If black people are inferior and stupid, then why do black doctors, lawyers, and engineers exist?

If black people are inferior and stupid, then why do black doctors, lawyers, and engineers exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

prweb.com/releases/2016/09/prweb13675518.htm
chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If parrots are inferior and stupid, how come Alex the African Grey was able to recognize shapes and words?

Kys.

Because of things like affirmative action and quotas, you dummy. I'm not a doctor, but if I had have been handed a place in medical school over better candidates just because of my skin colour, then I would know how to do that. In the meantime, I'd do what that man did, look in a medical book containing knowledge built on work of centuries of white men.

>pakistan

Two words: Affirmative Action.

Blacks =|= niggers

Sorry, stromfaggots. You lose.

>why do black doctors, lawyers, and engineers exist?

Real answer - affirmative action in most cases.

Ask any white doctor or engineer who has to work with them. Niggers (especially nigger women, but almost all nigger men as well) are given tasks that could be done by Koko the Gorilla in most cases.

Most niggers make shitty project managers when affirmative action gives them the job.

It's sad to read this from an Irish person. Don't you know how Irish people were persecuted and discriminated against?

They weren't permitted to enter certain establishments, such as libraries, which prevented them from getting the education they need to attain a prosperous life.

It's the same way with black people today.

>medstudent here

Black doctors, at least in the US, are the minority of people, even within the black community.

Now that I think about it, all american blacks at my institution have dropped/flunked out.

All doctors should be qt Asian men with slight stubble.
And without affirmative action, they would be.

hes holding the ballpen the wrong way

>entrusting people who can barely cultivate potatoes to provide your medical care.

Haha right cuz blacks aren't permitted in libraries

WTF I love black people now. Shieeet

In fairness i know lots of black medical students and they get by by working intensely. Non stop really.

That said nothing wrong with that, no difference between innate talent and hard work when the end is the same. No-one can fault black people for not being able to work hard in the right circumstances.

>what is a Bell curve

Yes I am, and Irish people moved on and don't believe that they should be handed things on a plate because of something that happened to their great great grandfather.
>It's the same way with black people today.
So, are there libraries now that do not allow blacks to enter? No. So how is it the same for blacks 'today.' Did you mean to say many years ago?
>qt Asian men with slight stubble
t. creepy asian manlet

What are outliers?

They're exceedingly rare in engineering (my profession), particularly black women. I actually graduated with the first black woman to get a BS degree and it's been in existence for 100+ years.

Tip end of the bell curve. Still underperforms compared to other races. Not worth keeping blacks around for.

Irish have much higher IQs than niggers.

Not true. The "hard worker" ends up being a hack who will fall for pharma brochure BS.

Medfag here, those aren't real stethoscopes.

They may be real but they probably aren't, I've never seen a proper stethoscope use that Y design because it doesn't deliver sound properly and easily breaks.

If they were real medical professionals they would probably be able to afford ones with metal reinforcements and tubes that split closer to the bell.

That is a classic stock photo stethoscope that you can see everywhere, but that no real doctors use.

The point that whoever made that pic is trying to make is somewhat sullied, since instead of using a photo of a real black doctor and nurse they had to find a stock photo.

Other inconsestencies that make it difficult to believe: lab coat is way too clean (also over here doctors don't even wear lab coats)
Nurse has exact same stethoscope as Doctor, even the same color, very unlikely
Don't know what unhygienic regulations you burgers have but over here long hair must be tied up.

Next time don't use a stock photo you retarded faggot

Yeah, probably a top notch applicant

>which prevented them from getting the education they need to attain a prosperous life

Ah yes, thats why even to this day everyone of Irish descent in America lives in poverty in ghettos with rampant childhood pregnancy and crime and why everyone of Irish descent in America lives on welfare and needs Irish affirmative action to get into good jobs and schools

Oh wait, no, that didnt happen, the Irish fucking thrived DESPITE all the discrimination and with NO help.

Its nowhere near the same with black people today, because they have a fucking cakewalk compared to what the Micks had. Fuck you.

Over here blacks are 80% of the population and don't even make up 50% of medical school.

Maybe 5% are actually somewhat deserving, the other 40% are only there because the government quotas are that 40% of the class has to be black.

Why are you all hate affirmative action.

Look yes, it disadvantages white people A BIT. But if you hate "niggers" why would you want stop something that ACTIVELY encourages young black people from nigger behavior.

And granted, sure these black people who benefit from affirmative action may not be the best in their field. But they are doing something positive with their lives and are not being drains on your society.

They are getting jobs allowing them to pay taxes and hopefully raise young black kids to grow up not to be niggers (and best case scenario: to be intelligent enough to not need affirmative action)

>If black people are inferior and stupid, then why do black doctors, lawyers, and engineers exist

Lookup MCAT scores based on race, and you have your answer. Here's an Indian dude who posed as black to get into med school.

prweb.com/releases/2016/09/prweb13675518.htm

pic related and affermative action

Wouldn't an actual racist insist on having a white surgeon? Maybe not openly, of course, but there's rarely more than one black dude working surgery in a given hospital unless you live somewhere really shitty (Oakland, Detroid, Baltimore, New Orleans, South Side Chicago, etc.). Seems like it would be pretty easy to make up some bullshit like "I'm not comfortable with Dr so and so" and the next guy they assigned you would be white.

