How do we solve the women problem?

How do we solve the women problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jhEtCL_zkwk
youtube.com/watch?v=eNymeX_Z4wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't revolve your life around them. realize most women are garbage nowadays and pursue other goals for your life. pray to God for the right person to come along and don't make it your goal just to breed, there are lots of productive things you can do with your life besides sex

Abolish all women's and civil rights acts.

Remove their right to vote only men should vote women should stay at home caring for the family not fucking up western civilization.

Women problem? The ''women'' problem i think is not a society problem but more of a individual problem.

We need a final solution to the eternal female question.

Gas the kikes race war now.

Remove them from positions of supreme authority and stop discouraging "social norms" like gender roles that have been effective since the dawn of human civilization

First you must look in the mirror and solve the man problem.

first look at that fuckin nose

That description is literally pol though. Just replace Stephen King with Maxim magazine.

3d women are a lost cause

Learn to conquer, teach your friends.

>I live off orgasms

Gosh that female humour is truly potent stuff.

By fixing the male problem. As soon as 80% of white men stop being nu males, the problem will be fixed.

Samo

I dunno man, i'm lining up dates on Tinder while you're fucking whining here all day.

That girls sounds chill as fuck desu

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Be men. Since white people became pussified, women have lost direction because we're not there to beat it into them.

Metaphorically

>sometimes not

Nice pasta

90% of bitches on tinder are 6/10
The shit is depressing, like she is so ugly

I mean the thread should have ended right here, but fuck this stupid board.

>Marketing major
impressive

my IQ is sure inferior, what does comperable means ?

>checks flag
A fuckin leaf

Murder most of them.

Rape the rest.

Nuke israel while we're at it just for good measure and it will be fun.

There are no woman on the internet. Stop pretending to be one, you fucking cuck.

This

Either a white knight stormcuck or a female. Nu males exist because they're pandering trying to get with leftist girls. Feminism came first.

gas the kikes

>Tinder

Implying it's not a fake profiel to jew some money out of you.

by beating them?

there's only one answer

white people have to colonize. build a white only nation and don't allow any other shitskins in. let the people outside of the nation do whatever. im sure itll be pure chaos anyway

meanwhile white people create a superior futurist nation within themselves and progress into the future

boy i sure a glad we're having this thread we don't have multiple times a day all day every day, in which we discuss this highly controversial problem this board totally has not solved ages ago, and not totally project our lutsful envy stemming from inability to get any pussy

I have never heard of any intelligent person tell anyone they am smart. and u left out the part where ur vaginosis is raging.

>Poland
>white

Not for long

>defending unnamed fair maidens on an anonymous board

I'm sure your white knighting is also stemming from your inability to get any pussy.

Discover a way to procreate without them. Basically invent artificial wombs and sex dolls. Women will then become obsolete

turk post best post

Poland are taking in almost no refugees whatsoever. They'll remain white for longer than the US will.

How is it that even ugly women can be such massive sluts?

>he's still projecting

create another MGTOW thread to whine about your perpetual dry spell, cuck

Do like Trump and grab 'em by the pussy

so are you

Exterminatus

I know

Nowhere near subtle enough. 1/5.

Daily mandatory beatings and nightly gang rapes until the correct attitudes are restored.

Women are essentially the root of all evil. Early in the Bible, women coerce men into sinning and it's all down hill from there. They have, as a collective, torn our social fabric apart. Everything a woman does is for attention, they are purely emotional creatures with no sense of freedom or justice. They should only live to serve.

>inb4 get sum pussy u cuck
>have hot gf

The biggest red pill with regards to women I've ever taken was going to a night club sober. Watch as the lights come at 3 a.m. and watch all the average looking but thirsty men hanging out of all the war pigs like their Jessica Alba. If your a 3 or 4 and your getting attention from the day your 13 till the day your 30 off of 7's. There is absolutely no reason for you to ever realize your a 4.

If you add in caveat of women, by their nature, tending to fuck, marry or date up, rather then across or down, you have women who are 4's,thinking their 7's because of the attention of 7's, acting like slutty pop stars to get the attention of 8's to 10's.

These women hit the wall the hardest. A girl who's a 7, 8 or 9 and fucking around, can always fall back to a 6 , 7 or 8 provider beta in her 30's when Chad finished with her and marries the 10's. The 4's mentioned earlier have a much larger fall. They no longer get the drunken fucks off the Chads, 6's 7's ad 8's are suddenly getting the attention of all the post-walls 7's, 8's and 9's. So all their left with is the 1's to 5's, who they'll never even comprehend the existence of,let alone consider. These are your cat ladies,Feminist, SJW types who want the change the rules of the game in their 30's after playing it expertly to their advantage in their 20's.

So TL;DR. These are actually the women you should pity most. They are destined for a faith much worse than the basement dwelling, Doritos eating, Xbox playing neet meme.

>Women are essentially the root of all evil
this

women got us kicked out of the garden of eden, the dumb sluts

Follow Katelyn's lead girls

>how do we solve the women problem

by solving the white '''''male''''' problem.

>white males have allowed kike to manipulate their system and media
>white males have been turned into masses of nu-males and beta
>white males allow feminism to exist
>masses of white males are beta enough to settle with a whore
>white males aren't controlling their women

Right? She was probably thought the snake was a dildo too.

>How do we solve the trash problem?

Being shitty and useless does not know gender.

