What the fuck is WRONG with this country

>be me 19
>fiancé 17, 6 months pregnant
>electrician, making around 60k a year
>go to the bank for a home loan, only want 250k for the house I grew up in as a kid that's now for sale
>REJECTED

FUCKING KIKE BANKER CUNTS. I've been to all the fucking banks in my town and they're rejecting me. What a joke.

I've got a baby on the way and I'm living in a fucking shack on my grandparents farm.

What the fuck is wrong with this country, this doesn't seem like a
>fair go
to ME.

pic related, me and the misses.

dc if cunts find my Facebook, I'll just say some cunt nicked it off my profile, plausible deniability cunts.

how's your credit rating?

and how much debt do you have?

cute misses lad. But you should clean up a bit. You are being rejected because you are a 19 year ol kid with no credit or real credit at least, and probably walking into the bank looking like that.

for a 250,000 dollar house, you need around 30-40k for the down payment, are you asking for a full 250k loan to buy it outright?

In America we have government programs that will allow you to get a loan on a house even with bad credit. especially if you have a job and are young, you should check with your state and federal governments for a program like this.

>19
>17 fiancee
cuck in the making!

Why didn't you claim to be part abbo?

No mate that's how cunts dress in this shitbouse. I've got good credit mate I got a personal loan for a car and payed it back, and I don't have any debts now.

I want the banks to GIVE ME MY LOAN

>wanting to get yourself into debt
yeah nah, just save up
neck yourself shlomo

Stop making poor decisions. Get out of the pregnancy as soon as possible. Get yourself a real girl.

Nice aryan godess there op.

Here you need a 10% deposit, which I have but they still won't give me a loan. Fuck off you greedy little hooked nosed kike, tell your mates at the bank to give me a loan

Stop acting like an immature jew, you faggot

Banks care about a consistent record of savings, you need to show you can save money and put it aside for at least a year before you get a house loan of that size you moron

That I had to explain this to you only shows me you have the forethought of a child and the cognisant abilities of a kid straight out of year 12

if you want a loan for 250,000k you need at least 25k for a down payment if you're not established, if you have 10% of your down payment I guarnatee you can get a loan, you just may not get the best terms, but they can renegotiated later.
>live cheap and save your fucking money

>save up
>baby on the way
you don't live in reality mate
>poor decisions
success breeds jealousy
cheers

never heard of anyone having the down payment being denied.

have you spoken to a Realtor?

It's because you are 19 and have no credit, you dumb cunt. Take out a car loan, pay it off early. That'll net you some credit.

It's how I went from a shit credit score to 720 in three years.

you look like a total boob dude

>17
>pregnant
What a dirty whore.

I smell a melbournite, it's ok to be jealous

you said you make "around" 60K

what does that actually mean?

for how many years have you made "around" 60K?

Not yet, doubt that would fucken help though
read what I've already posted you cunt
jealous user??
it's been three years she was ready to take my seed

What this guy said. Just keep saving, keep your credit score up... You're only 19 and young adults do stupid shit all the fucking time. They don't know you, so they assume you are a dumb cunt... Hell, you are acting like a dumb cunt in this thread, so they're not wrong.

You have plenty of time to save cash and maintain a steady work history.

>go read thread
>people tell him to save up which is the best option instead of getting a loan from the bank
>"this is bullshit, it's impossible"
>underage tier replies to anything well posted
Just ignore him, OP is already retarded to impregnate a girl without having money.

I'm from perth you retard

You would not catch me dead in melbourne

Ofcourse he's jealous. In yankland girls get blacked before they even turn 15

Nobody's going to give a teenager without a college degree a fucking quarter million dollars, fucknut.

ESPECIALLY when you've got a brat on the way that's going to siphon that money down the drain.

I'm 33 years old, and I make a little less than you per anuum, but my job is super stable, and I've held it for more than half a decade, AND I have a credit history and fully paid off loans. And my bank, which I have a great relationship with would STILL be hesitant to loan me a quarter million.

60k isn't even fucking enough to cover a three person household when you're self-employed and thus have to shell out for your own insurance and shit.

QUARTER MILLION

TEENAGER WITHOUT A DEGREE

TEEN WIFE

You're moving your life too fast. Play it like everyone else does. Get a starter home, pay that shit off fast, make a small profit, and THEN upgrade to the house you want years down the line.

Around 60k because I don't have a set salary. Ive been a licensed sparkie only since last year, but before that I made a solid 20k a year as a apprentice

>just out of apprenticeship

>hasn't even been earning 60k/year for a year yet

You're a retard.

Where abouts? No way you couldn't buy around Byford or Baldivis or some shit

I have two kids and saved enough money for a down payment on $459k in eight months of grinding.

Are you paying rent? Kids are cheaper than you may think.

Nobody is going to loan a 19 year old with no credit $250k.

Also, $250k is way too much to borrow for your first house when you don't have any money to put down. Nobody would give you a loan for that amount unless you can put at least 20-25% down. Having to put money down makes sure that you as the borrower are financially invested in the house and have little incentive to walk away and default on the loan.

