A white guy tortured a black guy - and Sup Forums is silent about it

A white guy tortured a mentally disabled black guy by inserting a coat-hanger into his anus until he had rectal bleeding.....

Why aren't you talking about this too, Sup Forums? why are you talking about torture only when black people do it?

fucking hypocrites.
youtube.com/watch?v=ne9gZzjSlFs

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/12/idaho-teen-football-player-walks-free-after-sodomizing-black-disabled-teammate-with-wire-hanger/
youtube.com/watch?v=5GoZqyPBKw8
youtube.com/watch?v=OJOmF2B2KoQ
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard
youtube.com/watch?v=JVixP2ctqJI
youtube.com/watch?v=kbxtYqA6ypM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((black guy)))

It's not his fault he was brought up in a bad house.

Probably because it's such a rare occurrence.

Niggers being niggers happens on a daily basis. It's like how no one is shocked when a truck in China runs people over or when sand niggers blow each other up.

We expect it. No one expects a crazy white guy to do shit.

Sorry. I meant the white boy had bad home training. Again, not his fault & not evil.

His grandmother didn't raise him that way user, he was very involved in his church and everything.

oy veyyy

They didnt live stream it to facebook.

And the police didn't claim that there was no evidence of a hate crime.

So what if it was not streamed on facebook.

The outrage about this story, if you actually wached the video, is that the person who committed the torture is not going to go to jail

Well yeah, doing it to people is wrong.

Because it's school bullying not blacks driving to the suburbs to find a white boy to torture and kill. Also, this is super common that blacks kidnap and torture whites. Watch Colin flahertys YouTube channel he does videos EVERYDAY on blacks attacking whites.

School bullying is one thing.

Inserting a coat hanger into your anus and then forcefully pushing it deeper in until you bleed inside your rectum is pure torture.

Don't be an apologist.

he was literally a Sup Forumstard

>The assault followed several months of race-related discrimination levied against the victim, who was adopted by a Dietrich, Idaho family when he was a child. The 18-year old victim was reportedly called “Kool-Aid,” “chicken-eater “ and the N-word by his teammates. Howard, the ringleader, “also posted a confederate flag on the plaintiff’s computer and demanded he learn and recite a racist song titled “Moonman Notorious KKK,” KTVB reports.

rawstory.com/2016/12/idaho-teen-football-player-walks-free-after-sodomizing-black-disabled-teammate-with-wire-hanger/

youtube.com/watch?v=5GoZqyPBKw8

LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE MINIGGA

AINT DAT WORLDSTAR?

I feel like there's more to the story you're not telling us there Mr. Goldstein.

Someone doesn't shove a coat hanger up someone's ass and not get any charges.

Oh wait

>The Young Turks
I'll take, things that definitely happened for $500. Fuck off with this Facebook click bait garbage.

I really really wish that was the case, user.
But he managed to literally torture a black person and then only get community service as a punishment.

And then you wonder why blacks are protesting "blacks lives matter".

I don't think it's evil.

A Israeli soldier shoots dead a Palestinian that is lying on the ground and posses no threat. Why aren't you talking about this, /pol? Why are you talking about killing only when Palestinians do it?

fucking hypocrites.
youtube.com/watch?v=OJOmF2B2KoQ

You can read about it here, it's real

he does if he's good at sports and "a relative of prominent individuals in the community"

dog bless ameriga

Don Lemon did not just say "i dont think it's evil" and stopped. he said "I don't think it's evil, i think it's bad parenting. its just so inhumane"

ONE DAY INTHE BACK OF BEYOND
ALL THESE WHITE
CORRUPTED NIGGERS
WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DO TO US
INFLUENCING OTHER RACES TO CHIME IN

i highly doubt this would have happened if not for the atmosphere that created both moonman and black lives matter.

SHOW ME VIDEO EVIDENCE OF IT HAPPENING YOU FUCKING CUNT

THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT.

BRAZEN NIGGERS.

FUCKING BRAZEN.

