DRUMPF WON!!!!

DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose (especially the ones who contribute to the economy). Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Voter_demographics
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/us-election-how-age-race-and-education-are-deciding-factors-in-t/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop spamming the board with meme threads you tosser.

Can someone remind me who is the 45th President on 20th of Jan 2017? I've forgotten.

Guess what, I'm a woman....

this pasta is getting stale.

WAAH WAAH I CAN'T FACE THE FACTS WAAH WAAH

Obama for us (Why am I not surprised that a Drumpfkin can't understand timezones......)

Alright, what about 22nd of January 2017

Taxpayers contribute, not illegal beaners, college students, oe welfare cases.
This was her base.

Working Middle class pays taxes and voted Trump overwhelmingly.

Worry about your cesspool of a shit tier country.
FFS you still have an ancient fucking queen.

>Taxpayers contribute, not illegal beaners, college students, oe welfare cases.
>This was her base.

lol, don't you have some gibmedats to collect?

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.

i love the hillary pepe

All the parts of the country that actually produce things voted Trump. Industry voted Trump. What do cities produce?

Yeah, but who's getting inaugurated?

I hate it. It really makes me rage. Pepe is our symbol. The lefttards need to stop copying us all the time.

Crooked won California, Trump won the rest of the country. Because you don't want a single state to dominate in every election, there is the electoral college.

Also SAGE the shill thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority

>it keeps rising!!

The stuff which causes the US to have a economy.

>Hillary won and still won't be president
How can one woman be so BTFO

>Someone actually took the time to make this.
Kek

Nice bullshit fake stats you got there faggot. Trump won all income groups above 50K, that is most non-niggers voted for Trump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Voter_demographics

SAGE

Not Trump, Alex Jones said he'll be assassinated and I believe and repeat everything he says when I'm not busy sucking Putin's cock.

Do we need this thread every day?
Enjoy your 8 years.

>2016
>Still thinking college education is worth a damn.

KYS With a dirty icepick kebab

Muh soybeans
Muh corn
Muh pig food

Nothing of consequence comes from red states

>Drumpfkin doesn't understand GDP

Not surprising

Guess what: I'm a deviant.

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm a transvestite and a furry, with a dildo in my ass. I have an IQ of 88. I'm only a power bottom, and I've visited 7 gloryholes. I'm a member of NAMBLA. I'm voting Gary Johnson. I'm not a libertarian, however, I'm probably more Aleppo than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, gender fluid nonbinary otherkins are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably panhandle for more in San Francisco than you'll ever make. I'm not going to make you a sandwich, because I quit my job at McDonald's on the first day and don't know how. The ironic thing is my father married an ugly transman and I'm actually ugly as well. Cock? Not anymore. Ashamed? Very.

I won't show the scarred lumps of flesh I call tits, and I probably won't be your CEO one day.

>2017
>Dropping out of college and then managing to persuade yourself college is worthless to cope

Impressive

*sips petroleum*

City people all voted for Hillary.

Why do people think that the presidency of Donald Trump will last 8 years?
Arent there examples of american presidents that only lasted 4 years?

What does it feel like to be a limey fuck up?

>tfw every time I see this cuck image I imagine her breaking her fist on my face

I could smile and let that cunt swing straight for my teeth and I wouldn't even feel it. Her bird-boned hand would crumple like spun sugar on my Aryan jaw, and she would scream, shit herself and collapse backwards into the pile of empty whiskey bottles like the barely functional alcoholic that she is.

Hillary Clinton lost so badly. It's really the sweetest treat possible. I hope she's actually as delusional as Hillshills are though--I hope she actually things she won rightfully but was cheated, because that would make the agony EVEN WORSE. Not just losing, but losing crookedly. Ha! She'll go to her fucking grave shivering with impotent rage at having been cheated out of HER PRESIDENCY.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums
MADAME LOSER

>cities generate more GDP
>GDP attracts minorities and mentally ill leeches
>cities vote for the party of minorities and the mentally ill leeches

Wow, shocker. This still isn't proof that higher income or more intelligent people voted for Hillary.

>hurrrr durrrrr by my irrelevant and insignificant measurements, god emperor drumpf won xdddddd

Guess what, alt-right retards. Hillary won the POPULAR VOTE. THE POPULAR FUCKING VOTE. Get THAT in your darn heads! He isn't democratically elected.

You know what we usually call people in power who aren't democratically elected? DICTATORS.

