Being fit

Is being ripped necessary?
Does it have any benefits other than lust and vanity?

In my opinion is just Toxic Masculinity

Thoughts?

It's mostly for the psychological benefit it brings, along with a health benefit. Start going to the gym and in a few months you'll feel overall happier and have more energy.

>checked hitlerdubs
Being ripped is good for you and good for society

because those are exclusive...

Kill la kill yourself spic

Thoughts? I think you should do something better with your short time on this earth, cuck.

When you have the body of the guy in the left, and the head of the one in the right, then, you are the ubermensch

If you can't deadlift 1000 lbs. you are useless as a man

If you think you need gym to be more confident or get girls you are just a fucking retard

made my almonds tickle

Skrr

This. If you're depressed, work out.

/fit/ is, well, fit, and they're still autists who do whatever they want like the rest of this site.

You should be strong because it makes you feel like a true man and others will see you the same. You can be a complete weeb fag, but if you're ripped, nobody questions it. You become a trendsetter. Even if you don't care about popularity, it's a nice feeling.

You think it's toxic masculinity because you aren't ripped yet. Try and you'll see it's good for you. Leave humanity behind

>450kg
I could probably get that off the ground for a few seconds.

Every man should know the feeling of holding enough power in their bare hands to break limbs or kill people relatively easily.

Guns, with all their perks have some drawbacks to a persons psyche.

Fear is much more dangerous than hate, in most cases, for you and your enemies.

Men need to develop some form of physical fitness to know or understand the concept of mercy. Just because you can crush someones skull at a whim doesn't mean you should.

That said, if it takes you steroids and all sorts of unnatural shit to reach that level of understanding you cant be saved. You're a bitch by nature.

sage

Not political.

Women like a man who takes care of himself and a man who is strong.

You don't have to be ripped, although that would probably be a good asset to have to pull Ass.

I'm 6'2" 235 lbs at 14% BF, you can see my muscles, but they're not super defined, I consider myself buff and not ripped. I get a good amount of looks at my local college when I wear a tighter shirt, which is nice for a confidence boost.

But as for toxic masculinity, it can affect people, in envious that I'm right on the border, a bit more effort and I could be 'ripped', too lazy to diet, makes me feel inadequate still sometimes.

But as for physical benefits, no back pain, no pain in general, manual labor is easy, I wake up and sleep easy, blah blah, staying in shape is wonderful, do it.

What he Said.

Coming from someone who used to be fat, and is now pretty fit, there is a bit of a difference.

I never had anyone so much as give me a second look before, now (every now and again) a girl will approach me. **More fat is stored in the cheeks when ones body-fat percentage is higher.

In addition to this, there's a certain kind of respect that comes from other guys that was never there before. In addition to that, I've seen myself become much more confident than I ever was before.

I don't know user, it could mostly just be psychological. I certainly won't stop lifting/eating healthier anytime soon.

>tfw too intelligent to lift

Don't you ever try to say something like that in public. You clearly are socially retarded.

>socially retarded

I say stupid shit like this all the time. No ones called me out because I'm attractive user.

More energy, more respected, feel better, look better, healthier. Yes, being fit shows discipline which is incredibly attractive to all the fatsos. Being fit makes your life so much easier.

Guess what: I'm Genetically Fat

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a Rascal Rider, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, fat people are comperable. I'm not here to steal your burgers. I'll probably eat less than you. I'm not going to re-rack my weights, I'll have my personal trainer do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my calorie intake, I'll be your CEO one day

count step every make?

Retards attract other people so I guess you're right.

You must be in shape for the coming trials

It probably helps if you run around without a shirt on, but some of us have to work with dress codes.

Before opening your fucking cum stained pony fucking mouth, try it at least for a year and come back.

Hard cardio (marathons and fell running, skiing, climbing and hiking are what you should be doing.

Gyms are for people who like energy drinks and nu-metal.

