Sup Forums UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

Sup Forums UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/more/news/hidden-figures-tops-studios-tv-ad-spending-1201951026/
latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-watts-movies-20150810-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw it made less than half its production budget
>before even taking marketing into consideration
Niggers on screen hurt movies. It is well known in hollywood.

12 Years a Slave won an Oscar despite a scene in the movie where the slave literally scans the plantation for like a minute and a half with no purpose to it. These movies have a strong Bradley effect.

Holy fuck! Did white people ever do anything?

>budget of $25,000,000
>only grossed $10,000,000
>does't even consider marketing costs

I've no idea how much marketing costs, but they have spend at least $22,000,000 on TV marketing alone according to: variety.com/2017/more/news/hidden-figures-tops-studios-tv-ad-spending-1201951026/

OP and niggers BTFO!

dat cuz whitey be raysis

yeah but it's a kike pogrom against whites they'll sink billions as long as it hurts whites

Perhaps an element to it, but I think most white people just don't want to watch some "huh, duh, fuck white people" the movie.

more like 12 years a jew

Ayo hol up
We wuz space and sheet

Nigga we NASA!

someone post the photo of the main character in real life

Good for them, nobody on Sup Forums other than the Stormfaggots think that the effort of those black female scientists were worthless. Good on them, especially for being part of a shitty community, they managed to break the stereotype and contribute to society

> hurr coal burner and i have a small dick!!!

>Be a white reviewer
>Sweating as you struggle to find a way to give this more than a D-
>Know that a negative review means the end of your career

Even the AV Club, which is one of the most cucked sites in the world, gave this piece of shit a C because of its high-school play grade dialog and reliance on cliches. In fact, that review is one of the few rotten ones on the list.

Most film critics are leftists so obviously a movie with a leftist message will get their approval.

You think people give a shit about the oscars and hollywood anymore? Blacks hate it because they think it's racist. Whites will hate it because like miss finland, niggers will be thrown awards. Feels great.

>They keep movin' the chainz and sheeet.
>We wuz kings.

But we're not the ones who need to lie about history to make ourselves feel good.

Most Oscarbait isn't made with the assumption it will gross much at the box office.

Did you know:
This woman was never mentioned in any of the crew's Biographies and Hollywood waited until every crew member was dead before they rewrote history.

>Average rating 7.6/10 = 93% tomatometer
>4.5/5 average = 94% viewer average

something fishy with the math here...

Why hasn't NASA said anything then? They aren't a company, they are an agency, it's not like a boycott will do anything unless people stop paying taxes to hurt them (which is illegal)

Nice to see the diversity quota has been met and now satisfies the new minimum requirements (nigger victim culture) for consideration by the Hollywood press for awards this coming season. Fuck trump and fuck white people oscars is kangz

you have to ask yourself who is willing to see these shit movies and review them

im sure you'll find its the same kind of nigger / kike / sjw shill that would write the same review under a different acount 1000 times over

Ask them?
The "accomplishments" that are cited in the movie only ever came from Katherine Johnson herself.
The movie is based on a book "Hidden Figures" which largely cites Katherine Johnson's autobiography even if it contradicts other crew member accounts.

It's always the same. Anything about niggers, fags or leftist cancer in general gets it's arse hole licked by (((critics))). At least it's a good gauge on what to avoid.

>2017
>still trusting the critic jew
>still paying for the celluloid jew

Have fun goys

Bad news.

This is why I was telling you faggots yesterday not to start celebrating before the weekend box office numbers were in - Friday it jumped from 200 theaters to 2500.

There's still a chance it could underperform, hopefully, but it's probably gonna make back its budget.

You think they'll make a sequel? Maybe they'll go on to invent the wheel next.

Movies like this always perform very badly outside of America. Nobody wants to see a movie about a bunch of dindus.
The only people watching this are dindus and a bunch of leftist cucks, I bet a large share of the virtue-signalers don't even want to watch this.

i dont understand.

why is there a movie about black women in an industry that was dominated with white male scientists?

You know why

So has anyone on Sup Forums actually seen this movie or is everyone just shitposting about the concept?

Rottentomato's works on a positivity scale, trying to gues if you are gonna to like it or not

if a rating is above 5/10 it counts it as 100%
if a rating is under 5/10 it couts it as 0

that's why a movie with 124 "6/10" reviews will have a 100% score
and a movie with 80 "5.5/10" and 40 "4.5/10" scores will be 75% for example

at that point they should just rewrite history like inglorious bastards

I guess the film has a fan base even if the rating is not objectively determined.

>7.6/10
>anyone being BTFO

Try again.

I saw the movie at the theater last night and its by far the best movie I have seen in 20 years. Hell I just preordered the deluxe edition of the Bluray.

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-watts-movies-20150810-story.html

Few/No movies about the Watts Riots.
Really makes you think.

That's why I prefer metacritic.

Trying to bang a black girl and taking her to see this tonight. Will report back

Oscar bait that critics fear for their lives to pan.

I like how they use 3 black women that are way blacker than what the actual women where in real life

This

Just buy her some kfc

Because they're owned by fucking king nigger that's why. NASA is poz'd now.

Anything over 90% isn't legit most of the time. 60-80-ish% is the sweet spot for good films. If it's too high the scores are clearly rigged.