Florida shooter claims to hear voices in his head

>Florida shooter claims to hear voices in his head
>multiple mass shooters in the past claimed to hear voices in their heads

Something's fishy here...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntj9DYeRXvM
youtube.com/watch?v=wgSefgWp3Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when you join the millitary, they implant heavy metals in your head. then the cia tells you what to do. the voices are real

it's called mkultra look it up

its call schizophrenia happens to lots of crazy people

One little voice keeps calling me calling me

>Something's fishy here...
You mean the fact that people willing to commit mass shootings are mentally fucked in the head?
Nope, that can't be it.
It's a conspiracy dammit!
I blame the gubmint.
Or da joos.
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ntj9DYeRXvM

If you want to hear the voices, 300-400mg of benadryl will definitely do it.

Joan of Arc also had voices in her head

Fluoride
And all the cell towers

>thinks schizophrenia is even recongized as a mental disorder anymore

nigger, you're stupid.

It's almost as if mass murderers are mentally ill...

>Canadian party drugs

i thought you were supposed to get "dude, weed" to legalize things for you dog fucker?

MK Ultra.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgSefgWp3Jg

The good ol' let's just call it schizophrenia / craziness routine.
>Nothing more to look into goy

It's called reduced culpability by way of mental instablility/insanity/schizofrenia.
The court swallows it everytime and they get a reduced sentence.

Mental illness is everywhere, though. But we don't see a bunch of weird random mass-shootings in Spain, Canada, Italy, etc. There is something peculiar to the US in that regard.

It's almost like they're crazy or something.

MK UlTRA

>Benadryl
>Party drug
Lmao dude, it's a temporary schizophrenic terror inducer.

According to Palmer (in his autobiography The Secret World), Palmer wrote back to Shaver, asking how he had learned of Mantong. Shaver responded with an approximately 10,000 word document entitled "A Warning to Future Man". Shaver wrote of extremely advanced prehistoric races who had built cavern cities inside the Earth before abandoning Earth for another planet due to damaging radiation from the Sun. Those ancients also abandoned some of their own offspring here, a minority of whom remained noble and human "Teros", while most degenerated over time into a population of mentally impaired sadists known as "Deros" — short for "detrimental robots". Shaver's "robots" were not mechanical constructs, but were robot-like due to their savage behavior.

These Deros still lived in the cave cities, according to Shaver, kidnapping surface-dwelling people by the thousands for meat or torture. With the sophisticated "ray" machinery that the great ancient races had left behind, they spied on people and projected tormenting thoughts and voices into our minds (reminiscent of schizophrenia's "influencing machines" such as the Air loom). Deros could be blamed for nearly all misfortunes, from minor "accidental" injuries or illnesses to airplane crashes and catastrophic natural disasters. Women especially were singled out for brutal treatment, including rape, and Mike Dash notes that "[s]ado-masochism was one of the prominent themes of Shaver's writings".[5] Though generally confined to their caves, Shaver claimed that the Deros sometimes traveled with spaceships or rockets, and had dealings with equally evil extraterrestrial beings. Shaver claimed to possess first-hand knowledge of the Deros and their caves, insisting he had been their prisoner for several years.

SHUT IT DOWN

I will attest to the benadryl voices generally asking one to go partake in Jihad these days.
>People don't think MK Ultra mind control is real

HAARP

I hear voices too but I certainly don't want to pump lead into people. I could see it happening with people who are unmedicated though. Mental healthcare is a joke in the USA I think that's what's fishy.

>There is something peculiar to the US in that regard.

MK Ultra. Nothing peculiar about it. The US brought over a bunch of Nazis shortly after World War 2 as a part of Operation Paperclip and some of them were experts in mind-control (others were experts in space technology, like Wernher Von Braun).

Instead of shootings we get Trudeau voters and widespread normalized cuckery.

pic related

That would be the fact we have more guns per capita than other country in the world.

There are people in other countries that freak out and kill people too, but they only have blades so the body count doesn't make national news.

Fucking tin foil fags are the worst. You have no logical thought process left. Just straight to some gubbermint conspiracy no matter what the case.

Sounds like Russian hacking to me.

Wow you're really mature and insightful and always provide an objective point of view. wanna fuck?

crazy, really, do you think there might be a correlation between being a nutcase and commiting a mass shooting?

this makes sense but I'm curious to see what tins have to say about it

Underrated

The Sheriff's last name is Israel

It's all too convenient

I mean COME ON

This doesnt put voices in your head,
It may summon a storm

Uh oh, i guess the MKUltra research went somewhere after all

3 QC BZ

And that's the tip of the fucking iceberg lads.
It's not mind control in the sense you think of, they find a person who's already predisposed to do behavior and shove them over the edge hard, while also retaining control through various means.

It's quite literally an art.

Just type 'Nazi mind control'. The human brain (and, by extension, the human mind) is a very flexible thing. Fascinating stuff.

what meme is that from, I forgot, they were above the reptillians right?

I'm hearing jewish voices and I like it

What the fuck OP?

You can't hear Allah telling you to kill infidels?

