F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsDMnZTrPpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What now iranian anons????

Now we wait for things to happen.

could things descend into madness?

Could this trigger major happenings?

Probably not, he was old and there will have been plans for it.

it is a blow for the moderates though right?

Does Khatami have the same influence Rasfanjani had?

Former president? Why is that important?

F

de facto leader of the moderates. A pretty chill guy from what i read.

Also quite respected. It's a big blow to the moderates and reformists. He had the influence and respect to alter the elections of the Supreme leader.

without him most likely the hardliners will push hard.

Moderates are very weak at the moment especially because Trump looks like he will destroy the nuclear agreement, which was their prestige piece, if that gets ripped up and with Rasfamjani gone it will probably lead to the strengthening of the hardliners. Khatami is weaker.

Like i guessed.

A big hit for the moderates. None can fill the void Rasfanjani left.

How old is Khameini btw?

Nice qoute i found on twitter.

>Rasfanjani was no angel, he did plenty of crimes, but his passing leaves open a void that could be filled by worse people.
pretty on point i say.

Eh, could still go on quite a while.

Anyone could tell me how Khatami and Rouhani are viewed within the moderates? Who will most like take on the leadership?

Also while this will make the Hardliners stronger politically, do you think a hardliner push, will see a push back by more reformists minded people?

Perhaps this will weaken the moderates, truly, but could it make the reformists stronger?

bump

Assassin?

heart attack

Possible happenings Iran and Sup Forums doesn't care........

Sad. I thought we where a political board, not a Trump board..

So like the end of an era? Is there any other moderate that comes close to his level of influence or popularity?

Soon the skies will be full of these

F

Yeah, this guy was here since the 79 revolution. Extremely influential.

Not really. It would be either Khatami, former president as well, or Rouhani, both though weak compared to Rasfanjani.

Especialy when the election of the Supreme Leader is concerned, here he had a lot of influence.

Trump's next

Insha'allah

Joking aside. If Khameni bites the dust soon, there will be a huge power struggle.

Hezbollah now nuclear equipped

Jews BTFO

Will Rouhani lose re-election?

I heard that Rasfanjani is the reason he won. Who will fight Rouhani now?

Bump

Sup Forums went to shit when only Trump threads became the normal.

Fuck you, we used to discuss many things here.

bump

mate 90% of pol doesn't even know basic politics, all they can do is say kek and put the words trump and based together

sadly you are right.

We got infested though with trump ''normies'' this past year.

I can just hope there will be once again more room here for topics beside Trump.

>I can just hope there will be once again more room here for topics beside Trump

never gonna happen, trumps victory has gone to their heads, they believe he won because of them.

on the topic of rasfanjani, his death couldn't be at a worse time, he was irans main man to approach the gulf countries and saudi arabia and now with trump coming into power with Saudi arabia's and the gulf countries lobbying power in the usa it only spells trouble for the middle east

Why is Iran even a Islamic Republic? There's not been a religious majority since the 40s

Agree.

Tensions with the Saudi's will rise greatly, and now there will be no one to apease the situation.

We will see in couple of months if the Hardliners want to truly use this opportunity to retake most power.

Rouhani will face re-election, it will be interesting to watch who will win.

my last bump

iran's regime will die with that generation. This may be a good thing

iranian people are very smart, dramatic, and by now very corrupted. This country will go through a chaos. The shiia world might fall to saudis

heard rafsanjani was a good military general. a non capital letter:
>f

>Sup Forums
>ever not shitposting

RARE.

Agree with you though. Couple more deaths and big changes will come to Iran.

Civil war when
Will Khamenei's son go full retard once his dad kicks it?

now the cia comes back again, finishing the job from the 60's

NOT ANOTHER HAPPENING!

>he doesnt know CIA/mossad posses heart attack guns.

che ghadr mardom jav giran....

shaking my head to be honest with you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=YsDMnZTrPpI

Iran is too cucked for civil war. There will just be drama and sad stories.

It will be entertaining to see Iran fight a country though. I wanna how powerful they got over the years.

good,hope every filthy sh*a follows him