#BLMKidnapping2.0

#BLMKidnapping2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka4ImgnwMYc&t=0s

WHAT
THE
FUCK
Sup Forums

>106196595
Whitest teeth in the mfing game nigga, look at those!

race war now?

I... literally can't understand what that guy is talking about. Can someone translate this Ebonics?

STOP BLAMING BLM!!!!!

NO

Proofs that it was a kidnapping?

the fuq

We need to put two in the head and they stay dead
Rinse, repeat untill every nigger is dead

Nighers are fucking disgusting

It sounds like she may have started touching him and so he decided to turn it into a joke. What I want to know is why he is driving around with a woman his sheboon is supposed to be taking care of.

Eggsplain

Niggers gotta nig.

Fucking degenerate niggers

Jesus man what the fuck is happening in America?

Do you have subtitles. I can't understand dindu.

Is this even english?! america get your shit together

This is a common problem unfortunately.

To become a caregiver to the elderly, you basically buy a certification that takes a few months. Tons of niggers and spics do this, because they can get it for free, and once they do they get special benefits (not to mention they will get paid at least ~$12 an hour).

These workers don't give a shit about the poor old white folks that they are supposed to care for and it's common for them to abuse them, mock them, beat them. They smack them for misbehaving, drag them from room to room, yell at them. Most of these old folks have memory issues so they don't report abuse, or they aren't believed if they do.

This is your future when you are 90 years old- being beaten and bullied by a ferel nigger with no escape.

If that was my family I would just kidnap his girl over it.

STOP SPREADING HATE SPEECH!

The funny thing is that in Europe they say that we need immigrants to take care of our old. God this shit makes me mad.

This.

BLM just fights for gay rights

This is why families have to stick together.

Sooo, BLM is just GNAA in disguise? I should have known.

Are they really saying this? Oy vey

Yes they are saying that these people will work in elderly houses and shit. They also talk about how we are aging population and need young immigrants and blablabla. Totally ignoring the fact that immigrants will shit out dozens of children and those fuckers will age with time and then we will need more immigrants to keep alive old ones. Its just kicking the can down the road.

Gas the niggers race war now.

I'm not sure I understand wtf is happening in the video. No clue what that ape is saying and why is she touching his crotch?