So why don't you support Palestine yet Sup Forums?

So why don't you support Palestine yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/911-a-false-flag-operations/the-911-event/86-the-truth-behind-the-celebrating-palestinians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Sup Forums is a Zionist board, you can't change that simple fact

This. Sup Forums loves Trump, LePen and Wilders all three of whom don't stop talking about how much they love Israel and Jews.

Because I never see the campus commies protesting for Israel.

if I was soros rich I'd fund them both just for laughs and take bets on kill counts each year

One destroys you by importing shitskins
the other is shitskins

They are both equally fucking annoying. If they kill each other its fine by me.

Id rather have all the worlds jews in israel than deal with their jewry here.

How about we nuke both?

Why would I support a bunch of Muslims that hate the West?

Because I do not like muslims.

This. If the fags, commies, and "tolerant liberals" love them, it's safe to say they're bad. Cause liberals tend to choose the worst types to defend like niggers, real commies, anyone basically not white who has done something awful they can blame on whites.

It's like Turks. If they do or like something it's safe to say you do the opposite. Same goes for the left

>If you support someone you agree with everything think.

FUCK OFF JIDF

>bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i don't want to share my toys (or opinions) with the mean ol' lefties :'( :'( :'(

>peace truck accident
>'murder'
(((they))) are lying

Nobody is blaming what happens to Palestine on whites. That's moronic. It's all textbook Jewry. They take, and they take, and they take. They settle and destroy. Fuck Jews. Long live Palestine.

I dont care what happens to Israel or the Palestinians and neither should you.

Try sharing your opinions with lefties. Anything different and you're the devil.

I'm against both. Lets just nuke the whole place

Where the fuck do you live? Everyone considers Jews white even the Jews until they feel the need to pull the minority card. Ask anyone and even most whites will tell you Israel is a white country

I think that Palestine is a shithole that should not exist, but let's be honest, kikes had it coming.

You don't steal someone's land, bulldoze houses, move in and then expect to have no repercussions.

If shitskins are willing to continue killing kikes, I say support them.

Zionist Jews are the good guys. Most of us support Zionism. The problems begin when the globalist Jews start taking power. The Zionist Jews have an ideal society that is comparable to the one that we see as perfect.
>orthodox
>conservative
>anti-Muslim
>anti-globalism

Palestine is literally Jewish land from thousands of years. It would be like you saying that Germany belongs to the Mediterraneanians because the Romans owned it for 30 years.

Why should I pick a side? I'll just hate both.

If only the Germans had written that down in a book hundreds of years ago while calling it their holy scripture

Would you accept food from a stranger on the street in a multicultural city? That they're willing to do so in this monocultural setting says a lot about what jewish imposed diversity has done to much of the rest of the world. Even in a shithole like Palestine there is trust in one's neighbors while in cities such as New York and Paris everyone feels the need to be on guard all the time.

"I owned it in the past" is exactly the argument kikes are using.

>someone's house
yes, who can forget the great historical Palestinian identity and city of Jerusalem.

Like it or not, its all Jewish land and they are merely taking it back.
If Russia did this Sup Forums would love it.
example: Crimea/Ukraine.

Its a retarded double-standard.

I dont support sandniggers of any form, fuck Achmed and fuck Schlomo Sheckleburg too.

Russians use the same argument more than anyone.

We do

nice feet.

because I would never support mudslimes fighting against western countries. It would not go well with my principles as a european citizen

>Like it or not, its all Jewish land and they are merely taking it back.
Yeah, and Palestinians are committing acts of terror in return, like it or not. I, personally, like it very much.

>example: Crimea/Ukraine
We don't displace native population of Crimea, plus Crimeans supported the annexation even more than Russians did.

My argument is that the original owners are the ones who should keep the land. My bad, I was not very clear.

Are you a Native American?

Pretty hypocritical considering how much israeli celebrate when their soldiers kill palestinian children

The only rightful owners if land are the nations that can defend that land from invaders.

So you would support UK taking back america ?

kek

Go palestine!

well sandniggers are already taking back france

This, if you don't support the one true ethnostate in the world, can you really say you're a Sup Forumsack?

because the only thing worse than a jew is a mudslime

>jewish sandniger terrorist are dying somewhere in niggerstan

Why should I care?

irrelevant to the question

>kill 10 times a group than have ever killed you
>lol why do they hate us though?

kaffir logic

We heard the same despicable lies about Palestinians celebrating on 9/11 and then it turned out (((Reuters))) news journalists had been handing out sweets to people and then filmed them celebrating and claimed it was in response to the towers being hit.

Nice try Schlomo.

>posting pro mudman on a Kazakhstani paper mache gif board
>supporting the nose or the mud and not liberty

ISHYGDDT.

Source on Reuters doing this? sounds like a load of bullshit to me

>taqiyaa detected
Trump says they were celebrating 9/11

ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/911-a-false-flag-operations/the-911-event/86-the-truth-behind-the-celebrating-palestinians

Not true. What Trump is doing is trying to spin the very embarrassing news of Israelis celebrating and recording the towers being hit into a story about Arabs celebrating, even though there is zero evidence to back this up whereas there is police records of the Israelis dancing.

looks like baclava, tasty AF

Sheev Palestine

But Palestine doesn't actually exist.

Cause, why the fuck should we?