What can we do about the underage suicide epidemic?

What can we do about the underage suicide epidemic?

youtube.com/watch?v=W1ydK3z8nEc&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailyhaze.com/12-year-old-katelyn-nichole-davis-hang-livestream/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3992188/High-school-senior-18-shoots-terror-stricken-parents-tormented-anonymous-bullies-used-encrypted-messaging-apps-tease-her.html
thedailyhaze.com/tragic-cyber-bullying-suicide-brandy-vela/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop letting shitty stupid breed and become parents.

Private Schooling

>One filmed her death
>Epidemic

Okay kid.

>underage suicide
>underage
What? There is no suicide age

I don't now what she was so sad about. She was a female after all so her life was already on easy mode.

Spoiled special snowflakes with too much self-awareness and a mild dose of the red-pills.

Mock those that suice to become an hero without any sense of remorse. Teens will not kill themselves because that the only attention they will get is heavy mocking (instead of all the "oh my goss, she/he was a good girl/boy! We will miss you! You where always cool, ect.).

Hot

We kill them before they can kill themselves.

point at them and laugh

>she's 12

What's in the water?

21:30
sad

Kids wouldn't kill themselves if life wasn't stupid bullshit.

Maybe life should stop being terrible. Most groups are killing themselves a little bit more now.

This is why we need communism. She wouldn't have done this if the government gave her a purpose in life.

Encourage it.

It's natural, even animals knows howto anhero.

She was so fuckable.

I appreciated the good views of her ass when she climbed the tree, and tits when she leaned over in front of the camera.

What a waste.

Euthanasia on demand.

It's not a problem if it's legal.

kek wills it

Im sorry, Im sorry Im sorry.

But why? She did make some nasty allegations about her step father. She wouldn't be the first to make false allegations...

Nothing. You don't know about it until it's too late. I live in a small county, and it's in the top ten for teen suicide/pregnancy. All kinds of hot lines and counseling exists, constant community action groups (one next week I'm going to), education in schools.
It's changed nothing, we have held this spot (double the national average) for at least a decade. Anything done to fix this has met with no success.

I know this is another LARP/slide thread, but it's a huge issue in some communities.

>I'm sorry you have to see my suicide.
Why did you livestream it then, dummy.
Young women and men today have a sickness. The cause is the decline of the traditional family, culture, religion. Thanks feminism.

attention whoring
surprised she didnt make a duckface while dead

the question is why wouldnt anyone kill themselves, especially for young people nowadays.

Holy shit sorry for this post guys: I just realized it's real, watched parts of the video.
Poor girl; RIP.
Maybe, community action or whatever is the best option? There should be people who watch for these type of things on various social made and have a list of contacts (bunch of like minded) people they can contact to assist them with finding damaged people and helping them.

I don't see the point of mentioning small county unless you're implying that has something to do with being filled with a bunch of losers.

Meh I went back for the tits and ass post above, nothing is sacred here.

because if its a small humble county it should be easier to keep an eye on potential suiciders

stop paying women to leave men with taxpayers money and calling it "child support"

those suicide lines and programs are utter complete shit, you can the girls are guys (mostly girls) don't give a single fuck about you and are there just to make a buck.

one time I got in to a nervous brake down so badly that I was actually thinking of doing my self, I called this lines must of been like 20 times and of all those calls I can say there was only one girl who sounded genuinely concern and actually gave me good advice, there was no referral to counseling of any type not even for initial evaluation.

i can say for experience that if you're suicidal you either have the means to pay a good shrink that'll get you off your funk or have the mental toughness to pull your self out of it somehow, cus if you don't have either of them, chances are you'll at least have a rope hidden somewhere, i actually did had one but i found a good shrink that got me off my shit.

plus the sedatives they gave me worked miracles

kek says this user speaks the truth

>underage suicide

What's the right age to commit suicide faggot?

Also 5/10 video

Would have been much better if it showed the reaction of the parents discovering her

You can see the quality of a crsis line, right here. You can see how well trained the staff are.

www.dailymotion.com/video/xyfl6y_vaas-calls-a-mental-institution-far-cry-3-banned-on-youtube_videogames

Yes, it's a fucking prank call using a video game character, but it demonstrates the point even better.

Ban tumblr

that would of been cash and probably an eye opener for this attention whores

>mfw got done for underage suicide

Dont give them ipads at age 6 and dont let them access the internet unsupervised until about age 15

so she wanted to guilt trip everyone cuz she was a slut?

Makes not sense to me but whatever.

Seems like a naughty girl who was into the whole "FUCK U PARENTS" thing
Didn't like being told what to do so instead of taking responsibility and going her own way she decided "I'll kill myself so no one tells me what to do"

thedailyhaze.com/12-year-old-katelyn-nichole-davis-hang-livestream/

She was probably more fucked up than that.