What about the better applicants that get rejected because they have the wrong color skin. you are selecting inferior candidates and lowering the bar.

Because every other races get in by merit. There's nothing stopping people from entering med school than their ineptitudes to do so.
I'm too much of a dumbass to get there, should I get a free pass because of it ?

The reason affirmative action doesn't work is because it lowers the mean of the whole system without raising the mean of who it's supposed to be helping.

Yes you can make the point of the jobs helping this generation to prepare for the next generation, but that's only going to work for a few cases, who would almost certainly have succeeded without affirmative action anyway.

You just need to look here to see that placing people where they don't belong leads to the whole system breaking down, and it doesn't even contribute to the future.
Black families with parents that earned their place are raising their kids to be part of the next generation, but black families whose parents were given jobs they were incapable of doing are not going to have kids that appreciate what their social responsibilities are

Source? That's insane!

this is so true,

here, we treat any skin color equally,
no sport scholarships.
there're very small amount of blacks in stem field

This. I got B/Cs all through high school, and a very good, but not amazing, SAT score (1900). This was enough to get me a generous scholarship to a top university and full ride offers from state schools around the country, because I'm black and hispanic. My white and asian friends did better than me and got fuck all.

Affirmative action allows this u dumbass. Some are intellectual but 99% are savage autists looking to burn your car and steal your stereo. African and carabian immigrants do not count African American. The average nigg only aspires to a 40 ounce and a glock

Boom.

I'm not going to say that all affirmative action candidates are top of their class.

But there are plenty that get in through affirmative action and fall squarely in the middle of the education/work bell curve...and THAT is the ideal.

I know the "not all" argument is filled with holes...but not all affirmative action black are heaping piles of shit. Affirmative action isnt seen as a right, but rather an opportunity.

Encouraging the thought of "Hey you are here, where many other people would dream to be" can help instill the idea of-

If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

Encourage affirmative action blacks not to miss their chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a life time. Dont mom's spaghetti all over this job/school

Affirmative Action is, essentially, a discriminatory system. Why can't you see that?

It places race/sex above qualification.

If I only hired white males, I would hear nothing but lamentations of racism; but if you push for places to hire BASED ON RACE to get more blacks in, that's just as racist.

You don't supplant one discrimination with another, you idiot.

Black people aren't inferior, black culture is inferior.

Apparently, no black statisticians exist, otherwise they'd have told you why that's not an argument.

because intelligence in a population is going to have a Gaussian distribution.

Some blacks will be smarter than most whites, but most whites are smarter than most blacks.

>why do black doctors, lawyers, and engineers exist?

Because of white people, they literally would not exist otherwise.

The Nog doctors here in Ireland are fucking terrible and running the health service into the ground. I've suffered a lot of injuries and been in A&E a goods many times and I have seen how worthless and incompetent the African retards are.

Yes but affirmative action is not 100% of hiring or college acceptances.

It's giving minority candidates a boost, but is not giving them the whole enchilada.

Its the tortoise and the hare. White men are the hare and women & minorities are the tortoise. This is the playing field, for any white male who gets beat out by a woman & minority it is their fault for not being being more attractive than a less suited "gimmick" candidate.

We all know what the playing field is...you have to play the game correctly.

>not being hired in favor of a less suitable candidate
>LOL UR FAULT UR WHITE

More like

>LOL your fault for being white and not proving you are vastly superior to this mediocre minority/woman
>You're so proud of having the 2nd highest average IQ in the world...then why didn't you absolutely trounce this person who by statistically/by average is more likely to have grown up poorer, in a worse family environment, in a worse neighborhood environment.

It is more impressive when a person with weights on their ankles jumps 2 feet, than when a person with no weights on their ankles jumps 2.1 feet.

Sorry Pablo

IF RETARDS NO SPORT THEN WHY WAS SPECIAL OLYMPICS

niggers are inferior, not black people

If black people are not inferior and stupid, then why do black doctors, lawyers, and engineers exist at much lower rates even with affirmative action?

quotas

>remove a brain tumor
>needing to minimize blood loss

Already confirmed everything I need to know

>why didn't you absolutely trounce this person
I did. It didn't matter.

Is (((pseudoscience))) just science that makes people feel bad?

Does minimizing blood loss actually matter in such a big surgery?

What is going on folks? The thread ended here

>all of these nigger apologists
I cant tell if its cuckservatives or liberals anymore

>moon moon at it again

Was it not the progressives who have been railing on Ben Carson for being dumb when he's one of the best brain surgeons in the world ?

>one of the best
He's not even on the top 10 list

>most niggers are borderline retarded and violent
>a few of them are of human intelligence, even few of that subset are gifted
>somehow, this excuses the threat that 99 percent of their filthy race poses

The contribution of the handful of non-retarded niggers on the planet wouldn't even be a drop in the bucket of damage they've done to society as a whole.

