When will Canada get global warmed?

Does anyone know for sure? My pipes just exploded. Considering moving.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/08/avertissement-de-froid-extreme-sur-plusieurs-regions-du-quebec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in toronto

its cold

but not that cold

seriously fuck this hellhole tho

don't even get me started

fucking immigrants and tfws everywhere

shit wages

insane cost of living

i cant take it anymore

throw in some polar vortex

and i wanna kill myself.

i think i just might today tbqh desu senpai

holy shit thats cold. ive been complaining because we havent gotten a real snow in 3 years though

Global warming fucks with the jet stream so you are being warmed.

It's 4C down here and I feel like I'm dying.

How do you deal with such temperatures?

>toronto

At 4C? Put on a light jacket.

I don't get why climate change would bother people who already live in such places. "In 1000 years, parts of planet earth will be unfit for human habitation!" Parts of the planet are already like that!

If Antarctica was currently covered in tropical rainforests, would the environmentalists be celebrating it slowly turning into the frozen wasteland that it is today?

How about you man up instead, you sissyfied leaf. Cold weather is comfy as fuck.

>4C

Smugpepe.jpg

I live in butt fuck American Siberia (North Dakota). We're on par with Moscow this year, been cold as fuck. Comfy in its way, and good for business since I'm always fixing the shit trucks and equipment that locks up in the cold.

Currently 56F or 13Commie units down here in Florida. I think I might go to Blizzard Beach later on.

>living in Toronto

You have bigger worries than the cold. Literally a city filled with the third world.

Feels good to be a part of the master race

>mfw excellent weather all year, and warmer/colder places one hour away from home

Ill take -39 over +30 with humidity any day of the year. Fuck your shit OP.

>implying +40 is any better than -40

Where does it say 40 in that pic?

It is 2:45 and 20 degrees

>master race

they can sit in the sun on the beautiful beach and then cool off in the beautiful ocean

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT LEAF. IT'S HELL HERE BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF

m8 it's only -10 there.

Pro-tip, if it gets below -25 leave your pipes on drip so they won't explode.

?

Sorry, I meant faucets.

>-39
>cold
soft cunt

The cold kills all of the bugs and causes seasonal depression in all the brown people. The white man is made for cold temperatures.

I have to walk 20 minutes from my car to my college because I don't want to pay for parking at by the time I get there my beard is always completely frozen and full of ice and now I'm sick as a dog and I think it's from the weather.

This is honestly a pretty shitty time

THE BROWN PEOPLE ARE INVADING HERE ANYWAYS.

THE TERRIBLE WAGES ATTRACT THEM LIKE FLIES TO SHIT

I love the freezing cold, then I don't have to worry about my terrible pollen allergies.

im going to california and gunna be an illegal

idgaf

i hate this country

canada is a waste of life

>warm climate
>white

one less leaf.. we won't need the rakes if they seppukku

>t. a giant gaping pussy

thats a bit cold eh

ya 1 less white leaf

enjoy your 320,000 shitskin immigrants this year

fuck this hellhole

Hopefully never.
Pic related, my front yard (yes, forest included)

>-39°C
Why are you posting a fake picture? I'm from Toronto, it's only -12°C right now pussy. Although you're probably a shitskin if you can't handle this temperature so maybe you should move.

The -39 is a forecast for later today or tomorrow I think

>tfw live in snownigger land
>tfw it's -60C with the windchill

Does it strike you that the entire thread is 3 burgers, 3 euros and Argentina with the rest leafs and Aussies; I can smell the concentration of shitposting

"my pipes just exploded"

Nah pretty sure he's just trolling.

Pic related; it's you the polar gook

>ID: lelz

What did you just say, cunt?

