Tfw you're so smart you cannot dumb shit down enough for plebs to understand

>tfw you're so smart you cannot dumb shit down enough for plebs to understand

Does this infuriate anyone else? Their stupidity baffles me.

What is OP trying to say?

>thinking youre actually smart

Hahahaha

Just because you hang out with retards doesn't mean you're smart.

I'm talking about Sup Forums

Albert Einstein — 'If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.'

Consider it a failure on your part for not being able to get your point across. Maybe your actually a retard and the reason no one understands you is because your delusional, do you take meds.

>Too stupid to explain things clearly
>Smart

Pick one

>tfw too smart for singles

My point still stands.

I feel you, brother.

And his point persists, just because you hang out with retards doesn't make you smart.

Pompous pricks BTFO.

Retard

Why are you just repeating what he said like a parrot?
>chavs these days

Try not being a condescending shit IRL and confine it to the internet. That worked wonders for me.

You are not smart. I am.

Why are you just repeating what he said like a parrot?
>chavs these days

Depends what it is you are explaining, and some things cannot get any more simple past a point. Chemistry for example was a fucking great pleb filter at school because it requires a good memory for complicated data as well as imagination, mathematics and perception.

If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it bruh

You sound like someone who reads the textbook, memorized what the text says, but doesn't conceptualize shit

I know what OP means. But user just keep in mind that you still bleed like the rest of us.

If you can't dumb shit down it means you haven't a clear image of the concept in your mind.

Start by saying the simple truth(eg: women have more advantages than men in our society) then you explain why it is as it is( affirmative action, excluded from levy, lower requirements for army/police but same pay, marriage laws, cultural chivalry, etc.)

If he asks to know more about one of these things, you explain. Some times we know that we're right but we don't have an organized picture in our minds and can't explain it easily.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"

Nice appeal to authority, fucking retards.

--- some jew

This,

I cant even stand listening to normies blabber about the most inane bullshit. (((Never discuss religion or politics goy)))

>tfw to intelligent to explain myself

Ah, the good ole "I'm smart because I post on Sup Forums" thread.

Has anyone ever lurked those "rate yourself" threads? I find them hilarious.

Apparently the majority of Sup Forums is poor, in okay health, has no sex life, has no social life but is an intelligent superior.

>tfw to intelligent to explain myself

It only means you're bad at communication, faggot. The receiver is not responsible for understanding, the sender is responsible for explaining it clearly

Maybe you're just one of the dumb ones?

what authority

> has no sex life, has no social life but is an intelligent superior.

This part is a very common combo to be fair

>The reciever is not responsible for understanding

You sound like you just have autism not intelligent.

FPBP

god that suit is just so baggy and not at all tailored.

He probably bought it from a costume shop.

It's more a case of people with average intelligence not caring about the importance of what you have to say because of their shallow, average normie perspective.

Try explaining something like debt slavery to a pleb, their eyes will glaze over. Try talking to them about world war history and how it defined the world we currently live in; they won't give a shit. Try talking to them about how what europe is going through right now mirrors the collapse of the western Roman empire (but even worse) and they'll just fall asleep.

Plebs just don't want to hear that. They just wanna watch their sports and TV programs, have children and get a nice house.

>tfw to intelligent to explain things

Being able to explain a complicated subject in a simple way demonstrates that you completely grasp it.

> it requires a good memory for complicated data as well as imagination, mathematics and perception.
Kek. Only I think you're talking about physics. Chemistry literally only requires the first criteria.

I usually have to make my point in several different ways to someone over and over again

t. newfag

Well you're obviously not smart enough if you can't condense information and explain it in simple terms.

I said it, not some fucking jew and it's true regardless

Chemistry is the art of how atomic structures fit together so obviously it requires imagination, you low quality Chinese steel.

Yes, a small amount of imagination compared to physics for example, but that's as far as I can go. They don't really go out of their way.
It's literally basic shit from physics and some more advanced concepts thrown in so you can understand a few shit regarding basic atomic shit, but it's nothing compared to physics.

Nice appeal to fallacy, stupid fuck.

It's not an appeal to authority of the content of the argument holds by its own merit.

They are both not immediately observable. Who cares about the degree that they require imagination. Stop being so defensive about the majors each of you take

Chemistry is simplified and specifically focused physics. You'll notice all of histories greatest chemistry discoveries were made by physicists. Chemistry is just a focus on a specific part of physics

This is a sign of a lack of understand of what you are speaking, young one.