Memeing aside, how do we stop niggers?

Memeing aside, how do we stop niggers?

stop letting them live in abject poverty? I honestly don't know any niggers, I only know blacks.

fbpb

get ready to be called a cuck and other buzzwords though.

Not my fault niggers refuse to get a job

Niggers cant take care of themselves properly. Rich niggers are more likely to commit crime than whites in poverty. Explain that, cuck!

Stop giving them money by letting your kids buy their positive western culture killing music.

Stop shitting on actual good blacks by still calling them niggers and complaining about their success.

Stop complaining about affirmative action. If you want to turn niggers into civilized humans you have to give them the opportunity to succeed.

Yes, I know this sucks- but if you are unable to beat out a nigger+handout in the workforce then clearly you are not the "superior race"

Keep abortion legal

fuck you and I'm going to mail a frowny face to eevery black familyt i see i sewar to god!!

Don't shoot them for trying to buy school clothes?

Pic related.

Kill Welfare and Food Stamps.

Let them off with a simple "oh kids will be kids" when they kidnap, torture, racially harass and humiliate on social media a disabled white kid.

That will make the blacks so happy if you do that.

sends them to hell faster, since they weren't baptized

work to destroy their isolated culture that celebrates gangs and "street cred".

affirmative action hurts blacks more then it helps

If I ran a business and a black person came to me with a degree I am not able to tell whether the degree was earned or if affirmative action just pushed them through the system

not to mention the resentment created amongst those who hadn't gotten a job/promotion/etc all because they didnt have the right skin color

The deal with niggers, in the USA, is not an issue of skin color.
The african-american "street" culture in the US is detrimental to everything that MAGA. It just so happens that the culture is centered around a people who have a specific skin color.
If we were talking about white trash culture, it would be harder to identify by skin and we would have to rely on other external factors to tell them apart.

tldr: Nigger culture is bad; niggers happen to be black.

Thank god these people in the US are so easy to tell apart. Can you imagine what it would be like if these people looked normal? Like...a well-dressed man in a suit normal.

I think being in that culture and being well dressed in a suit are mutually exclusive

It has everything to do with race!

Your arguement boils down to:
>I am not able to determine if the person I am hiring is actually going to be good at their job or not

FUCKING INTERVIEW THEM

You have a vetting process right there where you are able to ask questions, contact references, and look at their grades.

>Black person with degree applies for job
>Hello Malcolm let me see your transcript
>Cs & Ds in all important subjects OR
>As in bullshit courses
>So Jamaal what would you do in XYZ situation that pertains directly to this job that I want to hire you for

Those are lame excuses.

If you are an owner you can show as much transparency as you'd like.

"Sorry LaFawnduh, Sven got the promotion and the bonus because he has produced ABC more effectively and more efficiently than you did. If you want to be successful than show me your success. Now quit your bitching or here is the door"

Dismantle the police

lovecraft was right about blacks

That is what I'm trying to say.
Notice how the only blacks that are tolerable are the ones that "act white," according to their fellow blacks.
Predominantly, "white" culture shames individuals into acting like decent human beings, while "black" culture does the exact opposite.

if you want to keep boiling it down like that we can just say that you can never truly know how good someone is until you watch them work and that is just ridiculous

Also if I need to interview every single applicant in order to have a hint as to whether or not they are competent nothing will ever get done.

The reason why we have things like highschool diplomas in the past and degrees more recently is so that I can sort through the 1200 applications I have and not waste my time with everyone.

Sure it is an imperfect system but there really is only so much time in the day

also

>quit your bitching or here is the door

Followed swiftly by screams of racist and everything legal that comes with it.

I do not know what area you are from but Im a little outside of detroit and have seen bosses, family, and friends all have the shittiest time with this type of thing.

>Black person sits all day on phone doing nothing
>someone tries to fire them
> complaints, investigations, lawyer costs, and just all around hassle
>Black person just collects hand outs during this entire time, maybe sues the business

This on top of the fact that because of things like quotas and affirmative action I no long have a reliable screening process makes hiring a black very unappealing to many people

Dude you're talking to America a country people use guns to execute huge groups of people and next day no one discusses banning them.

With bullets.

That worked well for us in 1982.

>You can never truly know how good someone is until you watch them work.

But this is true in life. Why do you think we have playoffs in sports instead of just giving the championship to the team who scored the most points through out the season.

Also, who hires people without interviewing them? An interview is where you figure out who is best suited for the job.

>Quit your bitching or here is the door
Yes, they can (try to) file a law suit. But most jobs "at will aka just cause" employment where you don't have to provide a reason to fire someone.

But taking the scenario even further say you DO fire a minority/woman for a good reason...all you have to do is show your reasoning and you'll win the case. Furthermore counter sue for any slander/libel/damage to your brand the defendant may have caused.

>Yo Honur, da honkey wyte mayne fired me cuz Im a blakk goddess and he rayciss
> No actually. Your honor, we fired LaFawnduh because she spent an average of 4 hours during her 8 hour shift either on her phone or sending gossip emails around the office. I'd like to enter into evidence these surveillance videos and copies of our email server records.

I used to work in employment discrimination defense firm and we'd REGULARLY get these kinds of cases against hospitals, major companies, and government organizations.

They were some of the easiest cases to handle because the proof is right there in the pudding.

member when niggers were slaves

>Let them off with a simple "oh kids will be kids"
This is exactly what will happen when they get before a jurry of their peers.

>at will aka just cause
No.
At will is without just cause.

Sorry typo in writing just cause, but in my full explanation of "where you dont have to provide a reason to fire someone" matches up with the definition of "without just cause"

Thank you for pointing that out. I fucked up. I own it.

>Stop shitting on actual good blacks by still calling them niggers
>1% of blacks aren't subhuman apelike parasites
>STOP BEIN RACIS YOU BIGOTS NOT ALL DINDUS AE BAD

Zero tolerance for any violent crime they commit, no matter how small. Their trial is not allowed to have any appeals. If convicted, they are either hanged in a public place or killed by a firing squad.

This should be known as the Nigger Doctrine.

>letting them live in abject poverty
Yeah, I made them poor, lazy and violent.

Yes and I stand by it. If you made sure to treat the 1% that aren't subhuman apelike parasites well then when people yell out RAYCISS!

Some dindus are bad. And fuck those niggers.

I agree with Zero tolerance for violent crime. Hell, I'll take it further, full penalty for any crime that is a direct harm against another individual.

Violent crime, theft, you name it...you are actively trying to make yourself better off by making another human being worse off. You deserve no fucking slack.

I know a FINAL SOLUTION for the negro problem!

fuck niggers