Hate him all you want but you can't deny this Sup Forums

Hate him all you want but you can't deny this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Capitol_shooting_incident_(2013)
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7EAxesVQ8wo
youtu.be/tV8AXwpHtl4
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/
youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off nigger

hes black tho

>no scandals
HAHAHA

>no scandals
He knew about HRCs email server in 2015 and didn't do shit.
>Illegally hiding info from PEOTUS before he becomes POTUS isn't scandalous

>secretly sends huge sums of cash to pay terrorist ransoms isn't a scandal
>knowing communication with Clinton on a private server under an alias isn't a scandal
>forging a birth certificate isn't a scandal

>and he did fucking nothing except cuck healthcare in those 8 years

Also, his birth certificate was proved false.

Source?

And please don't link me to some random alt-right fake news article like you guys usually do

>no scandals
Libyan War
funding ISIS
Syrian War
Refugee "crisis"

those are all pretty major scandals in my book. Much more scandalous than Bush's wars. (which were bad enough in their own right)

>Benghazi

Didn't his daughter get caught smoking weed?

Just wait until they can prove he wasn't born in America.

>just class and grace personified

Yeah all that class he showed at the Dallas memorial for the 5 dead police officers by reminding them they are all racist

God I can't wait for this fucking piece of trash to leave office

Siria,Libia,Egipt,Irak,ISIS.

he's a kenyan muslim traitor. fuck this stupid affirmative action nigger.

i'd be more willing to accept that obama is a classy person if he didn't throw a complete pissy tantrum for his last month in office

>selling guns to the cartels

$65,000 dollar on hot dogs from Chicago.
Buy 5 millons dollar house.

benghazi is clintons fault you fucking ctr shill.

What about funding ISIS?

the ugly daughter was caught twerking and smoking weed on camera

the most privileged black girl in america, raised with every opportunity, and it can't rise above its ghetto nature

Daughter is a pothead

let us take a moment to remember some of the scandal-free Obama administration

yes we can, libtard

desu not cheating on his wife for 8 years is quite an achievement of a nigger

>class
>daughter smokes weed
Ok

Wasn t the Nerve Gas he fired on Syrians Kind of scandalous ?

No legacy.
>family
A faggot. A transvestite. And two Haitian adoptees.

Getting involved with the racist Harvard professor incident, trying to solve the problem with alcohol.

Inviting a terrorist family to the White House to reward the kid for bringing a fake bomb to school. The kid later sued his school for $11 million.

scandal free

You're a special kind of stupid

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Capitol_shooting_incident_(2013)

dont be upset he literally cucked you on an international stage

his oldest daughter fucked a british muslim though

>Operation Fast and Furious

Birth certificate, Dnc scandal...

I have to admit, it's nice when the leader of the other side is relatively honest, and you can oppose their ideas and not their character. The Clintons were shameless criminals who corrupted everything they touched. Obama did the country a service by keeping Hillary out in '08.

a nigger in the Whitehouse is itself a scandal

One of his daughters is a skank

Where's that picture showing Michelle's shit posture and gorilla-like arms?

I'm going to miss him.

They shouldn't let him get off so easy. He started and continued mulitple wars, he oversaw the continued expansion of executive power and the surveillance state, and he honestly didn't even do as much as he could have for progressive causes he was championing when he got elected.

I don't even know how the deme who supported Hillary as the establishment candidate with all of her "experience" could square with why they had so much faith in the establishment democrats. They could have voted through a single payer healthcare plan, but the democrats themselves didn't want to. They would have voted against it. Bernie Sanders even said as much in 2010. So why champion these assholes? They're worthless, they promise all of this crap and then just don't do it, and people are like "look at how cool Obama is".

Shhh...we're supposed to forget that.

Its obvious af. Look at that thing on the right. No genetic relations

But Michelle is a Michael.
This.

saying it was a youtube video that caused it was directly planned to support bongos reelection.

Liberals actually believe this

How about that Fast and Furious shit where his admin was selling guns to drug lords in Mexico?

Obama'sDaughterSmokingWeedAndShowingOffHerArseToTheCamera.jpg

this. this wasn't a bad or difficult situation where he made the wrong choice, it was blatantly criminally wrong and stupid, and had no reason to even exist.

i have no idea if he knew about it though, i havent done my research

>no scandals
oh lord where do I start?

BIll Clinton set the bar so low it's a wonder he didn't trip over it. Obama had the ordinary political back and forth, but he didn't get caught ejaculating on any interns. And then lie about it under oath to Congress.

Thats because the MSM buried everything bad about obongo and called them tin foil hat conspiracys.