Not sure if you're trying to troll or if you are actually this retarded

this is probably the main reason you're not getting a massive loan

congratulations on the amazing, beautiful woman and soon to be mother!! ..if you made some type of go fund me or something I'd contribute to it help my white people succeed .. I've been getting my general contractors licence specifically for this reason (high quality housing for whites who wish to start families) .. my idea is to have a group of us white males do most of the work and help build our communities ourselves (no loans)
love and respect the hell out of that woman brother (congratulations again)
if I live closer I would have helped you out with more than some words
maybe one day we'll be neighbors in our whitetopia

Why did you get your fiance pregnant before getting married, buying a house, and having a stable home life?

You're literally a nigger.

>just give me 250k

They aren't obliged to give it to you

Mandurah unfortunately but I'm migrating to the states in about six months, otherwise I would just buy a house in Fremantle

>Mandurah

I'm sorry :(

how about you go suck your mums pisshole leaf
and you're a fucking monkey, dumb coon
>Perth
in gina we trust
>college
ahaha you're on the wrong board buddy, also I'm not in America that's not how it works here you yankee fuckface

also you're 33 earning less then me with no kids or a misses, what's your point, get fucked cunt

That's not that much money these days man. I also don't think he's looking to outright buy the house either.

>flag
>against race homogenising couple

Well, colour me fucking shocked.

It's a solid wage... You've only had it for a year though. This is why they turning their nose up at you. Just slug it out for another two years and you'll be set.

Trips of truth

also, "solid 20K" is nearly at the poverty line, and you now have a woman who is about to give birth

your actual disposable income will plummet shortly unless she finds a job or you find steady work at 20% higher wages

you're better off starting a serious savings account and not touching it until you amass about 30K for downpayment -- this may literally take you 4-5 years

>19
>17 year old pregnant fiancée
Is this legal?

Also nigger slow down, you're 19

In Great Britain they get SCIMITARED.

>and you're a fucking monkey, dumb coon
Says the broken aussie acting like a manchild here. Fuck off to your aussie jungle retard, you are a literal meme in this thread.

>$250k
>Lots of money.

I fucking wish I could live in this reality.

Reading through the thread, you're even getting called a fucking retard by other Australians. Your fiance is smoking hot at least. Nice work reversing the roles and babytrapping HER.

CAN YOU FUCKING READ
I'm in Mittagong
Nah living on a flat on my grandparents property
I wish I could take a massive shit in your mums cunt you cat posting lippy poofta

Go prep the bull for you teen daughters you worthless cuck faggot.

age of consent is 16 is Shitpostralia

>shilling this hard for polygamy

Oy vey!!

>also you're 33 earning less then me with no kids or a misses, what's your point, get fucked cunt

You're right, I'm not shackled to some slag I impregnated her senior year of high school.

Also, joke's on you, my American dollars have more purchasing power, and I live in a region where a quarter million gets you a small mansion.

Honestly, I don't -need- to get that kind of loan. I'm going to be inheriting land worth twice that much in a few decades.

*in

gice me 250k$
What are you? A fucking jew?
Kill yourself
this is a troll thread,the guy in pic looks about 25 and shes not even pregnant
Also electrician,60k$ per year
Are you all this retarded to take a b8?

This is why our race is dying out. Just fucking breed and sort out the details. Having kids really lights a fire under your ass.

Ask your family for a small loan to increase the amount of dosh you have for a down payment

Should have used a condom.
Or your dad should have.

60k in USD is pretty average for a freelance electrician if they're working hard.

Don't know how it is in your neck of the woods

Trips of truth

Quit being a combative little bitch. If you want to succeed, listen to people with experience. I'm an industry man like you and I've been in exactly your situation... So shut your cock hole, you little faggot and listen to the senior man.

Save your fucking money you immature little goof. A little wait won't kill you.

Fake LARP bragging thread.

Fuck off cunt.

electricians working some overtime on a major job can make 60 to 80 K in the year

the question is can that rate be maintained -- and that is what the banks worries about

no children no legacy
no children no legacy
no children no legacy

let it sink IN cunt, life is messy, I'd rather fucking take risks instead of collecting all my shekels and living alone in my 30s like a fucking loser
maybe she's not pregnant in that photo, or is that too much for you to comprehend you shifty gypsy cunt

Ask yourself this yank, is he in the wrong to impregnate his partner during her most fertile and healthy baby making years or is society in the wrong for putting up so many obstacles in the way?

I'm inclined to think the latter.

OP, I would be saving every penny you make and try to make it clear to your wife the nature of Australian real.estate. Now is not the time to be buying. Wait for the crash to happen first. Rent until then.

It's better to rent mate. Debt is really bad.

live in the shack and save money until you can buy yourself some land

dont go borrow money from kikes willy-nilly

you're in the perfect position, you're making good money and easily get some sweet plot of land soon and have a stay at home wife and breed a lot of kids

>I wish I could take a massive shit in your mums cunt you cat posting lippy poofta

Guess how I know you listen to violent soho and wear bucket hats

You're coming across as a retarded bogan's offspring who thinks he has it made because he figured out trades are the way forward, but your problem is you lack any insight into how the housing economy works in Australia letalone how bank loans work on an entry level as well as the unwritten rules of being approved

Educate yourself m8 and stop bringing down the country with this cringe tier vocabulary, you're not impressing other aussies on Sup Forums by pretending to be more white trash than they are

Go play quiditch or whatever non-freedomers do.

