So Sup Forums, I know you guys are nationalists. But what's your stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

So Sup Forums, I know you guys are nationalists. But what's your stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

What side are you on?

We must reclaim the holy land in the name of God. All other opinions are irrelevant.

Amusing card, you can make me the same with the US and the Amerindian tribes ?, and one understands better why the Americans support the state of Israel, they did the same thing with them ...

Kill em all

This is a jewish board, our side is Israel

I'm so confused. I learn about the conflict, and I think I support the Israelis.

But they're the fuckin jews. am I the jew?

Obviously Israel. They are /our/ and Trump's allies in ending mudslimes

One must stand with Israel purely on the basis that they're white and therefore automatically based.
If you're anti Israel then you're anti white.

Israel a nuclear armed rogue nation masquerading as a democracy that happens to occupy foreign territory to maintain an ethnoreligious apartheid state.

The Palestinians are victims.

It's not about sides. It's about maintaining international law and global prosperity. The Israelis break international law so they can have an underclass of poorly paid workers to enrich their supposed master race. This violates international law and makes everyone poorer. The existence of Israel is a net loss for humanity.

I have no stake in it at all, but it is comfy watching the irony of practically natsoc jews removing lesser races from their clay

International law is either unilateral or irrelevant, user, don't be a naive globalist fag

t. CTR shill mudslimes

Naive globalist fags are why international legal systems have prevented a direct conflict between any major power since WWII. They're stupid enough to think "free" trade deals are worth peace.

In my experience, it is nationalists who want victory, even where there was no conflict in the first place.

this is rightful israeli claim

Now show the map going backwards in time, and show the truth.

then why are all the nationalists in the world pals, while the globalists are constantly provoking and subverting them?

Any side that's against muslims is the side that's moving forward.

Because you're ignoring the nationalists who are in charge of governments.

How many countries has Putin invaded again?

How many countries has Netanyahu invaded again?

How many countries is Xi threatening to invade?

The only globalist country that routinely invades other countries is America and we're of two minds on the matter.

You know Saudi Arabia would nuke you.

Typical nationalist post. Such great friends, nationalists. They just want all of their immediate neighbors to be serfs in their ethnostate.

Putin has done nothing but protect his vital allies and react sensibly to NATO encroaching on his borders.

Netanyahu is removing filthy arabs from his clay.

Xi is not really nationalist, if and when the oligarchs who run China decide that aligning their interests with western elites suits them they will, they're globalists in waiting.

Saudi would only bring about their own long overdue destruction if they took up arms at all. I'd love to see the West start to divvy up a newly vacant middle east.

Oyyy veyyyyyy

The issue is really nuanced and the Palestinians aren't completely to blame for the current situation.

The reality is though that conquest has never historically been fair and these situations are usually resolved by just killing off their entire civilization. However, we now live in a time where that is seen as unacceptable so Palestinians are caught in this bizarre limbo of rightful outrage which is traditionally circumvented through eradication.

Its a meme you dip

Allahu Akbar!!! I stand with HAMAS.

What conflict? It's a win/win. Just let them fight each other.

Can you look yourself in the eye and with a straight face say that Putin was just protecting Russia when he invaded Abkhazia and South Ossetia and Chechnya and Syria?

I thought we were supposed to praise him for his bold expansion of Russian power and influence, not pretend it never happened to avoid offending globalists, comrade.

>international law
Faggot globalist. Only law that matters are the laws of a sovereign nation within its borders, and its ability to enforce them. Furthermore people only have claim to land if they have the means to defend the land from invaders. Get the fuck out with your progressive bullshit

We know.

after decades of newsreading and thinking about this conflict, i state the following:

palestinians suck.
israel sucks, but significantly less.

everything wrong they claim done to jews, they do to others.

no one respects hypocrites.

fpbp

I am familiar with the meme. It pre-dates Israel. It was the party platform of Menachim Begin in 1948.

I'm neither jewish nor arab so I don't give a shit,they can kill each other if they want

No kippa,no keffieh

Palestine was a political division of some territory, not a nation. Therefore I'm not supporting any fake countries.

Israel is a piece of hypocritical shit (muh ethnic nationalism, unless it happens in other countries, where it automatically becomes racism) but at least they can be expected to bother no one once they jew the rest of the land out of the Palestinians.

Can't say the same about the always 'moderate' palestinians.

