this meme pageant.

Agreed.

>classy
>girl
idk which timeline you live in famalam.

yep miss turkey got better girls

Pretty good. Could have bigger tits, but she is nice.