Tfw your ancestors, will under no circumstances, ever be vikings. How can you even continue living?

Tfw your ancestors, will under no circumstances, ever be vikings. How can you even continue living?

Other urls found in this thread:

pakana.greatnow.com/HISTORY.HTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>vikings
>posts an image of a rohan pepe

You almost got me there Abdul

tfw mine were

>Sweden

Somali Pirates aren't Vikings.

>proudest moment of your history is being a nation of savage snowniggers who regularly rape and murder unarmed peasants/monks and flee whenever frankish knights show up

Can Finland into vikings?

>tfw I'm 25% savage and 75% white but people constantly ask me if I'm Spanish or middle- eastern

>battle of stamford bridge

"The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle has it that a giant Norse axeman (possibly armed with a Dane Axe) blocked the narrow crossing, and single-handedly held up the entire English army."

By looking at what they became

My ancestors were vikings though little nigga

Mfw I'll never be pure anglo...

>Muh 1/20 germanic blood
Being a Viking rapebaby doesn't count

Do Normans count?

Become a neopagan

Finland was part of the slavic tribes but most of the time no one lived there

If you feel like it does you can feel like it does. 1000X better than all Viking rapebabies proud of their Viking blood

olivenigger education

My ancestors killed your ancestors so it's pretty easy to continue living.

Oeselians and Karelians burned down your capital Sigtuna in 1187, Sven. We wuz even vikinger than the vikings

Mediterranean Master Race> Anatolian> Saxson> >Slavs >Moor >Anglo >Nordic

rofl lmao xd

It isn't even our proudest moment of history. Only retarded danes and norweigans worships vikings. We got the caroleans

pakana.greatnow.com/HISTORY.HTM
1000% reliable source
You indeed WUZ

Why not both?

>tfw persian but people always think im white

Finno-Ugric masterrace >>>> Nordic > literally any living creature not below this tier > Mediterranean > Anatolian> Slav

Wow that sucks, my ancestors werent a bunch of pagan fembois who died off because they were so weak and their ideaology was so flawed

>regularly pillaged
Yes but not regularly, they where more like pirates than niggers, niggers dont know what a boat is and arnt superior sailors/navy tactitians, also the pillaging didnt happen for long, it turned into "money or your all dead" and then into trading

>ran from frankish knights

They ran AFTER fightings to the teeth, most european cucks such as *cough* poland *cough* run at the sight of a bigger army, oh and btw as if chainmailed swedish axemen could go against frankish PLATED spear men.

Read a history book idiot

Sweden very strong

>Muh 90% finish soldiers meme

My ancestors brought fear to those Europeans who lived away from the coast so were safe from yours. We have raided Byzantium, the Kievan Rus, Italy, the Germanic lands, France and even Spain after we settled here and BTFO'd everyone who tried to remove us.
Feels pretty good desu.

ME OLIME KUNINGAD

I wish more people shared this view

Retard

where are the christian fanatics now when we need them the most!?

Speak english you retard

>my ancestors will never be barbaric monsters who destroy other's people's shit and kill a lot of those people in the process

South

>finns
>slavs

I got ruined too

Your ancestors where cannibals nigger, vikings where traders more than raiders dumb ass, just cus they where good at taking stuff (they had to, you cant grow shit if you have a fucking icecle pop as a peninsula

>TFW your ancestors will never be emperor

>embracing Christianity lite
>expecting people to be fanatics
Sorry Swedebro, as cucked the current Catholic church is, at least we had some religious fanatics killing commies even in the XXth century. Pic very related.

Slavic tribes of 200AD, they lived in russia, finland, southern russia and kind of in poland for a few years, then the mongols came and destroyed everything

But you're Brazilian...

friend its "were" not "where"

also where can I find a nice conservative qt Sicilian gf to marry and have lots of children with?

What about the UFOs and pyramids?

Slavs likely originated from what is modern Ukraine. Finland, Estonia and large parts of what is today Russia have been inhabited by finno-ugric peoples for thousands of years.

I'd rather my ancestors be savage Slavs than my children be the slaves of muslims.