>▶>>
special programs that enforce niggers to be accepted into college, that's the only reason. The african race is proven inferior, the average iq of a black person is 70 roughly.

Don't forget that the smartest nigs in the world come from America, where they have close to 50% white ancestry from the slavery days.

>Penal Laws enacted by the British in the 1640s prevent Irish from owning land and getting an education for 100s of years
Land still owned by non-Irish until the late 1930s
>All Irish land confiscated and given to British landlords
>Most Irish moved to the far west where the abundance of limestone on the surface, and the Atlantic ocean's prevailing winds hitting the west and causing incessant wind and rain made it infertile land
>Irish people only grow potatoes because it's the cheapest and easiest crop to grow on their tiny plots of land
>All other crops exported by the landlords
>Famine starts and the based Protestants who tried to help were banned from helping because "laissez faire" (let do) is better for the economy
Holy shit potato niggers!!!11 you can't grow potatoes and this is all your fault!!111

No you didn't.

If you maximized your potential you'd be either in the exact position you want to be in or in a comparable position at a similar school/job.

Assuming you are referring to college admissions, there is no way that you have a 4.0 gpa, good extra curriculars, good SAT scores, and a clean record and cannot get into a college that you are satisfied with because "all the blacks took my spot at every single university I wanted to go to...so now I go to community college"

Try harder faggot...literally. You shoulda tried harder.

If blood loss is an issue in your brain tumor removal, you're not a good surgeon

>if you don't have a literally perfect education record, it's your own fault that underperforming niggers are preferred over you

>black_genius.jpg
more like, black_doctor_stock_footage23.jpg

There are probably more black people making a living pretending to be a sucessful professional than there are sucessful black professionals

Because everybody gets a trophy.

>Because everybody gets a trophy.

Yes its an exaggeration. But if you wanted to ensure you would be where you wanted to be in life, you shoulda tried harder.

What was stopping you from getting better grades, or achieving more outside of the class room where a school looks at your record and a negro's record and says...I'd rather have this negro on my campus.

Playing the victim is not what a proud white man does. A proud white man would strive to be better and show his superiority in a more dominant fashion.

Stay butthurt or do better...nobody likes a person with a victim complex whining for sympathy. Thats what minorities used to do until they were picked over you for that university spot.

Affirmitave action

They're complete outliers, even a broken clock is right twice a day

Diz girls are cute AS

>pointing out what's wrong with Affirmative Action is playing the victim
>don't ever complain about anything bad happening to you because you're a white man

>Hurr durr Affirmative Action

Data show Nigerians the most educated in the U.S.
chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

BTFO ((obvious)) correlations between race and IQ.

>Say white men are the best in the world. >Superior intellects to all non asians.
>White men made civilization
>Can't beat out a nigger w/o a daddy for college

White men claim they are the best so prove it.
You can't claim to be the best, then get mad when you get beat.

You seem to still be under the impression that retarded negros are not getting accepted over well-achieving whites and asians.

Colleges accept a wide variety of races, genders, and grades.

Its not like they only accept whites and asians with 3.75 and higher or retarded negros with 2.3s.

Also the retarded negro isnt the ONLY one you have to beat. Its the meh white Varsity HS football player with a 2.9 who might walk on to the college football team but will pay all 4 years of school out of pocket.

YOU. HAVE. TO. BE. BETTER.

Stop being a bitch and work harder you shit for brains. Can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need.

>Its not like they only accept whites and asians with 3.75 and higher or retarded negros with 2.3s.
It literally is, though.

My university is notorious for letting in loads of minorities, it's got fairly high entry requirements but will lower them/ignore them if you're black or brown.

It literally isn't. Admissions is a spectrum. I GUARANTEE that there is at least one white person at that university that has lower stats across the board than you did.

Why couldn't you have beaten them? Stay buttmad faggot. This is on your head that you couldn't make yourself seem more attractive than someone with worse grade than you. You should have done more, you should have worked harder, you should have gotten better grades.

Enjoy being disappointed by your own failure.

Okay, bud, whatever helps you sleep at night.

They are blacks with high IQs, they just make up a smaller portion of their population as a whole.

I remember a mulatoe professor i had in the past, there was a spanish girl in class, atheist, liberal type.

He asked her a few questions, and realized that she was a complete airhead who hates christian european culture. You could see the dissapointment in his face, he took me aside after class to mention how sad it is that people could let their children go so far gone.

>Hurrr, i don't know what an exception to a rule is

IQ=\=Competence

You

google "IQ bell curve" and "affirmative action"

Really makes me think

>Indian dude who posed as black to get into med school.

terrible, I feel bad for med school applicants because of all that URM garbage.

>"I, an anonymous poster of a Bhutan fishing advise forum, am going to lecture you on success"

Affirmative action.

Nigeria has 180 million people and fuckloads of oil.

This.

They are probably the top 1-2%

I'm pretty affirmative as to the answer

Exception, not the norm