Shariah Law

Hello western people, we know that there's many muslim people in our country who are disappointed with our judiciary, which leads to a lot of problems. Let me give you an example:

A muslim boy, 10 years old, is caught stealing in a shop. Our law can't punish him in a way, which would prevent him from repeating his crimes. We know that in many cases this boy won't stop stealing, because he learned that he won't be punished for it.
That's probably one of the reasons muslims want Shariah law. They just feel our judiciary system is unable to punish their muslim brothers. With Shariah law, the boys hands would be cut off, he wouldn't steal anymore, problem solved. They've got a point!

Of course Shariah law isn't suitable for western civilization, but what about this:
We create Shariah courtrooms, muslims who want to be judged by Shariah law can register themselves and their children to be judged under Shariah law at these courtrooms. By registering to Shariah law, they are no longer judged by our western law systems, both positive and negative.

This would solve two problems at once:
We don't have to change our laws to adopt to migrants behavior, which would also punish our own population in the end and muslims will be happy, because they feel that they can be judged in an appropriate way.

What's your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00107530.2009.10745998
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecclesiastical_court
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_din,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my opinion is you should fuck off back to your own country

Sorry, I didn't make it clear, I'm no muslim. I just think: if they want Shariah law, they shall have it with all it's brutality.

/thread
Well done Nigel

>I'm no muslim
>Checks flag

Either eliminate the muslims or forcefully deport them all to random muslim countries in the Middle East and North Africa, whatever is cheapest

> hours without muslime shill thread on pol: 0

>hello western people
>I'm no Muslim

Well, I see what's your point, I'd prefer them back in their homecountries as well, but now they are here and we can't just round them up and massdeport everyone.

I see a problem with muslim zones building in our cities, no-go zones like in sweden appear. But until they return to their countries we could actually create Shariah zones. In east germany there's lots of almost empty villages, we could move the Germans left to other cities and create Shariah zones in those villages, with shariah courtrooms.

There they would be detained until processed further. We can have them build factories there, but we should also set clear borders for these shariah zones, so they don't spread. The best way to do this would be with something like fences or walls. We should have checkpoints on the streets, to see who goes in and out, so that people are aware they enter shariah zones.

You can, actually, deport them all, it jut requires control of the governments being not in bleeding heart liberal hands.

>MUH civil courts

Here's how this happened before

>gay people should be allowed to do what they want in privacy but that's all
>gay people should be allowed to be gay in public but that's all
>gay people should be allowed to be married but that's all

And here we are

>private businesses should no longer have the right to freedom of association of who they do business with

See bake a gay cake

Cancer without sound ideology spreads

Or maybe Sharia is intentional cancer which wants to secure more power for itself

Pick one

If they want Shira they should live in a Shira country.
>I'm no Muslim

Fuck off Ahmed.

>German advocating for concentration camps

It's like poetry.

>we can't just round them up and massdeport everyone
Why not? Pretty sure you've done it before

But the people wouldn't allow it. If we have shariah zones with a big muslim workforce we could actually go back to producing things like electronics and clothing in europe again. Shariah zones aren't bound to our work standards and no one cares if they aren't paid much money. Also they'll be happy workers because they are allowed to live the way allah wants them to live.

lies!

honestly I don't care if you follow shariah law, I just don't want you to enforce shariah in our countries where we have laws that work for OUR kind

that's my point, muslim people don't feel well represented by our laws, which is why we should create a safe space for muslims with laws, which they find appropriate. We still should maintain control over shariah zones and the courtrooms.

>If we have shariah zones with a big muslim workforce
>Muslims
>Working
And people say Germans don't have a sense of humor.

>Honor killings
>Shooting his own shaddow

Well, we would need a special police force for the Shariah Zones, our police forces of course won't be fit for these camps, because they are only schooled in our western law. This police force would need to be a strong, military like police force, because muslims need strong authority figures. It's a male dominated religion, so we need strong forces with a uniform that shows them who's in charge. I'm thinking of an all black uniform, with fierce symbols. They could walk through the streets and see that people keep the zones clean and work properly.

I tell you how it will end up: those more or less decent of you will register themselves for your law system to benefit from it. And all the retarded shit (which is, unfortunately, is majority) will continue abusing the European law.

My answer is: NO.

Go back to your deserts and offer your shit laws to camels and your slave wifes.

That's why i think they should go into special Shariah Zones, so we have a contained zone in which everyone knows the law. Western people shouldn't be allowed to enter, apart from the police force, because it would be inappropriate to enter the sacred ground of the shariah camps.