Feels good man

All scicilians south of Syracuse have been niggered; go to palermo, as north as you can go, the beach is great and the chicks are hot

>where can I find a nice conservative qt Sicilian gf to marry and have lots of children with?

Sicily would be my first guess.

Remind me again what happened to Rome in the 5th century, and what peoples ruled modern day Italy, Spain and France for the next 400-600 years?

This. Honestly dissapointed with some italians here...

Youd think but the bottom half of syria might as well be nigeria, fuckin blacks EVERYWHERE

>I believe the memes posted on Sup Forums
Dude, no one swallows their own poison except retards.

*siscily

>Spain
>for the next 400-600 years
lel

at least the poster got the tone of the spaghetti nigger correct. Dark as they come.

Weren't you mexicans

Shit. I've only been to Rome and Tuscany in the past few years, and all the obnoxious niggers trying to sell shit in the cities or on the beaches were fucking annoying. Nothing ruins enjoying the awesome Roman architecture and the atmosphere than a fucking Senegali trying to sell sunglasses or straw hats with broken English.

What are you smoking, luca?

300 years

Poles are the mexicans and we're the mongols that live next to you

Remember how snowniggers were slaves to the Huns 20 years before that happened? They were pushed back to Italy and then destroyed the Western part of the empire with mass immigration like a bunch of niggers. So the Huns are clearly the superior warriors here.

>Tfw your ancestors, will under no circumstances, ever be vikings. How can you even continue living?

About equal to you since your children, your children's children, and so on and so forth, will never be white.

The niggers stay in Sicily? I thought they would move through to get more gibs

That's still being quite generous because their "rule" was highly questionable. Their greatest legacy in Iberia was the Moors and centuries of warfare. Which, admittedly, we should not begrudge them because this tempered Iberians in such a way that they went on to subjugate much of the world. Unlike the Iberians who fought, however, the Visigoths mostly died or willingly converted to Islam. Those are your heroes for you.

The Norse lost stupid

Indeed, the accomplishments of Attila the Finn are glorious.

I know a lot of "Irish Americans" like to say they've got Viking rape-baby blood, but my family actually did and were the tallest, blondest bunch in the village.

Then one of them married the shortest lass in the village and by the time they got to the US, we were manlets.

Hehehehe

Calm down, Aleksei, most Estonians are Slavs either way, and the remaining "good tier" folks here are going to get some sweet thick immigrant benis, along with the typical Gregori, Vasja and Andrei. God bless the multiculty.

I was gonna say I need to take one of those blood tests, I don't want any of that filthy Norse blood

You have to go back Ivan

This thread again, well I will post the same image and the same comment

"glad"

I'm mistaken, Boris?

Swedish vikings were primarily in the east. We were actually really successfull. We founded russia and won many battles as the varangian guard for the byzantine enpire

>We founded russia
debatable, they let you stay and be there royal family to stop infighting, that's hardly founding a country

>varangian guard for the byzantine enpire
they weren't exclusively Swedish

YOUR THE SAME FUCKING GUY I ARGUED WITH LIKE A WEEK AGO, JESUS CHRIST IS YOUR COUNTRY SO PATHETIC THAT THESE THINGS ARE THE ONLY THINGS YOU HAVE TO BE PROUD OF IN YOUR COUNTRY

No, i also have the swedish empire, our inventions and discoveries, caroleans, cultural influence in 20th century and more

thanks you user I was looking for this image to post in every swedish WE WUZ thread.

>Muh deluge
Why are you guys still so salty?

No they don't

>mora knives
>crystal bowls
>herring
Nice work there, Torsten

I'm not going to bother explaining. But with some research youll see theres way more

swedecuck shitposting worse than leaf shitposting

I have ancesters that were normans, also German, Anglo Saxon, and Celtic blood.

true, it was more like 100%

Kys vacationfinn

But they were gringo.

You won't bother explaining beacuse there is nothing there.

Just admit it Swedish history is worse than African history

Yes we have nothing else

>Tfw your ancestors, will under no circumstances, ever be vikings
>Under no circumstances ever be
>Ancestors
You little Paki, i got you!

muslims are the modern vikings

really makes you think

Are you sami, tornedalian, finn or some refugee?