Do you believe that the Moon Landings from nearly 50 years ago were real?

youtu.be/Zcz0eL_bYsI

youtu.be/EyEjlDZaqP8

>Apollotards will defend this

The last time a manned spacecraft supposedly landed on the moon was in 1972. It's been 45 years. Our technology is vastly superior now compared to what it was in 1972, it would be alot cheaper now, so why the fuck hasn't any country in the entire World sent a manned spacecraft to the Moon since then ("no point" is not a valid excuse - there are plenty of reasons to go there, if not only for the sheer prestige)?

The answer is simple: no human has ever set foot on the Moon. Stanley Kubrick's movie 2001: A Space Odyssey was released in 1968, one year before the first supposed manned moon landing. Now ain't that suspicious. Kubrick might have been involved and he might have not, but his movie shows that it was definitely possible to fake it.

The supposed Moon Landing could have been filmed in the Nevada Desert, which has a similar landscape to that of the moon:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558673/Out-world-Interactive-map-reveals-Moon-like-craters-blasted-Nevada-desert-decades-nuclear-weapons-tests.html

Finally, we have the Van Allen radiation belts, which are highly dangerous for humans. NASA doesn't want to risk sending humans through them now, but supposedly did so 45 years ago, without any problems what so ever. It's utterly retarded to believe in this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capricorn_One
youtube.com/watch?v=rvo1svbyLbM
youtube.com/watch?v=4jEz03Z8azc
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
youtu.be/A8Ij4FwO0nI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Landing is fake. just like all of our earth photos from space. NASA is shit.

Some of us want to explore, some of us want to shack up.
Believe what you want, former Viking-type person.

No. The footage at least. It's faker than my English accent. As for there ever having been people on the Moon, I don't think so. But the Apollo footage of the moon landings are a definite fraud.

Sven raises a good point. I always hear the "If it didn't happen, why didn't the gommies call them out on it?" argument and I found it pretty hard to refute, yet it's also pretty hard to believe it's been nearly 50 fucking years and no one has done it since.

Do we really have to have this thread again? I've been seeing it for years, it never goes anywhere and is always full of retards who want to handwave evidence to fit their pre-determined narrative.
"The moon landings were faked, how do I prove it?"
>inb4 shadows
>inb4 flag
>inb4 embarrassing lack of understanding of orbital mechanics
Just don't

And they always reply with "there's nothing worth going back for".

>astronaut footprints
kek

Castrate yourself and don't sterilize the knife you useless, anti-american, mudlime, virgin.

>our species has no use for any more retards, therefore, your right to breed has been hereby revoked.

yeah nukes are fake stars dont exist and theres no way to get out of the dome right? kys

Deport all moon deniers.

The Apollo Program cost $133 billion in 2010-adjusted dollars

NASA's annual budget is $18.4 billion and less than half of that is devoted to space travel

The Kennedy Administration briefly routed 5% of the entire national GDP into putting that flag down

muh wow. Tell me, why science does the ISIS do anyway? Every-time they air or have videos,"yes we're up here advancing science!!!" Such BS if you support NASA you're a shill

Kek is not there, polefriend, but some scientific equipment is. If you know what you're doing you can get readings from the reflectors there yourself, proving the landings occuredwithout anybody else's help.
There's also the pounds upon pounds of regolith returned, not sure how that's supposed to be faked.

No person can be this stupid on accident

It happened

Kek look at earth. Where's the continents? It's all blue and white. FAKE what a nigger you are.

>implying flat earth
nigger

Point proven, it's just b8 after all

>projecting

(you)
>APPEALS TO AUTHORITY

>surface of moon

250C

>melting point of rubber moon boots

180C

Really makes the ol' noggin tick away

>direct solar radiation to the face without the magical gold protective visor

shouldn't his skin be melting?

Nobody gives a fuck what you believe since you have proven yourself to be so lacking in cognitive abilities, you probably need a caretaker to make sure your don't die from a lack of hygiene.

It is a waste of time to discuss anything with you, but since we haven't passed the mandatory castration laws yet, we need you castrate yourself, and hopefully die of the infection caused by self surgery conducted by a moron such as yourself.

>castrate yourself.

>bubbles in space

Nobody cares how stupid you are, so quit showing off.

>castrate yourself.

Kek.
>being this mad
It's fake and you can't accept it because you're a nigger

Jesus Christ you are 15. We're bumping this dumb ass thread to entertain a 15 year old or permaneckbeards, because nobody talks like this anonymously.

>thermosphere is 2000C

Because the USA back then did it solely to compete with the USSR due to the Cold War.

Now, the greater government has no reason to give NASA any attention or any more funding when there are more pressing matters to tend to, which is sad. Hell, NASA even have to send their astronauts to Kazahstan to get flinged into space cause the Space shuttle project was discontinued in 2011.