>family member is murdered
>I'm upset
>some guy is murdered
>I am less upset
>this apparently would make me a hypocrite

charge him and throw him in jail?

It's not about race

its about LAW AND ORDER

Do the crime, do the time

Who cares what the larval stage of a lampshade thinks, though?

Makes no difference to Lemon's sentiment and you know it, jewboy.

The white guy who tortured the black person did not film himself.

It's real though

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard

When we say white, how white we talking? Like Jew or Hispanic white or like middle Eastern white?

You Jews really don't seem to understand how white people think.

>

It makes a huge different.
If you show the full context, it's obvious he did not justify the actions of the torturers. otherwise he wouldn't call it inhumane

Look at the video, it has a picture of him.
We are talking european-white here

The judge didn't believe it was a sex crime based on the evidence he's heard.

Fuck off.

Mfw he is literally our guy

DAMN YOU POORLY PHOTOSHOPPED MOON MAN! YOU ARE PUTTING AN INFLUENCE ON THE KIDS

Sounds like a dumb kid just doing dumb shit, to me. :^)

Hypocrites?
Tell me why you would ever think we cared about niggers?

It was a palestinian terrorist, he was first shot in the leg and he was laying on the ground.

And then the soldier decided for some reason to fire a final bullet to kill him like 11 minutes later. it's a terrible crime too

He doesn't believe it's evil.

His justification doesn't matter.

It's evil.

Good on him.

kek, underrated.

He literally inserted a coat hanger into another person until he was bleeding from the inside.

Do you really think community service is an appropriate punishment for something this sick?

The day of the oven is coming kike one day you will all be grassed and our reich shall rise again.

I think he deserves a medal desu senpai

He talked about the people who commited the crime, not the crime itself. he thinks their motives were not some inner evil but bad parenting.

You can disagree with this statement, however he was not justifying the crime in any way

It's this savage rape culture we've been brining starting to enrich our children.

This is the price of progress we must pay. Torturing blacks is something we must get used to.

Then you are a sick person.

I think it's a bit of an overreaction, tbqhwy fampai. Seriously, though. I called this shit days ago. This is a reaction to what happened in Chicago. All you Eurocucks were trying to pretend America is as cucked as you, saying we wouldn't do anything about it, but we're not as cucked as you. Whites are going to retaliate, race relations will worsen, and many niggers will die.

Wait a second, Sup Forums is not a zionist board?

Why do you support trump then

i do agree people should talk about this more.

when the 4 black people toutured the white person all of Sup Forums was like "if the races where the oposite the media would have a shitstrom "

well the races where reversed and there is no shitstrom

Well i guess i feel bad for the coat hanger tho, nothing deserves to be inside a nigger's ass

The mentally disabled person who got tortured by the white guy here has NOTHING to do with what happened to chicago.

Why should he be punished for something someone else unrelated to him did?

For this same reason thats probably why police shooting a black man gets so much media attention, because it rarely happens

But blacks killing blacks, which happens about every single day, noone cares about that

>retards get butthurt
It's just another day for you and me in paradise...

You are sickening.

No, I'm just Finnish

He shouldn't be, but he was, and he won't be the last. That's reality. That's multiculturalism. When one faction is progressively getting more and more uppity and chimps out, the other faction will eventually snap and sperg out against them in their entirety. Law and order will fail to ease the tension between the races, and there will be a breaking point. Nothing we can do about it, now.

He didn't post it on social media, Yitzfried.

This has nothing to do with "multiculturalism", it has everything to do with racism.

Action of one black guy has nothing to do with all black guys, the same way actions of one white guy has nothing to do with all white guys.

Niggers that live today have nothing to do with slavery.

Not related but I hope you never will use 100 years of unrelated slavery as an excuse.

And btw, do you know why you should support multiculturalism?

