I am so fucking sick and tired of hearing that these terrorists were known to the FBI as being potential threats...

I am so fucking sick and tired of hearing that these terrorists were known to the FBI as being potential threats.This guy, the Elizabeth NJ bomber, Omar Mateen, and many others were known and watched by the federal government well before they carried out their acts.

WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE THE FEDS DOING?! WHY AREN'T THEY BRINGING THESE PEOPLE DOWN?! THIS IS FUCKING INSANITY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
economist.com/news/united-states/21656725-police-fail-make-arrest-more-third-nations-killings-getting-away
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's not very tolerant of you, you fucking shitlord nazi bigot RACIST

just wait for Trump lad

Omar "Shooting fags in the spleen" Mateen

face it. obama has been trying to ruin the US for the past 8 years

THS GUY FUCKING WALKED INTO THE FBI OFFICE IN ALASKA WITH A LOADED MAGAZINE TELLING HIM HE MAY COMMIT AN ACT OF TERORISM! HE HAD HIS FIREARM IN HIS VEHICLE WITHH IS NEWBORN CHILD! THEY DID NOTHING! THEY DID NOTHING AND LET THIS HAPPEN! WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS?!

The fbi is the one recruiting the nut jobs to keep themselves in business.

The same goes with the so called kkk.

Its all fbi honey pot bullshit.

The dirty little secret is that these intelligence agencies don't exist to "protect" you from Johnny Jihad, they exist to protect the elite from their subjects.

2th amendment. What are you? A liberal?!

didnt you watch the congress hearing about russian hackings? the "intelligence community" is run by a bunch of degenerate cucks

They were watched just like they watch you for frequenting Sup Forums

They simply don't have the means to take out everyone.

At least, that is the benefit of doubt I give them. They might as well be as nefarious and incompetent and Sup Forums makes them out to be.

>inb4 they use all the terrorist acts as justification for jailing all pollacks but leaving sandniggers intact because that would be racist

Local law enforcement and the courts know a man is dangerous to his former spouse. What can they do? They can issue a restraining order but until he actually commits a crime they can't arrest him. Arrests are not made on pure belief that someone will commit a crime in the future. There has to be hard evidence that they are planning to commit a specific crime.

All the counter terrorism effort goes into stopping the KKK™

You sound mad. It appears you might be getting radicalised. Please stop replying to yourself and report back for debrief and reassignment.

They're allowing this to happen so yoour bluepillers will basically throw everything at their feet - executive power, funds, you name it.

That's how la based boudine came and stayed in power.

>inb4 some cuck shill calls me a libtard or start posting some cuck shill bullshit about le oligarchs

>WHY AREN'T THEY BRINGING THESE PEOPLE DOWN?

Because they don't want to user - every-time Jamal & Co shoot up another airport it allows the government to claim it was because their hands were tied and that they need take even more of your rights to be able to protect you.

/thread

>WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE THE FEDS DOING?
Hillary goose chase

They're too busy spying on you for browsing Sup Forums :^)

the real reason is that the constitution forbids imprisoning someone without evidence of a crime

telling the FBI that you were hearing voices telling you to kill people is--perhaps unfortunately--not a crime

we can't be like weak minded liberals and just ignore the constitution whenever we get scared

we could however follow the constitution to change the law to define this as a crime

this is wrong because the guy wasn't presenting as an imminent threat to anyone

You go on Sup Forums so you're probably on a watchlist and known to them too, are you trying to say that should give them licence to take you down?

If they went after them, and all the other raping shits that are plaguing us, it would smash the "diversity is our strength" narrative.

He also said he thought a government agency was controlling his mind. I encourage everyone look up MKULTRA experiments.

Maybe if they didn't spend 20% of their ressources monitoring Sup Forums shitposts they would get something done.

That's right FBI / NSA I know you're ITT.

why would a spic be in alaska

We need to eliminate all non-whites. That is the solution to this problem, and virtually every other problem this country faces.

No you fucking retard, what do you define as "white"? We need to keep retarded incompatible ideologies out.

fbi is dead. obama, comey and the clintons killed them.
holder, lynch and the above killed the DoJ.

they will have to be rebuilt from the floor up .

>snow nigger terrorist spic
Wtf is happening FBI?

found the nigger

The government was behind it. They want to stop gun movement. Fuck the guy literally said "the government was making me watch ISIS videos." The fact that it's not being covered my MSM makes it pretty fucking clear. Just another step in trying to get gun control.

Sauce faggot

Sorry bud, niggers are people like you who want to fight an unwinnable fight.
It's legally easier to keep incompatible countries out than it is "races".

MKULTRA is meme-tier in comparison with the numbers of schizos and other unironic lunatics roaming the streets.

Schizophrenia did not exist before MKULTRA

It's a result of the programming they do through music and TV

>unironically thinking islam is an actual threat to the west
>not realizing all of these "attacks" are just (((mossad)))

I remember the blue-pill.

Same with Anis Amri, the guy who did berlin truck assault.

This. It's like nobody here has heard of Occams Razor or logical thinking in general

>Fuck the guy literally said "the government was making me watch ISIS videos
the guy is fucking delusional obviously suffering from schizophrenia. Yoiu cant just blame everything on the government like ahmed for damage control

ok ahmed sure thing it was the jews not the crayz islamists in the millions populating this earth

FBI didn't know shit. They just say this to make everybody feel like they are a legit intelligence agency that is worth funding.

Mudslime niggers are scum of the earth but kikes are way smarter , more organized and powerful than sandnigs.

Yeah? That's because they controlled, dipshit.

This guy predicted that the FBI will fail to catch these guys. They never see it coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

money can get you a long way, even when you're a child fucking dune savage, and )))saudis((( have a LOT of it.

Hmm, we should give them even more invasive surveillance powers so that next time they can tell us who the guy's favourite power ranger was after he goes boom.

>he doesn't know the government lets these events happen to create racial tensions and hate
>he doesn't know the niggers that kidnapped the white guy was staged to create more hate towards niggers in order to start a race war
Boy oh boy and I thought you guys were redpilled.

>literally walk into an FBI office and say voices in your head are telling you to watch ISIS videos and kill people
>yeah w/e pham go on your way and keep your gun

american "law enforcement" agencies

Underrated

They're allowing it, obviously

Dont trust your government, this is not a meme.

gibs. same with niggers.

economist.com/news/united-states/21656725-police-fail-make-arrest-more-third-nations-killings-getting-away

>America's homicide clearance rate—the percentage of solved crimes that lead to arrest—has fallen considerably in the past 50 years, from around 90% in 1965 to around 64% in 2012, according to federal statistics. This means more than 211,000 homicides committed since 1980 remain unsolved.

The above is also the same in pretty much all of the western world.

With immigration has come a crime boom that has left our emergency services swamped.

These guys are left on lists because the police are busy chasing after the other thousands of missing homicidal maniacs.