"It's the religion that my parents coincidentally happened to raise me in, therefore it MUST be the correct one!"

>"It's the religion that my parents coincidentally happened to raise me in, therefore it MUST be the correct one!"

>I happened to be born in Australia so I MUST shitpost!

Stop being atheist.

>"Haha I was a Christian when I was young and blue pilled. But even after I took the red pill I still stayed Christian. No, I wasn't just clinging to my religion to try and fit it in to my new world view haha. I honestly just took the red pill and it just coincidentally happened to line up perfectly with the religion my parents already raised me as haha"

my parents raised me to be an atheist. the society around me raised me to be an atheist. the reason i accept Jesus Christ is because he really is the truth.

>"

Newfaggot pls

>the sky fairy is real when I say it, but not when others say it

>"Haha I'm so edgy and alternative. I'm not an atheist because it's the fashionable thing right now, no way! And it's definitely not because I'm too unwise to realise that, whether God is real or not, the moral importance of religion/spirituality to a prospering society is undeniable."

>"I'll just continue to have no values whatsoever and live a life of hedonistic, meaningless nihilism. Smoke pot bro! It's so cool! DUDE WEED LMAO"

Fourth post best post. Gas yourself, OP

>The savior might not be white so fuck this religion entirely

How sound is this logic, I'm genuinely asking.
Does the savior need to be in your image for you to keep faith?

You've yet to understand that tradition is always correct.

Best post
OP will end up killing himself, accepting christ, or joining the global jihad.

>the only way for me to have values is through religion

Actually, I was born in historic Kurdistan region, and my parents' parents' parents' religion is that of Zoroastrianism.

My religion is the one true Based Religion, but there is another religion -- Eastern Zoroastrianism -- which is categorically false, but also pretty based.

Stay away from Protestrianism. It's for faggots.

I'd say the Mexicans getting over their institution of ritual sacrifice was a step forward.

>the only choices are worshipping a Jewish messiah or being a nihilist with no values.

Nice try Christcuck

What do you know about tradition, Jew-serving cuck?

You bow your head to the middle eastern, Jewish religious movement of Christianity, which tortured and killed your blood ancestors and systematically destroyed their religious traditions.

Don't tell me about tradition you little Christian faggot. You are on your knees kissing the feet of your enemies, pitiful snivelling cuck.

>t. muslims everywhere

Tradition is correct because it stood the test of time. Aztec ritual sacrifice was just another quirk of history that wasn't strong enough to survive Christianity (ie. we Spaniards still celebrate bullfights despite being clearly pagan in origin and not being tasteful to modern liberals).
Europe and the Cross are one and the same. What we call the West is nothing more than a modern PC label for the Christendom and those of you who fight against it are as enemies of ours as those SJWs and globalists you so despise. Yet, because I'm a Christian, I hold hope that you'll see the Truth and join us in Church.

Word.

So what's the greentext argument against converts?

Daoism is true

What a pathetic attempt at an argument. I'm embarrassed that you tried it.

The west succeeded in spite of Christianity, not because of it. The Greeks and Romans easily demonstrate that pagan societies are able to reach extreme levels of sophistication. This is also true of the ancient Egyptian pagan societies, before the hebrews infected them with the Abrahamic religion of Islam.

Christian sickness and decadence caused the fall of Rome, and the same values are the cause of our current open-borders civilisation collapse.