I want to get this tattooed on my arm. Explain to me exactly what's wrong with tattoos so I don't please

I want to get this tattooed on my arm. Explain to me exactly what's wrong with tattoos so I don't please.

Also tattoos and modern society general.

>a fucking leaf
tattoos are degenerate

Tattoo him

tattoos can be great but I think this is too elaborate

something smaller perhaps

ID: BEWBS.

Nice.

that will look like shit as a tattoo not to mention you'll probably not find a tattoo artist good enough to draw that with equal level line work anyway.

It would just be the figures of course, no background trees or anything, but I would still want it to look like they were tree people.

I think you could find someone able to do a good job on the 4 or 5 main figures. I don't want to just get the entire thing tattooed obviously.

Might as well go all in and just start watching your lady get plowed by niggers, you degenerate kike

First and foremost because the fucked up methhead who you'd hire to redraw that on your ass will turn it into an indistinct grey blob.

Tattoo artists usually aren't the best at crosshatching and line art imo.

Tattoos are for two kinds of creatures: Livestock and convicts. Both belong in a pen.

>What's wrong with tattoos
Distinguishes you visually from others, decreasing social cohesion.
Associates you with trash, making others trust you less.
Risk of infection that can fuck you up.
Gives a bad example to your children and the children of others.
Looks disgusting, perpetually dirty.
Not supported by tradition, so probably fucks up your reproductive chances in some way.
Most tattoo artists are degenerate trash, so you are supporting degeneracy.

get it tattooed on your forehead

that's Dante

Why tattooed people think that they are expressing their individuality and personality by having someone else make an inkdrawing on their body, by yet another person's design is quite beyond me.

All that, plus it's a fad on the downward swing. We'll be uncool as fuck in a few years even among degenerates.

Here's my main issue with tattoos. Most people get tattoos for two "reasons". One they just like the skin art. Or two they think the image represents something of their identity. Most people end up saying that its because of number Two that they get the tattoo.

Now, if you need a permanent image imposed on your flesh to remind you just how important something is to your identity, does it really mean that much?

I used to think I wanted a tattoo. I thought I might get a prayer that is my mother's favorite and a favorite of mine. But then I realized that would be fucking retarded because if I liked the prayer so much I should be able to memorize and not need a billboard on my arm to "represent" me.

bitches want tattoos no reproductive problems

Why are you so vain to put it on your body? Hang it on your wall if you like it so much. Physically merging with it is pathetic and insecure.

I don't know what part of the country you are from, but on the east coast tattoos probably increase your reproductive fitness and social cohesion. Everyone down south has got at least one. Except me, because I wanna feel special.

>Now, if you need a permanent image imposed on your flesh to remind you just how important something is to your identity, does it really mean that much?
I'm pretty sure that many people who have tattoos are eiether attention seeking, insane or both.

No Italy; Dante was a writer, not a drawer.

It's to remind me to kill myself tho.

i love dore so much. i'm definitely getting one of his dante works, once i finish reading and figure out which circle i'll be in. i was thinkig about going with the wood of the suicides as well.

i recently got this dore lucifer