Why are flags necessary?

They distract from the essential discussion, the point of Sup Forums as opposed to Reddit or others is anonymity, no ratings, no names, none of that pure discussion and ideas. Flags really degrade this board. Remove them.
Also: Stop calling me a "potato nigger", its getting on my nerves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxMh3AFf57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i agree, flags should stay on Sup Forums, here we should have just the IDs

Without the flags, I wouldn't be able to disregard leafs.

This.

they are necessary for having dank memes

Sure thing Paddy.

Also you got yer lucky charms?

Don't mind me

Expect the Burgers to name all of you retarded. Only they are in favour of flags on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was better before flags

post-sticky pre-flag era was best Sup Forums

It helps us detect the Jews, Muds and Leafs.

Because we can identify faggots
(i.e. leafs and swedes)

Also very important to know Australia bantz
RARE flag collecting is nice.

Also makes it more nicer around here, sweetens things up seeing other fellow countrymen. And also to see ppl of all different countries.

This.
It's the point of everything.

Fucking this. The amount of leakage from Sup Forums is enormous, they're importing their general circlewanking cancer here as well.

getting called a potato nigger gets on your nerves?

if i don't get at least 1 "HA YOU'RE A GAY!" per day i feel an emptiness in my soul, like something isn't ok

People only point out the flags when the post in dumb, people dont disregard the point based on the flags.
The flags just create memes

Because then we wouldn't have this.

explain it to me

or this

"The Falklands are British"

>Stop calling me a "potato nigger", its getting on my nerves.
That is exactly why we need flags, potato nigger.

Only Americans should have flags. The rest of you are irrelevant.

pay debnts

This.
They're so oblivious to the outside world they resort to country stereotypes to forge an opinion on people while disregarding the overall message.
They're pretty much the only ones doing this.
For example, my name becomes "leaf" to Americans whenever I post, Anglos turn into britbongs, Frenchies into frogs, Indians into poos.
Flags derail threads.

Joot did it to fuck Sup Forums over because we called him out on his cuck shit
Make a thread about this on /qa/ and they fucking praise him to no end since the amount of shitposts are through the roof since we got these flags add the reddit and newfags and you can clearly see this board has gone downhill over the last 2 years

They are necessary for the bantz

fuck yourself potato shitbag; the flags make the discussions relevant. you need to know where a person is geographically to understand the integrity of their personhodd.

shut up potato nigger

yes. You should never disregard the memetic potential of the flags

People wouldn't be able to appreciate my excellent dental health otherwise

>90% of everyone against flags ITT is either some sort of nigger or a leaf
As expected

Nah, with no flags how could I insult you by showing you this?
youtube.com/watch?v=DxMh3AFf57s

Grow a thick skin, you fucking leaf. Threads are only derailed if you take memes seriously.

With flags, Sup Forums X lets you filter specific flags like North Korea, Antarctica, Canada, and the Vatican so you can avoid shitposts.

flags are seriously important without them the shilling would of been impossible to fight off also have you ever gone on Sup Forums its horrible to discus any type of politics with no flags

I think they're to encourage bantz, and therefore tribalism/nationalism in the face of ridicule from other nations. Ex. "Stop posting here you fucking leaf"

(Canadian pride intensifies)

They are necessary for the memes

it gives a sense of camaraderie, banter lift up the spirit

>106188718
shitalians are not white you dumb pastanigger