No scandals coz all media running for him lol

"No mistresses"

Who is the one interested in women? Barrack or Micheal?

>no scandals
Some scandals

First of all, Michael is a man and the girls are not Ombongo's natural children. They belong to this couple and are adopted.

The woman is Dr Anita Blanchard and is said to have delivered Michael's babies but actually GAVE them to him and Ombongo.

>whore of a daughter spreads her asshole in public and smokes weed
>wife who is rumored to be a man
>nigger who bombs children and kept on this stupid war with sand people instead of ending it already

>class

He quitely and gracefully led the country further down the bad path it was on when he took over and added some flavour of his own, like social justice warriors, bending over to backwards islamic regimes and a catastrophic attemp of univeral health care. Nothing scandalous, true, he just made America worse.

Sage

NO SCANDALS BECAUSE MEDIA WORK FOR HIM

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960
NOBEL PRIZE OFFICIALS REGRET GIVING HIM NOBEL PEACE PRIZE BECAUSE HE FAILED TO DO ANYTHING POSITITVE

HE DRONE STRIKED US CITIZENS, IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY THESE WOULD BE EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS BUT THE MEDIA DID NOT REFER TO THEM AS SUCH

SINCE 2011 HE HAS WAGED A BLOODY PROXY WAR IN SYRIA AND FINANCIALLY SUPPORTED THE TERRORISTS WHO FOUGHT IN THE SYRIAN WAR

ALSO, HE POO IN LOO

gotta love how obama went from president of the united states to president of black lives matter right after ferguson openly advocating for the innocence of criminals and the killing of cops

He created the basis for an Orwellian surveillance state though.

>implying that expelling Russian diplomats, thus laying the groundwork for another cold war because he is being succeeded by a republican isn't a scandal

>his wife is a man
>buyed "pizza" for a couple thousand taxpayer dollars

>give me a source
>but it can't be one that disagrees with my groomed idea of how the world works

This. I almost forgot

Jesus fucking christ you're dumb and gulliable unless you believe blame doesn't start with the top. You must think with you're dick stupid nigger.

> Establishment puppet.
> Fucked the economy.
> Basically achieved nothing.

Obamacare is going, his only legacy will be mediocrity at best, at worst, incompetence. America will never elect another nigger.

Ok fine show me your fake news article

Blame it on the republican congress for not getting their shit together enough to go forward with impeachment hearings.

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
Article 1
youtube.com/watch?v=7EAxesVQ8wo

>no impeachment hearings
youtu.be/tV8AXwpHtl4

Well no shit there are no Mistresses. Obama's Husband would kill him.

He summarily executed American citizens with drones.

And the media didn't care. If it were Tiffany or Ivanka, the media would have had a field day.

>Fucked the economy.
Excuse moi?

Looks like the Obama Leaf got a new Flag.

could have said the same about the Bushs or any recent president that wasn't Bill Clinton

Scandal free? They are changing history in front of our faces. I just googled "Obama scandals" and tons of articles on his "scandal free administration" appeared. We can't let them change history. Truth has to win.

Here is one list of 18 of his scandals:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/

Wait wait wait, So completely gutting all of our efforts in Iraq and creating ISIS wasn't a scandal?

Fucking Niggers.

>what is business cycle

>Obama
>no scandals

Normies are so clueless. Drone strikes, he started that shit. Just striking the shit out of anything.

It's easy not to have scandals when anyone trying to criticize you is turned into a pariah by a wave of lefties screaming RAAAAAAYYYYCIIIIIIISSSSDS

1. i don't hate him
2. this is a good thing

Sup Forums is not one person you ignorant brat.

t. trump voting patriot

>benghazi is clintons fault you fucking ctr shill.
It happened under Obama/s watch, he is the President. He is just as much at fault, especially since he did NOTHING to rectify the situation and has said nothing about it other than to protect Clinton.

just niggers

will die from nigger issues

will not shed a tear when they croak

will be no big parades to honor them

I will place a sweet potato on their grave sites

They are so fucking ugly.
I cannot get over just how fucking ugly they are.
Why did you let Michael become First ''''''''''''Lady''''''''''''''

Didn't Michelle say some shit about never being proud of her country before Obama was elected?

By scandal, they mean tabloid garbage like Clinton getting his dick sucked in the oval office.

Ha...haha...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Obama leaf your proxy isn't on, might want to fix that

>no scandals

joan rivers told us mike obama is a man then was killed

youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

>Having two attorney generals being held in contempt of Congress
>One of which that had to be replaced due to Fast and Furious
>Armed, trained and supported ISIS
>First president to be at war every single day of his two terms

Yeah sure libs, keep living in fantasy land

malia sextape when?

What is fast and furious