They only get a shitty 0.468% of the Federal budget, whereas back in the day (throughout the Apollo project) they had percentages ranging from 2.29% all the way up to 4.41% of the Federal budget, with the 4.41% being the highest they ever got. It's far easier for them to do missions when they actually have funding, rather than when they have to relay on Russia's space program to send them up to the ISS.

But hey, believe what you want to believe. I think that the Apollo moon landing was not fake.

You didn't prove anything about no continents on Earth from the photo. You're a shill NASA nigger.

This is the Saturn V, the largest, most powerful rocket ever made. This magnificent aluminium dick the size of a 30 story building could hurl 140 tons into orbit. It was designed by the same Nazi who created the V-2 rocket.

For reference, the most powerful rocket in existence today, Boeing's Delta IV Heavy, has an orbital capacity of 28 tons. The infamous SpaceX Falcon 9 can deliver 22 tons to orbit, and the new pinnacle of the Chinese space agency, the Long March, can carry 25 tons.

Your numbers are wrong, idiot. And you have shown a lack of the capability to use reason, so please save us the time by castrating yourself and leaving our glorious nation.

I've been trying to find this movie for years, let me describe it. Anyone heard of it?

>NASA faking space mission
>group of astronauts hiding out
>rocket that was supposedly carrying them blows up
>They have to run away from Uncle Sam tying up loose ends

I think that money went into black projects such as the r&d of the SR71 Blackbird, SAGE and other stuff. I don't think there's a USA flag on the Moon. Hey, maybe one day Poland can get into space and check if it's there lalalalahahaha lol
Seriously tho, the Moonlandings are a hoax --- in my humble opinion. Thanks for your attention.

No, you are retarded. Castrate yourself and deport yourself.

What are they hiding?

Look again there's no continents.

>tfw people believe an organization which seriously considered pic related couldn't put together a half dozen moonshots

Just fucking read the history of the Orion project, these people were crazy, you don't think they'd design a way to send a fucking skyscraper into orbit via conventional rockets? Have you ever seen a Saturn V component in person? The individual F1 nozzles are taller than you even if you're a lanklet.

>not bubbles

Castrate yourself and leave our beautiful nation.

Sounds fun though.

You are retarded.

>thermosphere is 2000C

>spacecraft don't melt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capricorn_One

I am 33 and I cannot believe anyone truly believes we didn't go to the moon. Especially other Americans.

Would there be any reason to avoid the pole for electronic guidance reasons relying on a consistent true north?

When you only interact with one molecule per hour 2000C doesnt mean shit.

I like the following theory: The moon landings happened but we found more than anticipated. The footage we see is possibly faked because they could not use the original. Stanley Kubrick's 2001 was about what we found and why we faked it. It makes watching 2001 spookier.

Thanks, user!

youtube.com/watch?v=rvo1svbyLbM

wot

The most American machine ever built. How DARE they question its majesty.

We should start a petition to deport all moon deniers.

I thought drag on re-entry was explaining the heat around a vehicle. I didn't realize it was that hot??

I think people need to educate themselves as to the scope of the actual mission. The Saturn V was the largest, most complex, most expensive rocket ever made and ever since then everyone has been puttering around with smaller, cheaper designs

It probably is somewhat of a miracle that 13 separate times we ignited that 770,000 liters of kerosene and not once did the whole thing explode

>mfw the flat earthers arrive

lmao so much space shit is faked

Nothing, it is just a waste of resources to enter a perfect polar orbit, while a perfectly polar orbit provides zero advantages over near polar orbits.

Here's a better question, how can you exist in this modern world and remain so ignorant?

Apprently space X is immune to that btw

youtube.com/watch?v=4jEz03Z8azc

Interesting how they don't burn up at all while every previous space craft was literally scorching hot returning to earth

We literally didn't know how bad the radiation belts would be, it was a lot worse than predicted.

We threw up some rocks, and one, managed to go to the moon, we had almost no fucking idea what we were doing, just that we were doing it.

Learn you some space

You do know that NASA has a massive pool with scale chunks of the station for training, and film every EVA, right?
>take training video
>upload to jewtube as "fake space mission proof!"
>morons link it in their arguments

It's a mark of excellence that so many literally cannot conceive of the endeavor and have to rationalize how it was faked.

>Finally, we have the Van Allen radiation belts, which are highly dangerous for humans.

Do you have an explanation for this ?

Considering how the past 33 years have gone, why is it weird to question a story such as the moon landing? Declassified papers show that most of the wars we have gone into were false flagged and knowingly by the congress, and the societal trend is let no crisis go to waste as we tamp down civil liberties and figure out every way to mislead the public. How long have you been on Sup Forums if you are an individual and not an agitator?

never not relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
flat earthers and moon landing deniers are just a special kind of retards
>inb4 drone

>he doesn't understand how sparse molecules are in the thermosphere.