I was just thinking about a good name for this police force, maybe something like Shariah Staffel. I think that's quite appealing.

>so we have a minority problem of Semite ethnicity with a religion that has some ties to Christianity but we don't like it
>so why don't we build specific zones for them to live and work in

Congrats. You re-invented ghettos.

You will not be able to enforce it. There are already too many immigrants from mid East who stay here for a while and realized how comfortable it is to abuse the low in here. There are many enough who abandoned islam, but they cultural level is still below the one of my dog. None of these will agree to move to such zones.

My answer is still: NO.

It's a civilized country. Here's no place for raping, killing, aggression, and many more inappropriate behaviours.

it's not ghettos, they can live a happy live, like they would in their homescountries. They can live a life for allah, the way allah wanted it for them. We would also have to create a new currency for these zones.

We can prevent every future crime with this one weird trick, the day of the rope™

>they can live a happy life like in their home countries
...so why not kick them out back to their home countries

two reasons:
it would be inhumane to just kick them out
they could be valuable workers for our economy

right now they are no valuable workforce for us, i think the reason is, that they don't feel home. We pay them money for doing nothing, this makes them feel uncomfortable. We should create a space for them in which they can live in tents or whatever they prefer, and create factories for them to work in.

And in general it sounds for me like:

>Give us our own new country. Territorially inside of yours.
>Because we fucked up our own home land.
>You will feed us and pay us. For nothing.
>We will continue be barbarians.

no, it won't be their country, it's still under our control, but we judge them by shariah law and they have to sustain themselves by working in our factories.

It's fucking ridiculous to have two different systems of law existing in one territory.

Imagine Kevin Schmidt gets arrested for beating up his wife. He'll just asks to be judged by the sharia court and gets away with it.

Imagine Ahmed getting caught for public drunkenness. He'll go to the German court and will accept his minor fine instead of being flogged a thousand times.

And what if the defendant and accuser want different courts? What with incompatible values?

That being said, Sharia law is medieval and retarded. It only has a function in the Afghani tundra.

You goddamn retard. Why would we need "cheap workers" who are arrogant, violent and unintelligent when we will have cheap labour through machines soon?
We don't need a single one of these people. And they are even ungrateful. I don't give a fuck about being inhumane any more.

cuck mode ingaged

No, you misunderstand. they have to decide upfront if they want shariah law or western law, they can't change their opinion afterwards. If they decide for Shariah law, they will be brought to a Muslim Safe Space Camp / Shariah Zone. There they live with other muslims who are also judged by Shariah law. The Shariah Staffel will watch them and make sure justice is served in an appropriate way.

It is an economic principle to reduce your inventory as much as possible. Goods laying around with the only purpose that they 'might come in handy' in the future only bring forth uncertainty and costs money.

If Germany will be faced with a shortage of workers in whatever sector (and I believe they will quite soon), they can request migrant then and for the specific purpose (like Spanish or Eastern European nurses). Having a major influx of unqualified workers which have to be paid just for sitting around is actually negating the future value you migt get out of them.

It's just plain stupid.

>kill a Kaffir
>register for Sharia
>seemsgood

You forget that we don't have to pay them any social benefits or such, because they are then living in a Shariah Zone. We just watch over the law, they can create goods in our factories in exchange for goods from outside the zones. We provide factories and a police force for them.

This.

That's stupid.
Follow the laws of the land you stupid pseudo kike.
You're no different from a fucking jew.

What would be the punishment for someone without hands?

So you actually go as far as stating that because they're here now we could better cede of a portion of our territory, release all judicial claim upon said territory and hand it over to them? The 2 million refugees of today would be nothing compared of the floodgate you would then open. "Come to Europe and conquer a pieve of land" will be screamed hysterically from every minarette in the Middle-East...

They are not sitting around, they have to work. no social benefits. We just provide them factories to work in. They can also be used for streetwork and such outside the zones.

Just spread your legs and enjoy it. That's how German women do in /the current year/.

So you're saying Muslims only can function in an opressive totalitarian society?

>don't feel home
Feel home. Grab a gun. Shoot randomly. Rape. Enslave. Search new home.

>Muslim Safe Space Camp
I'm honestly not sure if you are serious

This

I'm not expert in shariah law, I'm sure they have a solution for that.

Well, that's a bit harsh, but I think that's pretty much it, yes.

They'd be in contained zones, with fences around them, and the Shariah Staffel will maintain order in them.

May you please explain me
>we judge them
Whom "them"? Those who agree to live under this law? I think explained this above.

The only Muslim I can/will accept is Khabib Nurmagomedov and the rest can fuck off and die

Yes, the Government will watch over the execution of the law. The Shariah Staffel watch over the camps.