You know what dictators tend to do? Demagoguery. Racism. Discrimination. Closing borders. Teaming up with Russian dictators.

HMMM REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING?

Liberals. Live in city make 100k a year have a $3,000 month 400sq ft apartment. Make no equity. Something breaks call maintance. Never have to do any physical labor. Make 100k a year live in a rural area have a 3,000sq ft home a few acres and four wheelers shovel your own driveway and cut your own law. Have a sense of purpose

11 mil illegal votes you stupid bong

Projection. The post of dreams.

Yet on January 20th it will be Trump on the podium and Clinton in the crowd.

lol....

The only thing California exports is queers and gay rights.

>cities generate more GDP
>GDP attracts minorities and mentally ill leeches
>cities vote for the party of minorities and the mentally ill leeches

Nice mental gymnastics, funnily enough the Trump voters are the ones leeching all the federal aid off the government.

>higher income
Incredibly hard to prove either way due to the lack of information where age is considered (Trump voters earn more but are older)

>more intelligent
Pic related and
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/us-election-how-age-race-and-education-are-deciding-factors-in-t/

>cannabis
>food
pot bownies does not count as food user

Oh my kek bless you ahmed

say it with me:

PRESIDENT

CLINTON

I figured that would happen.
you little shitlord, you

>mensa at 146
Were they having a member drive or something I'm pretty sure the cutoff is like 160

CLINTON

CLINTON

How come everytime I see this thread while wearing my MAGA hat I get an erection? Any doctors here that can explain to me

She didn't win the pop vote either even if she did so what? the popular vote is irrelevant

Its always been 140, idiot

We're gonna have 8 years of delicious liberal tears and all you can do about it is post bait threads like this. Keep crying, bitch nigga.

Yes! Moar liberal tears bitch!
I feel those warm tears dripping, yes right there on my dick, yes keep suckling, before I put it back inside you!

>Fart noises intensify.

Except presidential race victories, amirite?

Faggot cant get over the fact that trump won the election

"Muh 6 gorillion"

Sage

3 million votes?
i can't believe that she won by over 4 million votes
how can they ignore that she has 5 million more votes than Trump
i don't think that he should be president when 6 million more people voted for her

>45th
>obama
I had a giggle.

Faggot

These statistics, pure euphoria.

The only fact your face will face is my steaming shit :^)

Go away redcoat

We should use these CTR pepes to promote Le Pen.

1 million,2 million, 3 million, 4 million now 5 million, next 6 million
hmmm seems familiar

oh look, it's a Brit, telling the yanks, how their government should be....

at last i truly see

Kek approves of this theory

That's wrong, actually. It's the 98th percentile. No widely accepted IQ test has that percentile at 140.

Says the 400 pound hacker

Last time I saw this thread you said 6 million votes.

Are you that unsure of the facts yourself?

>Ummm... no sweetie, he lost

And here is where you all should stop reading

US is republic, not democracy, he won, get over it.

Keking hard

>illegals
>welfare queens
>niggers
>contributing to the economy

Ahhhhhhh, you so funnnnny with your joke!

>Obama for us
Did we annex the UK?

Stop responding to these threads. THE ELECTION IS OVER

Sage

I'm going to miss these threads after the 20th

>campaigning for the popular vote in a system based on electoral votes

Nah, she lost. That's why Don-Don is the one that will be President January 21st.

If Hillary won, why is she not become president?

Checkmate Britbong

Reminder that Bill Clinton lost the popular vote in both of his elections
>America actually wanted a Bush-Perot Coalition and a Dole-Perot Coalition

>implying these shitpost threads will stop after the 20th

Mate you're embarrassing us, stop

ummm excuse me, he actually won more popular vote contests than Hilldawg

Fuck off back to California u cunt. Shove some organic kale in your ass while sucking some mexican dick. Your sjw whore kind will be dead by 2040 because ur too ugly to have kids with.

>sweetie
i kek every tiem. when my life flashes before my eyes on my death bed, I'll see at least one triggered old fat roastie

My sides

popular vote is mentioned nowhere in the constitution and legally means jackshit. The founders had a good reason for that ;) maybe brush up on the vulneribilities in our soros made polling machines before you champion something you know nothing about. Let's not forget about the dead people that were somehow able to vote for Hillary (voter intimidation etc. etc.)

Did the muslims win in your country?

FFUUUUGGGGGGGG :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FACT: Republicans did not take to the streets in violent protests over "muh popular vote" in the 90's.

CONCLUSION: Republicans are more tolerant and educated than Liberals.