>You can't be smart and physically fit at the same time

Cognitively dissonant beta projection: The Comic

t. Autistic manlet who gets fat shamed the gym

>using phrases like toxic masculinity

This is why you have to go back.

>Toxic Masculinity
social justice fag

It's repressed homosexuality

The need to justify yourself on an anonymous board really tells a lot about you, lardass

>that implocation

You will never make it

>marathons
>fell running
>skiiing

No adult with a job who does even a minor amount of exercise would recommend any of this. Skiing is more dangerous than riding motorcycle.

>Toxic Masculinity
no such thing

fucking faggot

>betas unironically believe this

The only time I go to the gym is to play squash or swim.

Lifting weights is for WoW players and people who watch professional wrestling. They can't "lift" their way out of acne or being poor but they'll try.

I'm going ski touring next week. I'm sure I'll really regret my decision and come back early to sit in a room with bearded losers and New Year resolution fatties.

Arnold going full autist there.

Yes, it proves you are fit AND disciplined enough with your diet if you can maintain this. Both are desirable qualities. If you are on steroids or other types of shit to achieve this, then you should be shot. It's one thing to be fit and modest, it's another to be fit and attention whore like OP's pic. These people should also be shot.

>falling for a rehashed retarded copy pasta

>In my opinion is just Toxic Masculinity
out

Aestheticism for it's own sake is cancer. Be fit, be strong, be capable. Pic related is close to my physique. State champ wrestler, brown belt BJJ, some Muay Thai , enough knuckle and facial scars to scare away most. Can take 99/100 without much effort.

He was on Come Dine with Me.

>Be fat in highschool
>lose all the fat in the last few years of highschool
>Start building muscle in college
>also have a manual labor job that kept me fit
>graduate college
>got a cushy office job
>sitting down for 8 hours a day
>no time to work out
>in 2 years, get as fat as I was in highschool
>say "enough is enough"
>but don't want to spend fucking YEARS losing all the fat like I did the first time
>Have a bunch of speed from my college days
>take speed
>drinking coffee
>smoking cigarettes
>going as long as humanly possible without eating
>and when I do eat, it is healthy foods plus supplements/vitamins
>I've been speedfasting for 2 weeks
>the fat is just melting off

Once I lose all this stupid body fat, I'll start working towards building muscle again. The first time I did it, I did the "lose fat and build muscle" tight rope walk that needs everything to be perfect. This I'm just melting the fat off real fast, then I'll focus on weight training

Being "ripped"? Yeah, that's just vanity.
Being fit however is very necessary.
You should never need a break from simple walking.
A human should be able to walk for 16 hours a day without issue.
Should be able to carry a child up to 6 years old for that length as well without issue.
You don't need to be ripped for either, but you do have to be fit.

What kind of adults do you spend time with? The only one that's unpopular is fell running but it's still the biggest physical challenge you'll get. Skiing and mountaineering is the real deal. Marathon running is a test of true fitness.

Gyms are council. They're there to replace the manual labour functions of the previously employed local monkies.

You don't need to be ripped, you need to be in good shape

>Lifting weights is for WoW players and people who watch professional wrestling. They can't "lift" their way out of acne or being poor but they'll try.

how tall and how much do you weigh ?

>What kind of adults do you spend time with?

Ones with families and gainful employment.

>fell running

Stop talking rot.

>Being unfit for the day of the rope
You'll be strung up with the rest of them.

why?

>Current year..
>Building beach muscles instead of functional strength.

Come on, dude! Being fit is great. Being ripped isn't necessary.

Reading is for losers, unless it's Jojo.

>Mexico
>More obesity than the USA

You're a fatty in denial aren't you?

These days poverty breeds obesity

And mexico is poor af

There's a difference between being fit as you should and having a whole lot of muscle. I just run, ride bicycle, do firewood and eat right, and I consider myself quite fit.
Most weightlifters do what they do for vanity reasons I think. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but if having bodybuilder physique is the new norm for being healthy and able bodied then that's retarded.