>small humble county

That sounds so pathetic to define yourself as, no wonder people off themselves there.

If you called the line about 20 times and never killed yourself after, isn't that proof that it served its purpose and they must've been doing something right?

Cool

just read the whole thing
It's fake.

Victim of pizzagate

>when you're more angry than depressed, because the suicide prevention line doesn't give a shit
lol

I didn't killed self because of those hacks, i didn't killed Myself cus i am not an attention whore, i was in serious distress, i stop sleeping for a whole month and going to the fucking hospital practically begging for sedatives so i could shut my fucking eyes until they took me seriously

Kek

>filmed vertically
>that ringtone
>not taking revenge on stepdad
good thing she died

imagine taking care for somone for over an decade, wiping butt, feeding, clothing spending over 100K during that time, and sudenly that someone an hero herself, if you're about to do so make sure you compensate your parents properly. Take calculator, do some math how much do you owe add 20 procent as a tip earn that kind of money only then hang yourself. Just a common sense, duh

I tried to kill my self once when I was 18 and used to beat myself until a few years ago, wheneever I got really said I would go uptairs and cry then tell myself I was a failure and a useless pervet till the day I'd die and that nobody loved me then I'd punch myself in the stomach and legs.
I've also suffered from ocd like symptoms since I was younger, I have strange urges to rape or mudr or even eat people that destoyed my self esteem; thankfully they seem to have gone away with age but they still pop up from time to time.
I've never told anyone, except for a girl who's my best firend at this point, I'm glad I could get this off my chest
Anyone here have similar problems?
also anyone know how to solve these problems, are antidepressants a good idea?

I blame the internet and this culture of social media and sharing everything online.

I grew up without giving a shit, we all did before the Internet went mainstream.

Now it's girls and boys attentionwhoring 24/7, they go nuts when they become irrelevant, it's fucked.

People claim that every older generation says this about the younger one, but this time it's different.

It's the first time in human history that we have lived so connected like this.

Why do you fags think that suicide rates in 3rd world shitholes are so low?

this

It really is interesting what YouTube® leaves up and what it takes down.

Fucking interesting.

>girl

BOY

every doctor knows that SSRIs do not work and only make it worse

The pharma industry makes billions off of it though so.

The real cure to depression is proper gut function- this produces serotonin naturally.

How did she die ?

> are antidepressants a good idea?

they'll make you even more suicidal or give you a weird sense of euphoria, most of them are addictive.

only a good shrink can help you but you need to pay for good advice, the best advice my shrink gave me was basically that I needed to generate positive thoughts, is a bit complex but that's the main idea, you have to create those positive thoughts if they don't happen naturally

Thanks for the kind words
We're twice the national average, per capita. You don't understand why because you have an education that lacks statistics. You can probably spit them if we talk about black crime, but your comment shows you don't understand them at all. Population density vs national average is important to people who have an education, not burger flippers.
Odd thing here is trying to get a twelve year old opening up to adults, is hard. I appreciate your input.
Link is broken, but I'll figure it out. Fucking heartless to prank a suicide hotline though.

Interesting to see so many people take this so serious.

Ummmm, how about you let children make decisions for themselves. They should be allowed to consent to their own death among other things, if they want.

You're not going to kill yourself if the first thing you think about in the morning is finding food and killing other niggers

I mean, killing niggers for free? Who would kill himself in that situation?

Get busy living you either get busy livin or get busy dyin

why cut off the good stuff when the parents find her?

The kid is 12, and she has depression? She has bad parents. We stop teenage suicide by shifting our priorities away from narcissistic things like social media, and allowing the children to grow up for themselves rather than what they can display for other people. every thumbs down is a hole in your grave. its fuckin ridiculous.

thanks lad very much appreciated

exactly.
the ones that sell the most get invited to give speeches for $10K+ at a time.

survival of the fittest, if you're going to do self better do it young and don't reproduce, if you're mentally strong enough you'll let cancer consume you and your soul at the tender age of 70

>that "KAITLYN" shout at the end
If only the video was 5 minutes longer.

>epidemic
Show me more like this.

I need it for research.

Stop worrying about your thoughts. Just let them happen. They can't control your actions, so just let them be there. No need to worry about it bro.
Get a shrink to talk to.
t. Someone who's had OCD symptoms since he was 8.

Better parenting is the only way to do it.
Or just let them die, and stop pretending it was some outside factor that made them take their own life and not just mental illness.

there has been a large increase of young people killing themselves. This is not the first. its mostly very recent.