While it's not ideal, the opposite of multiculturalism is much worse. america already tried a non-multicultural society, and it was worse for everyone. go read about Jim Crow laws

nobody cares about niggers

True, but they still feel the economic impact of the jim crow years, because their parents and grandparents used to live in that era

It has everything to do with multiculturalism. It doesn't work. There will always be friction, it will never go away. And the harder the globalists push us together, the more friction there is. It's only going to get worse. The second half of what you said is true, though. But you can't look at it on an individual basis. You're looking too closely, you have to see the big picture, and when you do you'll see that we just can't live peacefully all mixed together like liberals dream we can.

They are people just like you and me

Ive never experienced people who lie and misrepresents and is so dishonest and do false equivalence and strawman arguments and is so manipulative and you leftists. The case was both a hate crime and politically motivated the other wasnt. Also statistically black on white hatecrime is the highest hatecrime in the us. Read "white girls bleed alot" and "dont make the black kids angry". And add the crime and murder statistics to this. Blacks are essentially the most violent murderous racist douchebags in the entire us. Whilst you morons are busy saying they are victims because you imagine it so. They are also the most priveledged in ways like lowered sat requirements racial quotas where they get hired in front of others cause black not because good. But inspite of this they still underperform due to their bad behavior and lack of responsibility for what they do. Its a fucking travesty that they are allowed to act this way without someone confronting them with the shit they do. And using racism as an excuse for not dealing with facts should not be allowed either. They are as a group a bunch of selfish assholes literally in every way.

The process of eliminating minorities from your country will cause something which is even worse than racial friction.

Hitler tried to do it before and it caused the worst war in the history of the world.

But i guess you can't think two steps ahead and realize accepting multiculturalism is better for you and me

I still feel the economic impact of niggers in my country.

>black or white
If both options are so bad don't try to sell your dysfunctional shit as we are not obligated to them.

The 11 poorest states in the US all have republican governors, including West Virginia which is 90% white.

What did you want to say, user?

That's all wrong. Niggers with their degenerate culture shouldn't be second class citizens, they should be noncitizens. I'm all for trading and tourism with other societies, I'm all for sharing cultural products and ideas with others, I'm all for enjoying both my culture and others', but to have two completely different people under the same democracy and living in the same neighborhoods cannot work.

I'm not calling for them to be eliminated. Globalists are causing it to happen by forcing us together. They cause the friction. Let us be separate and there will be no friction.

Both of them were hate crimes.

>The assault followed several months of race-related discrimination levied against the victim, who was adopted by a Dietrich, Idaho family when he was a child. The 18-year old victim was reportedly called “Kool-Aid,” “chicken-eater “ and the N-word by his teammates. Howard, the ringleader, “also posted a confederate flag on the plaintiff’s computer and demanded he learn and recite a racist song titled “Moonman Notorious KKK,” KTVB reports.

I can't believe my eyes. A kike is honestly attempting to educate Sup Forums on what is evil and what is not.

>Why is no one talking about Israeli war crimes
>Why are we not allowed to criticise the Jewish slime for fear of being labelled "anti-semite".
>Why are we not talking about illegal kike land grabbing in the middle east.
>Why are we not talking about the inhumane conditions imposed on the palestinians and those in the Gaza strip and the west bank.
>Why are we not talking about the fact that there is a disproportionate amount of the worlds wealth owned or controlled by Jews.
>Why aren't we talking about the Jewish controlled revolution in Germany, put down by the Frei corps and others.
>Why aren't we talking about the fact that even before the discovery of the concentration camps, Jewish controlled literature in the United States was full of "muh six million"
>Why is Israel so shit on the world diplomatic stage, recalling ambassadors because of annudah shoah.

If you blame all the goyim for the faults of individuals then you are subject to that very same judgement, lampshade. We hate you, your race, your religion and your country. Sup Forums is racist, and rightly so. The world would be a better place if whites only associated with whites, blacks with blacks etc.

You are vermin, to be spat on, eradicated. Any opinion that comes out of your maw is disregarded. You don't belong here, we don't want you here.

