Can women survive without men...

Can women survive without men? Let's say that cloning becomes a reality so sexual reproduction is no longer required for continuation of the human race. Could women build a better society without men? No violence, no wars, just caring and sharing in peace and harmony?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They would all kill eathother for our attention and validation.

Its not even a egoist stance, women dont know what to do with themselves when left to their own devices.

They're retarded big children. For their health and sanity we make sure they're appreciated/over-represented.

No, Matriarchys are historically unsustainable

If that were the case, OP, we would end up with a gay Star Trek

What if there were no longer any men though? They wouldn't need to compete for male attention if males no longer existed.

They might want to start smaller first. Like an all women business that doesn't fail.

all-female company devolves into hysterics and lord-of-the-flies-like state of chaos

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Women compete for each other's attention more than male attention.

>learns about the world from reality shows
>has nerve to call someone pathetic

they compete with each other to establish who gets to get deep dicked by Chad

This.

Oh, you think they bake themselves in makeup to suck cock? Mate, those bitches apply facepaint that would make an army dude jealous just to one up their "sisters".

Males are the ultra gender. Cloning and advanced sex dolls will be released simultaneously, causing a civil war where white knights, SJWs and the like will fall, along with those women who supported them and vice versa. The remaining females will know their place, not by force but by their own will and wish. Although low in numbers, the correct strain will continue to pass on its genes and thus evolution and the laws of nature will succeed. Ultimately it always does. Just embrace the teachings of chaos.

Think of how catty women get with each other over the most trivial things. Now imagine that on a grand scale

itt mgtow manchildren

Would grass huts be a bad thing if everyone got along.

/thread
I came here to say exactly the same

Oh right I was watching that show on TV here hahaha, it was fucking hilarious and left and right you would get apologists for why the females couldn't work together

They quite literally never got shit done and their living standards were absolute garbage compared to the men who were doing really well

Enjoy your slow, agonizing death from an easily curable disease, whose progression went unchecked by modern society. In addition, live in constant fear of famine and flood, because you don't have the modern agricultural miracles given to us by the advancements and toils of quite literally thousands of years of farmers, scientists, and administrators to slay one of the four horsemen of the fucking apocalypse.

But I'm sure you'll have a good time getting along, too.

You think the emotions of anger will just go away?

Happily married with a loving mother.

They both realize their genders incompetence.
That said society would be hell without a mothers love or monogamy since a woman's envy is worth the effort at the end of the day.

I wish this weren't the case, but women cant handle responsibility without destroying civilization.

hypocrite

>what is extrapolation
>his roomate was the one interested in the show

Saved

You're one or the other you fucking retard. Fuck I hate these.

Yes just like one tribe.