Remove Palestine

He's got a globalist western establishment establishment bent on getting him alone and backed into a corner, he's taking fairly reasonable measures to preserve defensive buffers and key allies.

there you go, so might makes right. anything you can take from others is rightfully yours.

I actually know fuck all about Palestine/Israel

nuke them both

So if Canada goes the way of North Korea and begins indoctrinating children to hate the imperialist Americans, drafting the entire population to prepare for war against the America pigdogs, and building extensive fortifications along the border, you'll be cool with it because it's an internal affair of the Canadian people?

>chechenya
Lol yes. Thats within russian territory.

>syria
>invaded
Try again ahmed. Russia is defending the legitimate government after they requested help.

This. DEUS VULT.

As a Christian we need to remove the Muslim horde.

> that picture

>How many countries has Putin invaded again?
Syria
Ukraine
Georgia
Chechnya

>How many countries has Netanyahu invaded again?
Palestine
Lebanon

South Ossetia is a very strategic buffer that protects Russia from Armenian aggression!

Why can't you just be honest with yourself? There's nothing wrong with being an imperialist. You'd be more persuasive if you didn't seem so embarrassed by facts.

i can get behind that

I don't give a fuck.

Here come the retards trying to extrapolate geopolitics to a personal level. No you cannot go to your neighbors house, kill him and take it. You wouldn't be able to hold it anyways because the police would over power you. Any nation that invades and captures land gets the land unless another nation or alliance defeats them. That's how it has worked forever

response to Bush trying to get Georgia into NATO

I support the Palestinians.
Only because the U.S gives Israel $3 billion a year.
What war has Israel fought with us to deserve the title of "greatest ally"?
They aren't even the real Jews. They are Talmudist descendents of the Khazars who guilt tripped the world into giving them a country because "muh holocaust" only to be genociding the Palestinians at the same time.
The reason why Muslims hate us is because of our support for Israel.
If you support Israel, you are Milo-tier and need to fuck off back to r/The_Donald because supporting Israel is naïve and not redpilled at all.

Let the Palestinians have their useless strip of desert and let's stop wasting money on Israel's occupation.

It's not just Muslims in Palestine but Christians as well.

Yes, and we have the right to defend against them should we need to use force necessary to eliminate the threat. They can try to stop us.

The only reasonable answer

Semites, whether Jew or Muslim, are scum.

Israel

Jews > Mudslimes

Ummm, holocaust?

Why pick a side ? Why on earth would I care about someone else than my people ?

I think Israel should genocide the Arabs living in the West Bank and Gaza, and pursue an aggressive policy of conquest, expansion, ethnic cleansing and settlement. Europe and North America can then forcefully deport all Jews to Greater Israel.

I get why you say that and I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong, but I can see the inevitable tragedy of the commons that happens when people don't cooperate.

Nations are stronger together for the same reason that groups of people are stronger than individuals. Nationalism has always struck me as a Hegelian reaction to the international revolutionism of the French Revolution.

Collectivism is stupid and terrifying. Individualism is brave and noble. We shouldn't let our fear of the former make us destroy the latter, nor should we assume that any cooperation at all will inevitably lead to submission to some kind of awful homogeneous oneness.

Could anyone explain how UN plan was fair in any way?

Arabs were majority in all but one district and owned more land than Jews in all of them.

Fpbp

> Could anyone explain how UN plan was fair in any way?
It was (((fair)))

Forced population transfers was still considered acceptable when the plan was proposed. The actions of the Israelis just weeks later was what prompted the UN to ban all forms of population transfer.

>implying having troops to support their allies in Syria is an invasion

>implying Israel hasn't invaded every country on Earth by proxy through the US

Skyd dig selv, Lars

sadly we can't get greater israel :(
you goyim rarely have a trudly in depth understanding of israeli history
for example 100% of goys here know we won at the six day war and mopped the floor with arab arse, and 90% of you know that made us arrogant and caught unprepared at the yom kippur war 6 years later, forcing us to rely on american ammo emergency shipments to win again

however
how many of you know that Israel faces a massive inflation-based economic crisis during the early to mid 80's BECAUSE we won the six day war and got a fuckton of new land?

