How can pol call themselves "master race" when most of you don't meet the requirements to donate sperm (basically not...

How can pol call themselves "master race" when most of you don't meet the requirements to donate sperm (basically not be genetically defective)?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2917432/The-rise-BABY-VIKINGS-single-British-women-desperate-children-turning-sperm-donors-Denmark-ll-play-no-offspring-s-lives.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do meet all the requirements with the exception of the last one. I'm also assuming the last one is related with them not being allowed to accept the sperm of people who are there on tourist visas

Haha no one is donating sperm any more. The feminists must be spitting blood with their fake outrage because they will have to grovel to the very men they hate and slander for babies in the future.

Getting broody is a bitch, isn't it ladies?

I meet all requirements expect for the 4th one

I donate sperm all the time but do so directly to my wife instead of going through a spank bank. If women want sperm they need to go to the source.

I will meet them, though

I'm an inch or two short.

Luckily, I can still attract a female through a display of dank memery

I meet all of those requirements.

manlets btfo

As if they don't have easy access to beta male orbiters or will just let a gorilla mount them for a progressive chocolate baby

>when most of you don't meet the requirements to donate sperm
c.n.

>5′ 7″
Nooooo, my genes!

>Currently attending a four-year university, or already hold a bachelors or advanced degree

So, no niggers then ?

>attending university
its like they want to breed the next beta males that support diversity while whiteguilting themselfes to death

>6'2
>blonde hair
>Blue eyes
>doctorate degree in pharmacology
>Mensa member, IQ over 140
>/fit/izen

I'm literally the ideal sperm donor. I should monetize this

>Currently attending a four-year university, or already hold a bachelors or advanced degree

Fucking...why?
>TFW UNIVERSITY INTELLIGENCE RUN IN SPERM

Don't get it.

What is with all the heightism
its not my fault i am vertically challenged

will they let me donate sperm if i'm a virgin?

no retards

Nobody wants their son to suffer

I not having my own kids. I will find someone else to do it. My genealogy is fucked up. I want smart master race offspring, no retards.

Donate sperm then pay child support cucks!

I satisfy all requirements except the last one because I'm not American.

>6'1 master race
>Paramedic license
>No genetic illnesses other than heart disease after 60+ years in both sides of my family
>Stronk Irish and Dutch blood coursing through my veins

genetic defective

>5'9
Manlets can't get a break
I bet there if the requirements were this selective for female egg donation/harvesting?, the requirements would be declared sexist

I fit every category except the retarded liberal education meme. Been working in skilled trades ever since I left the US Army and I make more money than any of my uni educated friends.

Isn't that genetic racist sexism or something?

What's the story there

Egg donation requirements are actually quite strict. Harvesting a woman's eggs is more extensive than sperm donation and the woman's health has more of an impact on the success.

>university degree
Finally a use for my english/history major. 100k to donate muh cum

Men don't just donate sperm for the same reason women don't just donate themselves as a cock sleeve

>iq is environmental
>you must have a degree to donate genetic material

>tfw 5'8''
im ultra manlet? or what

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2917432/The-rise-BABY-VIKINGS-single-British-women-desperate-children-turning-sperm-donors-Denmark-ll-play-no-offspring-s-lives.html

DANED

>IQ is environmental
That's not hard fact, friend, there's not even studies I know of that can back that up, nature vs. nurture, but I can say that I'm a paramedic who made a 31 on the act, and I grew up and was raised in Nashville's east side

don't play with fireworks.

No I'm saying that's what liberals typically say, while people on the other side say there is a not insignificant genetic component to IQ.

i think it's more lazyVshardoworker than smartVsstupid

>tfw meet all the requirements
Do they give me money?
Will any offspring made with my sperm come after me?

cs degrees don't count

he will find you and he will end you, in the best scenario

5’8.7
Damn I meet all the others though.

>6'3
>23yo
>straight
>nuclear physics
>never get sick
>canadian
why don't american girls want maplecum?

>Donating sperm to impregnate feminist dykes so they can sue you and ask you to pay child support
Way to go, cucks.

Figured that much

These are the Australian requirements.

>tfw brits submit to Danelaw willingly over 1000 years later

Ah, a fellow non-white Irishman.

>Selection is a lie
Please, remove yourself from the gene pool.

>Don't want anyone based tradies
>Their children will be physically feeble

KEK