Should we really do anything? I wouldn't hold it against someone. I had a friend who hung himself some years ago. While at the time I thought what a selfish prick now I think fuck me I don't blame the bastard. As cynical as it sounds, the world is a shit hole and your only realist outcome is you might be able to pay your mortgage off before you die. Yeah, great.

Survival
Of
The
Fittest

OCD sufferer here. Do the urges you have to rape/eat people scare you because you think you might do it?

this

Your ass needs to be sterilized. You have lost your breeding privileges.

>per capita.
>Population density vs national average

has jack shit to do with pointing out small county.

euthanasia

thank's m8 will do
yes they're like recurring thoughts that won't go away, but if I ignore them enoguh tI forget about them
When I was a0 years old I used to be really scared of zombies and was afraid I would trun into a cannibal in order to control thses thoughts I got involved with my parents religion alot and memorized a special paragraph I would always say to myself when those thought happened to calm myself; dunno if that helps

>Link is broken
Shouldn't be though, maybe it has loading issues.

People also seem to take social networks too seriously. On the other hand it's indeed a platform for bullying.

This is about a 18 year old you woman, also recent.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3992188/High-school-senior-18-shoots-terror-stricken-parents-tormented-anonymous-bullies-used-encrypted-messaging-apps-tease-her.html
thedailyhaze.com/tragic-cyber-bullying-suicide-brandy-vela/

She was in to creepypasta. She wanted to become the creepypasta. She loved the Ben drowned one.
Pic is her

you're a cuck life is ever exciting either things happen to you or to someone but you get to either experience or witness if the reason to kill yourself is because life is hard do us a for an stream it

She must've had great parents.

Seriously though, why don't people point out the obvious?

Why are so few people willing to criticize parents?

give them something to do with their lives outside of social media and get them involved in their community at a young age

kids who sit inside all day and watch tv end up with the same mindsets as captive animals

Damn, I'd fuck her desu. Maybe wait a few years with anything but oral.

Same boat as you, suicide attempt in youth. Bunch of OCD like symptoms. Getting weird desires to cause harm to myself and others (tho easily repress able)

Did antidepressants when I was younger but go off of them as soon as I could. Honestly the cure was worse than the disease for me.

I dont know if your severity requires them and mine didnt but I was able to just keep that shit in check on my own.

Mostly I just learned to be OK with not being OK and live my life around it. Shit never goes away just got used to it.

because bad parents (mothers mostly) get very vocal if you criticize the worlds hardest job

Come to England fatty.

That's it, isn't it. Most parents are incompetent and irresponsible, while simultaneously lacking self reflection and willingness to take criticism. What a toxic mixture. Fuck the human condition.

nah I don't like sharia law

Also therapy is a must if you can afford it. Having them teach you how to manage that shit is way more effective than drugs.

sage

disinfo

every fucking day for the last week this thread has been spammed, gtfo

So the paragraph you memorized was the compulsion to control to obsessions. The OCD can be subcategorized as "harm OCD" which i had as well. I had thoughts that I was going to kill my family members, or my girlfriend, even though that was the furthest from anything I ever wanted to do. Over time I became desensitized to the thoughts, but my OCD eventually evolved into something else. I currently take St. John's Wort to help with the depression I get from OCD, I exercise frequently, I limit caffeine intake, and I've cut back on alcohol because that only masks the symptoms.

Look up Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. That might help as well. Good luck!

>What can we do about the underage suicide epidemic?

Just get them a real father figure and fuck em good because they are too young to be influenced by the (((media))) so that you can form them to be your fuck-slave with tight holes.

jk........

semi srs....

They are lacking direction, structure and a guiding hand to stand strong for the future to be usually so that their only way out of the struggle is suicide. It is mostly about "high investment parenting" vs. "low investment parenting", i.e. teaching your child the things he/she needs to compete and strive withing our society. Sadly today, most chose the "low investment" version because the retarded liberal parents think that the government will take care of their kids and their needed education. It would fix so many problems...

Imagine a world where most people have an actual quality father figure with strong moral values, especially for the US black population... it would fix so many problems... Nigger crime rate, white race mixing whores with daddy issues, race mixing in general, social friction between ethnicities and so on.

The problem we have today is "us", i.e. the generation of 15-35 yo's (i know you underage fucks are lurking) who think liberal values are the way to go for their kids.... or actually no values at all. If the male millenials and generation Z won't fuck up the nurture of their kids, then we'll have a bright future for the next 50-100 years.

>inb4 people stop reading at the first line and spam "t. Achmed".

>you must be at least 21 to suicide in america, otherwise it's against the law

give them a purpose
destroy cultural marxism

thanks for shitposting no matter what
thanks for these kind words too