THIS IS OURGUY Sup Forums

are currently trying to get him out of jail in Norway

rt.com/news/372982-breivik-court-inhumane-prison/

child cold blooded killer psyhopath ourguy?
go kys retard

A FUCKING SLAV

>acting like a mudslime and blowing people up like a pussy

He had the right motivation but he had the moral compass of a sandnigger.

100% unironically kys disgusting filth

A FUCKING KEK

Unironically kys

>trying to get him out of jail

Pretty sure that's not even remotely what they're talking about now.

It's kind of messed up that they won't let him meet people or publish his stuff. I understand what they're worried about, but "I'm sorry, you can't have this kind of people visit you" is dodgy. And I'd say let him publish his books, but have all the profits go to the families of his victims.

He should be executed by the brazen bull you extremist retard

kys

>America couldn't singlehandedly destroy Sweden in a week
TOP KEK SWEDISH DOGSHIT!!! Oh believe me you, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Sverige. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Swedish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Mexican'ts and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women and killing EVERY Swedish pig shit they see. When USA's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>t. Commie

>People like you actually exist

If he gets out of jail, he will beg to get back in, because the temptation to recleanse will be strong.

>Typical whiteboy trying to send other people to do his own work.

Good thing the Jews are doing a good job to wipe your kind off the earth.

You fuckers ruined SAAB. For this you deserve DEATH.

Hey whiteboy chill out before you shoot up the School or Mall

He is currently a real Norwegian, not like in Germany people are totally mixed up they no longer know what it means to be German

That's WHITE MAN to you Nip.

Realistically what are the chances of him ever being a free man again.

I know he got a 20-odd year sentence but they can extend that indefinitely right?

As a senior citizen with a lot of experience in the real world, I'm going to lay it out plain simple right here, right now:

This man did nothing wrong.

>said the english teaching american in japan

Sweden is a failed state and soon Breivik will be in free and in command of an army of fanatical nationalists.

Chill out before you commit suicide you fucking gook.

They did subject him to something like 600+ naked searches.

>muh humane
>muh empathy

>Germany people are totally mixed up they no longer know what it means to be German

most of the killed weren't children. He killed the up and coming political leftist elite of Norway.

Fun fact, the guy who gave the peace prize to Obama and the current NATO chief both spent many years at Utoya.

They sang songs with the chorus "We will bathe in a bathtub of Young Conservatives' blood" / "When the red revolution comes".

leftist aren't people Máteusz

>They sang songs with the chorus "We will bathe in a bathtub of Young Conservatives' blood" / "When the red revolution comes".

THANK YOU ANDERS BREIVIK FOR KILLING THOSE "CHILDREN" BEFORE THEY COULD KILL OURS!!!

Well, most of them wouldn't have had the guts to place themselves at risk, there's usually a small group doing the killing who get support from the rest.

Same difference. Aiding and abetting. I'd say it even makes them more worthy of death as they are too cowardly to face us upon the field of battle and fight like MEN.

He killed all white people and praises Israel, fuck him. There is millions of Muslims in norway to kill and he killed brainwashed ethic whites.

Well then why don't you show us how it's done friendo.