Being in top physical shape not only prevents disease, but makes recovery from injury easier. So yeah it has other benifits.

user, that sounds extremely unhealthy. The speed/caffeine/etc. are probably taking a toll on your heart.

Why not just eat 1200 calories a day of healthy food and do some cardio before/after work?

>tfw I can't gain any muscle
All my efforts are useless

>that sounds unhealthy
>here eat 1200 calories a day and do exercise

The scholar athlete was once an ideal. Most men of class were expected to be physically competitive AND intellectually so. They were expected to be well rounded men. Be ripped AND brilliant.

>toxic masculinity
This is jewry weakening gentile men. Nothing more.

This is just a self-aggrandizing meme for Jewish losers so they can feel better about themselves. People are 90% looks. Think about all the physically fit people you know and all the successful people who did really well in school. Niggers aside, you might notice that this is all the same group of high agency overachievers. If you are a white man, this is who you were meant to be. The first step to becoming who you are and overcoming Jewish subversion to turn you into a low-T beta is hitting the gym and getting some muscle on you.

You don't eat, lift and sleep enough.

You beat off too much.

Eat more train harder

>Steroids are for pussies
Bullshit. Steroids will just make you fat if you don't train hard.

Do some lifting while you're losing weight. You keep a lot more muscle that way.

its good for being in shape but if you do it just to achieve some perceived "look" your into the area of body diaspora and are sick.

Work out because you feel better, any further and your a woman in real mens eyes

>Being in top physical shape not only prevents disease

Being in top physical shape leaves you far more vulnerable to infection and illness than a fat person. Peak physical condition is not sustainable and is not a natural condition in any way.

And they lift weights instead of hiking, running and skiing?

Are they all employed by the same scaffolding firm?

Some masturbating, buy 2 jars of peanut butter and take a spoonful before and after meals.

Jog every morning.

Bitch by nature, you're telling the world your genes are weak or dont select for the body you're trying to achieve naturally.

yeah stronger = more useful.
keking at you dumb dick

Nature exists to be subverted and enslaved

It will do the same to us if left unchecked

You could get your L5 disc to bulge in a few seconds is what you mean.
That's probably Eddie setting a world record. You're a faggot if you don't get excited about seeing something like that.

>get motivated to start lifting
>can't decide on a good routine
>don't work out

I find working out extremely boring and have never committed to it as a result, fuck running too

your bone density rises, immune system gets stronger, more?

I just starve myself, eat like once a day.

Check out Greyskull LP

Great blend of strength and aesthetics for beginners

>aestheticism is cancer
>look at my dadbod and ugly face, 10/10 ubermensch

so you're just ugly and fat, just buy a gun for self defense and stop making excuses for not being ripped

To generate power and to move more weight is manly.

To look like you can move weight is womanly vanity.

Ironically, most marriage-tier women can tell the difference better than men. Women make noises about abs but poke around for women talking about men they're actually fucking and it's all "strong" and "power" and "forearms," not tone and abs. Women respect fat men who are powerful more than rippled twinks.

working out it itself is quite boring but I get really excited when I can literally measure who I'm becoming stronger by the week

Being healthy isn't vain. There really is no excuse to stop you from working out 1 hour 3 days a week. No one is that busy.

That guy is ripped though.

I didn't get a physique akin to his until I had spent 4 years in the gym lifting heavy.

This.

Just go on a keto diet fatty

>all of you implying you wouldn't want to be more like Dmitry

name one useful thing this retard has done for humanity or anyone around him

Another "ripped" guy with functional strength as the main focus. This is Pat McNamara. If we had gladiators in 2017 - this would be a champion.

He is my idol in almost every way.

really activated my almonds

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

It offers zero health benefits though. ripped =/= fitness. Those Cretans living 100 yo+ are never ripped.

>having an idol

betacuck