>Post your picture

>call someone a greedy hook nosed kike

Fuckin strayans

You can't babytrap a woman. She will just get divorced and get half of your wealth for shitting your child.

I'm a man. I don't have to worry about being unable to have kids as I grow older.

It won't seem so right when the baby is raised to be poor, criminal trash because he can't provide for its ass.

>getting married in 19

gj throwing your life away kiddo

>be me 19

B Y D L O
Y
D
L
O

It's a mandatory government requirement

>not even denying it
pathetic

you're lucky you don't get thrown in a ditch you smelly Turk cunt

muzzies out of my thread
yeah you're probably right, the baby can just stay in my grandparents house anyway, not having him out in the shack

>I don't have a set salary.

This is why they didn't give you a loan. You made that much money this year, you may have made around that last year, next year, you might make more, or you might make less. This is what scares the bank. You don't have a set salary yet, so te bank has no way of knowing if you'll make enough money to pay them back year after year. If you work for a company, I would negotiate with them to give you a set salary.

The things that investors (banks) hate the most is uncertainty.

you look like a redneck
poor and ugly

and you know what I hate the most user?

this is good advice, since OP is exceeding his capacity

it would be better for him to find some cheap land and put a trailer home on it -- maybe 45K as a loan -- which would be manageable -- build equity and then sell it in 4-5 years and apply that to downpayment on a larger home in the 130K range

really, unless he was making a steady 80 to 100K, at his age, the bank isn't going to consider a 250K loan without a history of behaving responsibly

You're probably getting rejected because of your age and the fact that you've only had your job for a short time. Stability is important . Getting your credit dinged because you can't keep your dick out of the bank is retarded and not going to help you. If living with your grandparents upsets you that much, get a fucking apartment.

60k will go far if he is in a low cost area. I'm 25 and I've got 120k in the bank and about 10k of shares.

No missus though.....

>be me 19
He is.

Remember he's an upsidedown cunt. That's 250k dollaridos, not actual money. Probably about a week's worth of big macs

Why are you rude anyway,do you have some kind of a disease?

You could be in a worse position. If you aren't paying rent and the bank won't give you a loan, just keep saving your money. My wife and my kids lived in the in-laws basement while we saved money to buy in the Vancouver housing market. That took a damn while.

Set a plan... Say, by 25, you'll have $100k saved up. They can't turn that down, you'll have the demonstrated capacity to earn and your mortgage payment will be much lower, which is fucking awesome.

Just cool your head, get ready to wait and save your money... When it comes to buying, you'll be in a much better position. Waiting isn't the end of the world.

>Loaning moneys to a bogan

Sorry, m8. You need more sheqels.

>that flag

Okie dokie Mr. Goldstein

well at least im not a cock eyed gypsy

If you're saying further saving is impossible that might be part of the problem. With property prices being what they are at the moment, paying a mortgage is more expensive than rent. Have you figured out what your mortgage repayments would be yet? If so, I'd suggest trying to save the difference between that and your rent for 6 months and trying again with the banks, pointing out that if you've saved that much you can afford the mortgage payments. It really doesn't help that you guys are so young and on a single income from a risk perspective. It sucks but that's how it is these days. If it makes you feel better, I have an 8 year old son, make a decent living as an accountant, and still can't afford to buy a house. Hoping to buy in a year or so though when the market's saner, now that my wife's finished studying and started bringing in money too.

first you should better rent than buy
you're young and life may bring you to other places
Then you're Australian you make pretty good money the weather is awesome and the only muslims you have there are dubaï billionaire so stfu

>19
>17 year old fiancé
>6 months pregnant
>electrician
>wants 250k
lol I'd reject you too and normally I'm very flexible with fellow whites but you sir are a borderline degenerate wigger. You're asking waaaay to much no bank is going to give 250k to a 19 year old who knocked up a teenager

>unironically being pro child pregnancy

Then rent one you penis

>all these people hating on white people having children

Sup Forums have gotten worse than I thought

Op unfortunately this. You need to stop and ask yourself if you were a bank would you lend to every single (of the MILLIONS of people who try this just like you) 19 year old who walks through the door saying they have a liability on the way and a teen wife who statistically will divorce them in ~5 years? I'm sorry bro but yeah you're probably pretty stable and in reality you're probably going to be able to pay it but the chance you won't is quite real and not something a bank is willing to risk. I wouldn't if I were a bank.
TLDR: do what this user said man. Small house, small loan, move up to bigger house 5-10 years from now.

His wife is fit. Blonde. Marriage material. He didn't spend his 20's single like you, or his 30's or 40's. ROACH.

>I've been to all the fucking banks in my town and they're rejecting me.

save a downpayment
improve your credit rating by buying things on a credit card and paying them off on time