We are not a zionist board, this is the fallout over nu/pol/ and thadahnald. I don't know about anyone else, but I supported Trump because I liked his stance, his rhetoric, and above all, the fact that he wasn't HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON.

The kike says:
>Oy vey goy, surely you must believe in everything your president elect does?

Again, you can't think two steps ahead. here are the flaws of your idea:

1. Separating blacks and whites in the US will essentially cause civil war.

2. There are black and white married couples, as well people who are half black and half white. what are you going to do with them genius? are they going to get special privileges due to being biracial?

3. Even if society was 100% white, go some years into the future, and biology will do it's work and cause diversity to happen all over again.

Learn to get along with other people

That they steal kill and leech of welfare? :^)

Want me to post FBI statistics? And what's your point anyway?
That republicans are racists? That they rule bad? Nice assumptions m8.
Don't you know that minorities turn states blue an live mostly in ones controlled by democrats?

I voted against Netanyahu. stop generalizing

Whatever you say Mr. Shekelsteinsilver

An israeli talking about minorities hilarious. How is your migration and minority policies in your jewish ethnostate. Mind your own business hypocrite. It was jewish slavers and slaveships who even brought them to the us. And now americans are not allowed to point out which all the facts prove that they act like assholes in every way. And then you play the hitler card. Amazing the manipulative dishonesty.

Stop generalizing republicans.

I'm sorry, but i haven't saw ANYONE in Sup Forums talking about the subject in the OP until i made it

>he didnt live stream it
>didn't make it a point to go FUCKING NIGGER FUCK ALL NIGGERS FUCK OBAMMER
>coincidently this comes out when israel is exposed on video saying they will undermine the uk
>coincidently this comes out when chimps are getting btfo

Nice way to disregard everything I said, kike.

he was going to church
and he was trying to get his life back on track
they need more money for those programs

That's cause Sup Forums doesn't care about niggers.

Did I protest against it?

If I had to be concern about anything it is you and your "version of reality" you are trying to sell here.

It's not about my ability to get along. It's about niggers' ability to get along. They can't, as statistics show. I'm not really calling for 100% white, either. More like 90-95% white. Yes, exceptions would be made. In the case of marriage, if the black individual is not good enough, they would be deported, and the spouse would be free to decide to stay or go along with them. Not our problem. Any children would be free to stay with the white parent until adulthood, when they too would be judged. And no, people tend not to racemix, actually. Racemixing isn't really a big issue. People stick to their own kind, hence the friction between races.

Old news

/thread/ btw. Now fuck off.

>stop generalizing

SHITPOST CONFIRMED

Acting stupid on purpose eh. That old chestnut. One was hatecrime the other was both hatecrime and politically motivated making it worse. Also blacks commit the most hatecrime in the us against whites. So that you can find a white on black hatecrime to match is irrelevant. It is what is called a strawman argument but you already know tha mr dishonesty. Im done here.

Niggers aren't humans, they're closer to bonobos than whites or even East Asians. Yet we don't treat bonobos like humans. If a bonobo attacked or even slightly harmed a human, we would put it down without question just the same how we should do to niggers. If I kill a bonobo, maybe I get fined or do 6 months of community service. Niggers aren't people and even if they were, you still have to prove that we should treat people or humans with respect at all.

There have been threads about it non stop for days. More threads have been posted about this topic than the BLM kidnapping, you lying kike.

I hate you so much OP please leave Sup Forums already you leftist cunt

Hows it hypocritical? We hate niggers.

Want to see how i make you a leftist in two minutes?
youtube.com/watch?v=JVixP2ctqJI

Bennet wants a one state solution and force all the arab palestinians to become israeli citizens.

That's what the israeli right wing wants. a half jewish and half arab state. do you really want that?

Black americans are a Frankenstein of a race. Genetically engineered for hundreds of years through selective breeding to be strong, but dumb. A vestige of this is displayed in their athletic dominance and low IQs. Slavery was simultaneously a massive eugenics experiment.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbxtYqA6ypM