>muslims who want to be judged by Shariah law can register themselves and their children

Just want to point out here the transparent prejudice against any human rights the child should have.

Of course Shariah law- but also western provincial law as based on Judeo-Christian ethics- presupposes gross prejudice against children and allows as much mind control, corporal punishment and victimization as can be tolerated

What is the difference between the madrasa and the Sunday school or religious instruction?

Ya get em while they're young and defenseless.

Western countries aren't defending children because they believe in suppressing kids and mind control.

The US invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, for instance, shut down no madrasas because Islam is a fellow religion of childism, and affirms the dominion of one God over every man woman and fetus.

Under religious influence, no one is free but the abusers to wreak havoc.

Western culture is failing because its programme of human rights is manacled to the stone age contradictions of its most unreasonable members. Its religious indoctrination of children. Its importation of believers, who will perform the indoctrination on their children. They will tell us it is the godless athiests who are the enemy and strict control of a child's mind that is the remedy.

So you're saying we should build schools in the camps to prepare the children for work in our factories? That's a good idea.

And what magical economic opportunity would arise in this new system that doesn't exist today? They don't work now why would they do so later? Your entire theory is flawed as fuck, you döner-shitting retard.

>but now they are here and we can't just round them up and massdeport everyone.

Look, you and your culture are immigration newbies. You have no idea how to to do it. There is a reason the US was first to the moon.

Even Obama can deport a half million people a year, cucks.

BTW based Obama.

Pic related, another culture that couldn't figure out how to deport

Well, if they don't work they starve to death. In the Shariah zones they can only pay with the money they earned in the factories, you think they will just sit there and die?

>Muslims can't handle Western Society or our values
>We should give up our sovereign land to give them "safe spaces" so they can continue to be barbaric

This is stupid and you sir are either baiting or shilling for Muslims. If people can't respect basic human rights then they have no right to be in Western countries.

>And here we are

Looks pretty good from here

inb4 arguing civil rights struggles ended up causing every heterosexual white person's problems

I actually should admit for a Sup Forums dweller you have some consciousness, which is quite unusual, but not bad at all.
I take it your best bet is that they will build their own civilization, maybe hopefully being useful for us as well. Their population growth should decrease and life quality increase. But there are few more things not to forget: it will take too long time to happen, and I want my children to live safe already. Too many retards will still live under the European law. The usefullness/harm from their "labor"will not give Europe anything good any soon. And, most importantly, why not just sending them back and letting them to live their laws in their own country? Want to help them? Go help defending their safe areas in their home land.

>Let them live under their own laws in their own countries

Congratulations, you just invented sovereign nations.

I agree though

>So you're saying we should build schools in the camps to prepare the children

Slow down, Adolf.

I'm saying maybe the problem is, since you have trouble with the concept of civil rights for children you shouldn't be importing people who are fully against such a concept unless you wish to appear to fully ENDORSE the concept. Maybe you do, wouldn't surprise anyone.

See: Young-Bruehl, Childism

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00107530.2009.10745998

Just shut your flapping Muslim lips. We are 10days from teaching Islam what they deserve. No amount of begging will save Islam.

Well, as I said before, i think they could actually be a valuable workforce. They just need the right environment.

Take a deserted village in east germany. Build a huge fence around it, with watchtowers. Create checkpoints on the streets. Build them factories and provide them the basic tools for farming.

We build schools to teach them good values, which are needed to be a productive worker, the Schariah Staffel will keep order in the camps.

"No"

All our clothing is produced in east asia, this isn't very good for our environment and for the people of east asia, because the safety standars are so low. Our electronics are also produced in asia. We could build these factories right here in Germany and pay the workers the same money.

>Well, as I said before, i think they could actually be a valuable workforce. They just need the right environment.

Basically no different line of logic here than that employed in the Germany's African colonies.

You're to use them and dispose of them to your own good, but also theirs, heil hitler.

Got it Adolf, you and Achmed make quite the pair.

So you admit that your people are invaders and want to establish your own set of laws?

Good, now we have an excuse to gun you down.

Never seen a deserted village here big enough... There are millions of them. And on top, how many, do you think, will agree to move on their own will? Even if somebody pushes such a crazy idea through, you will end up having elitist marginal societies in these village, and will still have to deal with the trash.

We need a new Christian crusade to purify the world

I like your idea, but it could use some fixing. You can still round them up, right, making sure that those who want their Shariah law are herded into ghettos, right. Get them all packed in and make sure they can't leave, through use of military force and fences, and then light it up. Embrace your heritage, hanz

And how long until one of those police forces go after non-muslim civilians to enforce their sect of laws, and slaughters someone because of it?