What sort of fucked up jew slave normie are you?

OY VEY

Son, when you get older you'll realize theres no such thing as (((crazy))) people. The worlds a crazy place.

You don't have to see what they say. It's the same shit every time but with a new label.
For instance, everything is always MK Ultra. Especially if it takes more thinking than "6 + 4 = 10". MK Ultra made it so these retards never have to think again. They can just go MK ULTRA DID IT!

How do you get pictures like this?

it's time for you to take the bogdanpill

Google deep sleep or dream generator or something like that

wew lad i thought i double posted somehow.
are we the same person?

Schizophrenia will only become a debilitating illness if the anterior medial prefrontal and posterior cingulated cortices are affected.
Strange as it sounds, A person can hear/see shit that's not there and still be considered sane.

>Implying most Americans aren't in an essentially hypnotized mindstate

>Implying there aren't ways to obtain firsthand evidence

Tinfoil hats are ineffective Faraday cages, radio and microwaves reflect off the ground.

>you'll realize theres no such thing as (((crazy))) people

Thats where your're wrong, I've seen people talk to random strangers on the Bus

I hear voices too, but I just ignore them and keep on killing

I hear voices in my head
They council me
They understand
They talk to me

HIVEMIND

SYNCHROS REVVING UP BOYS

Or they drive a truck into crowd and kill even more.

I support banning gun gun from minorities and democrats. Let's try that and see how it works.

hivemind

>prescription drugs

Co-ordinated shit posting

Lots of repeating numerals in this thread, something has aligned.
Bogdanoffs work in pairs, could this be another synchronicity?
It was an accident i promise

HIVE MIND
I
V
E

M
I
N
D

One tip about MKUltra
If I see a thread with a trippy looking picture on Sup Forums I usually check it out. And either
>Tell degenerates talking about acid or weed that they should take Benadryl
>MK Ultra posters that Benadryl will cause one to hear voices and see some disturbing shit
>Post my own trippy pictures

Neato if actual hivemind
I wonder what kekkery CERN is up to

Everyone has a network of nanotechnology in their body. You can be wirelessly "turned on"

You also have an off switch inside you.

Its kinda obvious at this point
By the half year Normie's will also pick up in this, they are at least 1 year behind us (the ones that are Worth a crap anyways)

Manchurian Candidate, Project Ultra, and Project Monarch... look it up guys

weird that this happened in a mind control thread.
MKUltra bigger than we thought?

Seems like they just play the crazy card to get put into an institution instead of prison where theyd get raped

You're such a faggot

Probably just the voices of CIA agents wich get implanted with violence and psychological abuse

>Looks up Project MKULTRA
>Creator sets off coincidence detector
>(((Sidney Gottlieb)))
>He's fucking Jewish

God damn it Sup Forums.

where can i find info on the bogs?
I'm extremely interested.

>There is something peculiar to the US in that regard.

Black ops and "National security"

timothy mcveigh "they put a chip in my head"
sirhansirhan "i dont remember a thing"
oswald "i'm a patsy"
jack ruby "the world will never know the real truth"

yea it's called the CIA

> Voices in the head.
> Thoughts.
pick one.

It's a meme more or less, but here's a quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Seams legit

Szitzos hear voices...makes them susceptible to CIA.

Tldr:why not both

>timothy mcveigh "they put a chip in my head"
Was the chip using Windows for an OS or some shit? It's no wonder why he lost his mind.

I don't understand why there are spiders on the box?

kek, you'll know it's legit when you get genetically altered by the bogdanoff nanobots.
if you don't already live in a hermetically sealed bunked, you're basically a walking sack full of bogdabots ready to turn you into a thrall as soon as the neutrino signal is received from the detector/transmitter arrays buried deep in the earth.
Pic related, Project MINERvA assembly.

You see a lot of spiders everywhere if you take enough of it
The black ones are the spookiest

This lines up with what that one user was saying in a screencap about the nature of god.
He was in contact with a 31st degree freemason who knew some crazy shit about antarctica.

The most interesting thing he said was that god wasn't some man in the sky, but that he had hive mind like thoughts, with some of them being angels etc...

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Too autistic not to check

you know that is just bad lovecraft fan fiction, he plagiarized most of it from at the mountains of madness

I love this meme. I don't understand it, but I love it.

>Thinking mountains of madness was fiction
it's time to take the astralpill

think they probably hypnotized-electroshock-drugged him into believing it
he fled the scene in a car with no plates on it
i guess if he just sat there reading catcher in the rye it may have been too obvious

"You have indicated that you want us to do and say certain things. You've asked us to say, 'We have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose.' We understand that hearing us say this is important to you,

It's actually called MEDUSA if memory serves.

Implying the poster and Lovecraft weren't both conduits caught up in /x/ tier spookiness

Schizo terror inducer?

How much would this cost?

Oh man somebody from 420chan up in here? What up brah! Voices you hear while delirious are the funniest threads ever

you realise fucking kramer from seinfeld is a 33rd degree mason rite?

12 bucks at your nearest shoppers drug mart