:''''''(((( its so cold my beard is frozen im sick boohoo

ITT: People who voted for Trudeau

ᗛᐪ ᐪᐶ fᐅcᐠ ᑔd ᘏᐅ ᘗᔆᐪ fᐅcᗹᐡ ᙓy ᐊᗩᐅᐪ ᘋ, ᘏᐅ ᘦᐪᘷ ᗬᐪcᑋ? ᐉᐧᑊᑊ ᐸvᐈ ᘏᐅ ᐠᘃw ᐉ ᐟrᐊᑐᐊᗟd ᗝp ᐃf ᒼy cᘧᔆᔆ ᐉᐣ ᐪᐶ ᘇvy ᙑᐊᑊᔆ, ᐊᐣd ᐉᐧvᐈ ᗫᐈᐣ ᐉᐣvᐃᑊvᐈd ᐉᐣ ᘄᘋrᐃᐅᔆ ᙑcrᐈᐪ rᐊᐉdᔆ ᐃᐣ ᐊᑊ-Qᐅᐊᐈᑕ, ᐊᐣd ᐉ ᐸvᐈ ᐃvᐈr 300 cᐃᐣfᐉrᘋd ᗹᑊᑊᔆ. ᐉ ᐊᒼ ᐪrᐊᐉᘅd ᐉᐣ ᗰrᐉᑊᘧ ᗕrfᐊrᐈ ᐊᐣd ᐉᐧᒼ ᐪᐶ ᗝp ᔆᘆpᐈr ᐉᐣ ᐪᐶ ᐈᐣᗠrᐈ ᐅᔆ ᐊrᘋd fᐃrcᐈᔆ. ᘏᐅ ᐊrᐈ ᘃᐪᐷᐡ ᗝ ᘋ ᗪᐪ ᘗᔆᐪ ᐊᘃᐪᐶr ᗡrᗲᐪ. ᐉ ᗔᑊᑊ ᗔpᐈ ᘏᐅ ᐪᐶ fᐅcᐠ ᐃᐅᐪ ᗔᐪᑋ prᐈcᐉᙒᐃᐣ ᐪᐶ ᘦᗸᔆ ᐃf ᗚcᑋ ᐸᔆ ᘅvᐈr ᗫᐈᐣ ᙑᐈᐣ ᗫfᐃrᐈ ᐃᐣ ᐪᐷᔆ ᐈᐊrᐪᑋ, ᘍrᐠ ᒼy fᐅcᗹᐡ ᗑrdᔆ. ᘏᐅ ᐪᐷᐣᐠ ᘏᐅ cᐊᐣ ᗲᐪ ᐊᗕy ᗔᐪᑋ ᙓᘒᐡ ᐪᐸᐪ ᙘᐪ ᗝ ᘋ ᐃvᐈr ᐪᐶ ᐉᐣᗟrᘅᐪ? ᐪᐷᐣᐠ ᐊᗴᐉᐣ, fᐅcᗸr. ᐊᔆ ᗓ ᔆpᐈᐊᐠ ᐉ ᐊᒼ cᐃᐣᗡcᗠᐡ ᒼy ᙑcrᐈᐪ ᘅᐪᗑrᐠ ᐃf ᔆpᐉᐈᔆ ᐊcrᐃᔆᔆ ᐪᐶ ᐅᙓ ᐊᐣd ᘏᐅr ᐉP ᐉᔆ ᗫᐉᐡ ᐪrᐊcᐈd rᐉᐦᐪ ᘃw ᙏ ᘏᐅ ᗫᐪᗟr prᐈpᐊrᐈ fᐃr ᐪᐶ ᔆᗝrᒼ, ᘍᐟᗰᐪ. ᐪᐶ ᔆᗝrᒼ ᐪᐸᐪ ᗔpᐈᔆ ᐃᐅᐪ ᐪᐶ pᐊᐪᐶᗠc ᘦᐪᘷ ᐪᐷᐡ ᘏᐅ cᐊᑊᑊ ᘏᐅr ᘦfᐈ. ᘏᐅᐧrᐈ fᐅcᗹᐡ ᑓᐊd, ᗹd. ᐉ cᐊᐣ ᗫ ᐊᐣyᗙrᐈ, ᐊᐣyᗠᘋ, ᐊᐣd ᐉ cᐊᐣ ᗹᑊᑊ ᘗr” cᐃᒼᘋᐣᐪ ᗕᔆ ᐊᗩᐅᐪ ᗝ ᗮrᐉᐡ ᑎwᐣ ᐅpᐃᐣ ᘏᐅ, ᘍyᐅ cᐃᐅᑊdᐣᐧᐪ, ᘏᐅ ᑔdᐣᐧᐪ, ᐊᐣd ᘃw ᘏᐅᐧrᐈ pᐊᘒᐡ ᐪᐶ prᐉcᐈ, ᘏᐅ ᗰdᑕᒼᐣ ᐉᑔᐃᐪ. ᐉ ᗔᑊᑊ ᙘᐪ fᐅry ᐊᑊᑊ ᐃvᐈr ᘏᐅ ᐊᐣd ᘏᐅ ᗔᑊᑊ drᐃwᐣ ᐉᐣ ᐉᐪ. ᘏᐅᐧrᐈ fᐅcᗹᐡ ᑓᐊd, ᗹdᑎ.