Women are incentivized to be whores, they can sleep with as many men as they want, and whatever poor sod she fingers as the father is now her property. As such, intelligent, assertive men are disincentivized from reproducing, only the most sexually desperate and subservient ones are, as a result of the incentives for women.

Remove this incentive, make it so that unfaithful women receive neither alimony nor child care, and the problem will solve itself. Men and women who are interested in raising families will do so, and those who are not will not have the financial stability to do so. Those that attempt will fail.

If you don't have kids your genes will die out anyway. Also money can't buy you attention or kids, once your looks fade.

God.

Stop giving them likes. Swipe left or whatever it is kids do these days.

Based Russia

Wrong. Women are like the canary in the coal mine. They are the ones who usually give into cultural Marxism first.

The voting problem is different and can be solved by only allowing tax payers to vote in elections and requiring some form of non-partisan civics education before voting is allowed.

By having manly men to keep them in check.

Seriously, it had worked for centuries until the WW 1, when most of able bodies men died and old societies collapsed.

tl;dr don't be a beta cuck

>comperable
Nice try, woman.

>Meanwhile two million ukrainians sneaked through the border.
Yes goyim no refugees whatsoever.

Don't try to solve a mess you didn't make.

By fixing them
youtu.be/jhEtCL_zkwk

We already have a solution. It is called 2D women

I agree with you entirely, but your solution to the Voting Question is impossible to actualize. Especially while they hold half the potential voters, and vote pretty much exclusively (in the case of younger white women) for the parties of degeneracy who're actively pursuing the beige horizon.

In short, being an angry white shitlord who understands consequence is the only option for men of the west.

This is right. Look at muslims their woman bow before them. It's western men's fault for being fucking pussies and allowing leftist ideology to get this far.

That isn't the majority of white men. It is a few cucked white men who are ruining it for everyone

Jks on u faggit I'm unemployable.

I fucking hate niggers

How can people look at the rest of the world...The absolute shithole societies your pathetic nigger brains create and have the nerve to open your mouth about white men.

We should kill you and all of your children

you are mentally inferior, you defeat lower IQ men with less work ethic for sure but you are still a women, you try to deflect it but have no biological basis to win the mans game, the only reason you are winning is that men are now playing the game on handicap lvl 21212, fuck your arrogance, you are supposed to get kids and nothing else, in 10 years you will be on meds and ask why you are depressive, peace be upon you darling

how do we solve the block headed slavnigger problem?

Cannot believe none of you faggots has recognized this as copypasta yet.

Don't be a stranger. I'll fuck you up.
Also
>1 post by this id

And yet you are all alone on posting on Sup Forums no less. Lol. You Women have it easy since everyone is flipping back and forth to please you for your pussy. How does it feel to get a top Position just cause you have tits ?

/thread

I really do think it's the majority. It's a lot of social change and pozzed beliefs that made us this way, totally detached from nature or anything natural.

We're kind of like an ancient Israel in a way, except the most intelligent aren't basically entitled to some of the most beautiful women around, like it used to be in their culture. They used to force some of the most beautiful women to marry into their priestly caste. The older priests would ask some highly cryptic question about the Talmud, and whoever could answer it won the "prize". That's just how it worked with them for a long time.

We on the other hand, for most of the 20th century, just sent many of our brightest into cities, to be genetic throw-aways. This skewed concept of independence has destroyed us (less than 60% now). Women ate it up, as they did everything else. The independence meme was just a way to get the (((foot))) in the door. And it set the precedent for other white countries.

Starting to question human freedom bros.

It seems like that's the vast majority of women though bro. Or at least that, they share many of those characteristics. Part of me keeps thinking that, if I work hard and smart I can join the upper tier of society or move to a more conservative and sane place that isn't so stupid and dehumanizing and void of anything sane I would be happy. Part of me thinks that, we can apply changes here. But I think women in my age group (20's) are lost. I think the next generation will be lost too.

Please stop responding to this pasta. It's te most newfag thing you can do at this point.

We don't, we're way past solving anything now.

Live for yourselves.

Men don't need to breed, only fuck.

Who said I'm a nigger?

Looking at you flag I'm most likely whiter than you, Paco

>No subject
>No colon at the start of a list
>No Oxford comma
>Hanging gerund

Appalling grammar/10, would not bang.

white ''''''''''males''''''''''

they need fucking purging

doesn't matter as the more alpha fucks like myself can marry multiple pretty women.

this is why I like polygamy. one of the ways to fix the west and have white women breed lots of white pretty daughters and high test sons

the same way we fix everything else.

Complaining on Sup Forums and memes

Is this the new pasta? I feel like it's going to get worn out quickly

I love that fucking lace/bow

have you ever seen someone get beheaded by a druglord?

Fpbp

Dumping my small collection of tinder degenerates in my area. OP already saved one of them

When the next generation sees how lonely and depressed these women become, they'll shape up.

Show some self respect

Guess what: I'm a Nigger

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm a Nigger Sudies major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 46. I'm only a sophomore and have had 0 internships. I'm a member of the foodstamps society. I voted for hillary clinton. I'm not a genius, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, Niggers are comperable. I'm here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. The ironic thing is my father married for handouts and I'm actually mentally handicaped as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

D A M A G E D

JUST

>How do we solve the women problem?

Robots
youtube.com/watch?v=eNymeX_Z4wU

What a hoe, srsly.