you see goyim, one of the reasons I hate arabs is the fact they're completely useless at improving regional residential infrastructure
give them an empty land for 100 years, come back to check on them, and you'll see they haven't done almost anything to develop it. the only reason gulf nations have oil and dubai has tourists is the fact both allowed foreign experts and workers to develop those markets

because palestinian arabs are much the same and thus mostly worthless, the lands we took from them were fucking raw. the attempt to work and settle them, build roads, dig sewage and place power lines was simply too fucking expensive for a small economy like ours, and prior to 1967 there were no american shekels sent here. as a result we were almost bankrupt 15 years later

if we attempted to conquer the rest of biblical judean and israelite land, the sheer uselessness of generations upon generation of idiot arabs doing nothing here would force us to deal with this problem again and create a budget pit we would NEVER be able to cover. and good luck getting rich jews like rotchild or soros to actually give a fuck about israeli welfare enough to give shekels up :/

tl;dr arab land is useless to us because arabs were too lazy to improve it

Neither, best case scenario for me is they both wipe each other out or leave the winner very weak.

>give them an empty land for 100 years, come back to check on them, and you'll see they haven't done almost anything to develop it

Maybe don't hold their taxes hostage constantly and they will? Maybe don't hold their banks hostage constantly and they will? Maybe don't force all exports through your borders and they will? Maybe pay them reasonable wages without daily humiliation and they will?

Maybe don't randomly brick their houses shut and they will?

Not a nationalist, but even if I were I would have to say fuck Israel.

Just spitballing here. You're probably right about them being lazy subhumans. That seems simpler and easier to understand. If a bit intellectually lazy.

haha a jew crys about the lvl of infrastructure from the country they stole gloriously in the won sixth day war.

-wat

This is literally the worst argument I've ever seen.
>Native people weren't even using the land properly so it's up to kikes to take it from them.
I hope you fucks get nuked.

I'm not a fan of Islam (at all). I am an ethno-nationalist. That being said, I believe in the "Jewish state". The Palestinians have the entire middle east to chose from in terms of immigration. The Jews only have one place solely designated for them. Let them have Israel.

My only argument against it would be:

"Why do we support a nation specifically designed to address the needs of the Jewish people, if there are more of them that live outside of it, than within it?"

I would suggest that Israel make more of an effort to create an incentive to bring home their people.

dumbass, have you seen UNRWA lately? these people are literal professional refugees that got about 25 times more money in donations per person than a european during the marshal plan

they are the only people on the planet that are legally defined as refugees 3 generations after a war, and originating in a place they weren't born in (nevermind it never fucking existing as a state). besides, any tax witheld by us are a problem that didn't exist prior to 1994, because the palestinian authority didn't fucking exist yet and NOBODY was collecting taxes or spending them on anything.
Why aren't you complaining to Jordan and Egypt about not developing the land? They held it for 19 years during 1948-1967 and literally didn't do ANYTHING with it

jews die, muslims die
We all win.
Im on the winning side

you subhuman literal nigger, I said X and you literally inferred NOT X from it

>Native people weren't using the land properly
>thus I don't want to take any more land from them because it's just too expensive to do

Well i can confirm, and it's not intellectually lazy. Muzz culture was on the decline and is on the decline because it's a conqueror's religion. No conquering, no development.

wipe out "Palestine" already

The only reason you're developed is because we taxpayers give you billions of shekels a year you fucking kike.

You are a parasite.

thanks to the Transfer Agreement, you got all the equipment you needed to improve the land from Nazi Germany.

and today, not just Germany, but we too are subsidizing your existence.

you'd be just like Iraq if it weren't for Germany and the United States.

then just stop giving them

> unironically believing in the "palestinian ethnicity" lie

>being that gullible

but to answer your question: pro israel. also the map is a lie, see yaacovlozowick [b l o g s p o t] com/2012/07/the-maps-of-disappearing-palestine.html

Israel

Sorry Hans

We also die as the (((war refugees))) moved westwards and replaced the native population

Yes, show the whole world your blind hatred. More Americans need to understand how Israelis think, so that they'll stop donating to and investing in Israel.

I would like to see how well Israel can develop without international aid.
Is it possible to detect and measure the presence of moral degeneracy? Yes, you just have to choose to be an idiot.

uh huh
literal TRANSFER agreement
of existing jewish property, or rather its value
meaning it was literally ours and der fuhrer was simply kind enough to let us keep it. or are the aryan ubermeschen literal thieves now?

im creepy with this meme

Well then 90% of muzzies chose to be idiots

Oy vey

WE

The """aid""" is not even 1% of our GDP.

Wuz

Today. How's your GDP growth lately?

DEUS VULT

That's 1% too high kike.

It's been only growing, along with the shekel's power. You can see for yourself :^)

Then stop sending it. We never asked for it.