>he assumes interacting with a single molecule every few hours would melt spaceships

>he doesnt die from forgetting to eat.

Nasa were on the Moon.
source: muh dick
>dailymail.co.uk
lel

>muh gas molecules

so gas molecules absorb solar radiation but space ships and astronauts do not?

You guys are high tower fuckwads, why should something that is more complex be more reasonable to work? We have rockets blow up all the time due to tiny manufacturing errors of shielding plates...

Nothing, if your orbit passes through the pole, it can be only fixed "circle" path, but when the pole is excluded you are able to make the trajectory like picrelated

We just didn't know about the dangers then as sent people

Returning from orbital speeds is a lot harder, than returning from suborbital 100 KM tall parabola.
It's like at least 7-10 times faster (and energy is velocity squared)

Holocaust is fake and jews did 9/11.

Everything is possible, even New Chronology theory...

Question everything.

Good point, this is worse than a happening thread.

Project Orion was pretty cool desu

I get sick of trying to persuade people who have decided on their conclusion before looking at the evidence, therefore, I don't even try anymore and I don't see a reason to try. My only goal here is to convince at least one moon denier to remove their own gonads with a dull, unsanitary, kitchen knife.

That makes literally no sense, if the earth is a sphere it's completely arbitrary whether it passes over the pole or not

Well for starters, the re-entry effect you see on capsules coming back from space is a result of the velocity, orbital speed which is being bled off while it plows through the atmosphere. The SpaceX launch stage is not going nearly as fast, as it's only putting the second stage on an arc then falling back down, decelerating under its own power. There's no re-entry heating because it's not re-entering.

Not instantly deadly, nor as dangerous as some people assume. You wouldn't want to set up a space station right in the belt, as your astronauts will eventually get cancer, but just flying through it only raises your chances in the same way driving through Chernobyl does.

ITT: Assblasted Americans desperately trying to defend their biggest hoax ever, kek. You amuse me.

Hm, not really, there are some ways to cover more, but the key is again the trajectory.

Did someone have testicular cancer? :D

omG fake and gay

>>implying we have a future

In 25 years we will run out of oil
In 50 years there will be no oil nor functional world economy anymore

As soon we run LOW WITH oil:
- global economic collapse
- civil wars all over
- world war III
- happy life-time survival

and this guy wondering if moon landings were real

God save the /pol

The heat comes from the shedding of orbital momentum into the atmosphere, reducing the need to carry extra fuel. The Space X stages that return are suborbital and not going terribly fast. They use quite a high gravity turn, slightly less efficient if you don't care about where your boosters end up but much easier to get your first stage back from. Essentially, they're putting the next stages just outside the atmosphere and making them do almost all the work to establish an orbit.

Shit like this amazes me.

youtu.be/A8Ij4FwO0nI

How a rocket like that comes down at that angle and that speed and lands fucking vertical that smoothly is beyond my comprehension but it's fucking beautiful. The people who made this shit must work on another level to the rest of us.

They collect information, there's not much up there.

Of course it was fake, you've never seen the pictures of the studio on the moon they shot the landing in?

If moon landing was fake, how comes that Soviets did not started screaming about it the second they knew something was staged?

No, you could not stage fake moon landing in cold war.

This, I hate space niggers

Aldrin is still alive at 86y. So the van allen belt isn't dangerous, or doesn't exist or he never went to the moon.

No ?

this user gets it

that's where all those "space rocket" launches end up

Ok so it's not dangerous.

Canton is nice

It didn't happen. Fuck off faggots

>In 25 years we will run out of oil
>In 50 years there will be no oil nor functional world economy anymore

>As soon we run LOW WITH oil:
>- global economic collapse
>- civil wars all over
>- world war III
>- happy life-time survival

My grandfather once told me how they've been saying this shit since the late 70s and he's just begun ignoring it. At first he bought it all hook line and sinker but he's eventually become aware that it's all bullshit, just like our generation will by the time we're at retirement age and our whole working lives were spent being told environmental disaster is no more than a day away.

Because the soviets were faking everything too

Thread theme

no, it was staged because they learned a terrible truth after the challenger

These people have proven to not be persuaded by reason, It's not worth the effort. Help me in my righteous effort to stop the moon deniers by ending their lives, or at least getting them to castrate themselves.

Castrate yourself.

>ample evidence landings occurred
>shitposters can only scream "nuh uh! fake and gay!"
Literal subhumans, every one of you

Chernobyl is dangerous, but you can still drive through it without mutating into a cronenberg monster. Same idea, the belt doesn't kill you on contact but you wouldn't want to stick around too long.

66 is Freemason code for False Flag.

NASA has never been into space. Actornauts fake everything.

>Humans havent even reached the bottom of the ocean
>I'm expected to believe we've walked on the moon

Since you are clearly excitable, I will instead enjoy the entertainment value of your posts.