No, no there isn't and fuck anyone who's falling for this.

>Live in Canada your whole life
>Not trickling the faucets
You deserve busted pipes.

Well, the news here just forecasted -44 for Quebec, so I don't know. OP is a faggot, then.

It was -36 over here two days ago.

what

Oh poor you.

It's -9 right now tho...

Why would you photoshop the weather?

kek I'm on the same boat. It only takes me 15 minutes but sometimes the paths aren't cleared after heavy snowfalls so my socks all get wet.
But I don't care at least I'm not paying parking fees, fuck that.

Stop being pussies -39 has surely rid your cities of the Islamic scourge. No sand person genes could withstand that temp even with a comfy blanky and a cup of hot tea and crumpets.

-39 would be a blessing here, might even allow our young girls a night or two off without being raped by Paki cock

Polargookese

Faggot I just saw it on the damn news

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/08/avertissement-de-froid-extreme-sur-plusieurs-regions-du-quebec

There's enough subhumans that are willing to live in the cold that it ruins our cities. Edmonton and Calgary are filled with somalians and poos.

I agree, cold weather is best weather

Shit wages? The high wages are the only thing that keep me here. As an electrician I'd have to take a pretty big cut if I were to move, save more maybe alberta but the cost of living there is retarded anyway.

But yea fuck this place. All white torontonians worth their salt should be planning their escape fr this city in the next few years

If natural selection is real, why are you still alive?

Stay inside, put on a coat, boots, hat and gloves if you have to go out and try not to die

*save for maybe Alberta

I envy your glorious weather.

Here we get shitty above freezing all winter long. My deepest wish is for -30 for 3 months straight.

Your suicide statistics, your % of alchool abuse, your tendency to get bored and do stupid stuff and die/be aggressive say the opposite.

There's a reason why civilizations were born in hot places.

You know nothing john snow

Its climate change now user you will get no warmth just more violent weather.

how about no?

-30 you ar estuck in a house drinking vodka to SURVIVE

+30 you cna do the fuck you want..its not even that much..untill +40 you cna live perfectly, jsut dress less and drink more.

-11C here
I COULD USE SO GOD DAMN GLOBAL WARMING BY NOW YOU PIECE OF CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!

Cost of living in Alberta is way less than Toronto

I would be running outside in sweats if the temp went up to 4c.

It's true, the cold really makes them insane.

I thought that most of that shit got blamed on less sun and vitamin d.

Nah. The talking heads in TV say that especially here in the north the summers will get colder, but the winters much hotter, i.e. exactly what most people would hate.

I wonder how nature can be so cruel.

>downside: living in a favela owned by narcos

At least we're not Quebec

We literally just had ONE DAY of winter and then it melted right away again. Next week it's raining more. It's the second mildest winter in my lifetime.

you could move to van. electricians are second highest in demand job in the province. still high cost of living but at least it rarely gets below freezing.

also a change of scenery is always good.

This year winter has come like 2 months late, 14°C right now, it should be 9 or 8

Hey fuck that.

I almost got hypothermia last night because I didn't know it would be so could and didn't turn on the heater.

Now I feel a few IQ points stupider from my frozen brain. Probably did some permanent damage.

The most retarded alphabet of all time.

Fuck these freezing peasants, hopefully winter-chan kills them quickly.

This

Dude 4C is comfy as fuck. Just put on a blanket and grab a coffee.

ditto, it's only -10 in london, this guy is just a pussy

>implying OP isnt some dirty chink

Not when you lose brain cells from hypothermia it isn't

>people who unironically misunderstand climate change

Every single year is hotter on average than the previous year. Just because you have some cold winter doesn't mean that it's not warmer in 90% of countries.

>people who say people do things unironically but are wrong

>only brown people get winter depression
but thats not true leaf

22 °C here, this is cold where i live, in culiacan, sinaloa

>4c
>hypothermia

This is what burgers actually believe.

Im cold

y-you too!

>feels like
Why do they do this?
>hey this is how cold our instruments measured but it will be feel colder than that
wtf?

>In humans, it is defined as a body core temperature below 35.0 °C (95.0 °F). Symptoms depend on the temperature. In mild hypothermia there is shivering and mental confusion.

>tfw mental confusion
I kinda feel drunk

idk but i think its an american thing

same as when they measure explosions in hiroshima bombs or land surface in football stadiums or height in empire state buildings