See the problem here? Its a slippery slope, and you can't trust mussies to not abuse it. Hell, they already roam around in gangs in East London enforcing Sharia Law. Now imagine we give those fuckers actual judicial powers.

>What's your opinion?
That you're a fucking retard for thinking this isn't some slippery slope

Do you accept atheists? Count me in.

It's far from the religion issues. Because islam is not a relition. It's a full set of violent teachings about the society. A dream of a mad ruler of barbarian hordes, hidden behind a book used to brainwash people from their childhood disregarding their will.

You can fuck off and so can they. As their numbers grow, they will push their laws on non believers.

If they want to follow muslim law, they can fuck off to a muslim country.

This. Islam is an unholy and barbaric political system which enslaves, mutilates, and rapes not only outsiders but even those withing the "religion"

Yes, atheists are welcome to join the next crusade

>private business
>public accommodation

Pick one, becuase you don't know what you're talking about

The Shariah Staffel will be Europeans. They only judge people inside the Shariah Camps.

They can live in tents, just like at home.

You could be the mad ruler of the Shariah Safety Camps.

Based burger knows the blinding truth the west denies.

To imply that a people of a nation can simply exist in that nation's lands and follow none of the nations laws, culture, etc and simply leech off the infrastructure and social welfare system is to completely disregard what it means to even be a nation. Nations are inherently built on one thing: law. In the US, the constitution is the backbone of what it means to be American. Every facet of American's lives are dictated by the laws that emanate from those founding documents.

That means that what you're advocating here is a complete dissolution of all nations and states and a re-introduction of tribalism. Sure it means that everyone can do whatever they want, but anyone with any knowledge of history knows that tribalism is inherently isolationist and violent, and ultimately why the middle east continues to be a complete shithole.

>safe space for muslims
how about mudslimes can fuck off if they want any representation in a western country.

If Sharia courts are fine, can I sign up to create my own court system too? I can get a lot of people to sign up saying they want it. Basically in my religious court rooms, we allow all pedophilia, rape, murder, and extortion. It's fine since the people *choose* to be governed by my court systems, right? That's OK right?

I'm no Muslim

Figures.

>Shariah Courtrooms
Would I be able to marry a woman and then have her stoned to death if she cheats on me?
I support that 200%

This would be funny except that satire like this always comes true with the regressive left

Germany's opinions do not matter

If you want to move inside a zone with like mined people which is under government control, sure.

Also: We wouldn't want the population in the Camps to grow, that's why we should use means to control the birth rate. I think we should use a way to control the birth rate, which doesn't reveal our intentions to the people inside these zones, they might not like being controlled. In the beginning birth control would have to be accomplished by external means, like medicine, but in the end we could condition them to not produce more than 2 children per family via our Schariah Schools.

Sure, but you'd have to live in a Shariah Zone.

so you be sayin' shitting up your own country isn't enough, you want to shit up everyone elses too

There are Christian and Jewish courts all over the place and have existed for centuries. They provide services for religious people who voluntarily go there, services such as marriage and divorce, funerals and burial rites, kosher certification etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecclesiastical_court

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_din,

But my Sharia courts don't allow for birth control. Are the laws of the state superseding my courts or not?

Fuck muslims, fuck islam, and fuck sharia.

Why would i want to make myself and environmemt a religious shithole with sharia.

Fuckk off with your islam shit. Id rather be a jew. At least they dont wipe their ass with their hand.

you people are retarded, if they get they're own court sooner or later they'll get kicked out, people would see all theyre brutalit, that shit doesn't fly in europe

I want to agree with this but I haven't actually seen enough push back against the already brutal, backwards shit that's already there.

We wouldn't have to tell them exactly that the medicine is for birth control, it's for their own good.

Once we have the Camps established, we can change Shariah laws step by step to get closer to a utopian society for them. They won't notice if we make it in little steps.

Also: They might want to have a feeling of being in charge, we could let them elect representatives, which will be the camps leaders. They can change some laws to a degree, but we can just bribe them so that things don't get out of control. Maybe that even fuels their motivation to work.

Of course this requires, that people in the camps have limited access to the internet, we should create a Camp exclusive media channel and newspaper.

people will sooner or later, the moment it starts happening to them they won't be such cucks and normies will give a shit

we also have to meme people to start reasearching national history and theology in schools if we want to save europe

Imagine that this is a JIDF thread just to provoke and distract us from the currently ongoing kike bashing in other threads.