Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-pzBJ4HAM
donorbox.org/xmas-2016-17
youtube.com/watch?v=umVhxCeyk_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_pacifism#Conversion_of_the_Roman_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he has a kid with some russian whore

>have children so you can farm for votes between two Jew controlled candidates

He's doing a lot more for the race than you.

does age matter for a man's sperm? I know women have like that 35~40 age wall

He has a daughter.

What if he can't have children?

Hey the kike from Ireland. He has a Wife and kid tho, maybe do some research next time you stupid fucking nigger. Go back antifachan.

>Aryan Intellectual Richard Spencer Invokes Waxing Gibbous BowlCut Moon Stage As He Elucidates Aggies
youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-pzBJ4HAM

Who?

>mixed children
Terrible

You can still conceive at 90 years old but i think age can sometimes effect how well yours boys swim among other factors

Slavs are whiter than the Irish, and he had kids with one.
Spencer's based.

this

Shouldn't you fags from 8pol be doxxing more White Nationalists for antifa?

I think at about 50 onwards it does increase the risk of autism.

Instead of Wanna Talk I read that as Vana Tallinn and I want to get drunk now.

Mens' sperm mutate when they replenish themselves, over the years increasing the chance of something wrong with the child. However, a /little/ mutation is mostly harmless. source: it was a topic of interest on Greg Cochran's' blog, westhunt (.wordpress.com? not sure).

one is barely better than no children

Weird how these alt-right types all they talk about is big families and the white people. Going back to conservative family values and stay at home moms and homeschooling etc etc, but none of them are having children.

Even the highest of the highest among the alt-right, Jared Taylor only had 2 children. He's basically no better than the average metropolitan couple.

I guess everything they preach about is only great on paper but in the end not good enough for them, for other white people though, yes they should get breeding right now!

ITT: people that dox white nationalists because they are too extreme nazi that make the altright look bad, but they are too soft and dated an asian woman once, but the altright does not exist

> le the problem is breeding not mass immigration meme

what would all those extra whites do when automation wipes out 37 % of all jobs?

Put them in the military and take over the world.

Then proceed to use all those resources to take over the universe.

implying any race is worth saving
Homo sapiens sapiens are shit

>what would all those extra whites do when automation wipes out 37 % of all jobs?

live their lives

We're not breeding cuz of money problems and we don't want our kids living around non whites. Fix that , you fix the breeding problem.

of course, how many babies do you have?

> inb4 zero

not gonna happen with the current culture of slave morality

This. We're en route to have 4 billion sub-saharans by 2100. Someone needs to fix that, and then someone needs to actually utilize that fucking continent.

>We're not breeding cuz of money problems and we don't want our kids living around non whites

Lies.

If you can afford yourself you can afford a stay at home gf/wife.

Children don't cost money.

Second hand clothes.
Bunk beds.
Childern barely eat.
Homeschooling.

Fuck off with that meme

>we gotta wait until i've made senior at my firm!

8 years later you manage to squeeze out one child before your wife is barren in her 30s.

>not gonna happen with the current culture of slave morality

Vat do you mean and please tell me it's not a Christianity meme.

>Children don't cost money.

excellent

you must have 12 babies already then?

Nice try schlomo

dude, as long as Christian morality is a thing, this won't be resolved

If you believe that the Churches will allow sinking the hundreds of thousands of boats filled with the meek, the poor, and the wretched of the world that will come across the mediterranean when Africa starts to reach 3 billion people then you are grossly deluded

Donate to his upcoming campus tour ('Dangerous Ideas'), here:

donorbox.org/xmas-2016-17

>Children don't cost money.
you don't have children, obviously. you probably also believe all your niggers don't cost money, right?

>dude, as long as Christian morality is a thing, this won't be resolved

M8, Because of Christianity Europe controlled most of the world for 2 centuries.

>If you believe that the Churches will allow sinking the hundreds of thousands of boats filled with the meek, the poor, and the wretched of the world that will come across the mediterranean when Africa starts to reach 3 billion people then you are grossly deluded

My church doesn't give a single fuck about niggers drowning we are more worried about Christians being Alahu Ackbard. And besides that the whole idea of you should welcome everyone is as Christian as fucking Hanuka.

>>nearly 40
>>No children

Please tell me, if Christianity grants people the magical ability to conquer other people

Where was that magical power when Islam conquered the Holy Lands and the Balkans?

Where was that magical power when the Roman Empires of the East and West were destroyed by their enemies?

By Christianity Europe "taking over the world", surely you mean the New Imperialism, the one that happened in the 1850s, decades after the Church had lost their political manifestation in Europe, one century after the Enlightenment changed the way Europeans saw the world, centuries after the Reformation had ended the power of the Catholic Church

The moment you are thinking about, the Christian-dominated Middle Ages, was a period of decadence, that saw Islam take the Holy Lands and the Balkans, while the mongols ravaged the East of Europe, that would only end with the paganizing Renaissance and the break up of the church power with the reformation

> you should welcome everyone is as Christian as fucking Hanuka.

exactly

both are deeply jewish creations

Galatians 3:28

I DON'T WANT MY KIDS GROWING UP WITH NIGGERS! We conquer or die Sven! I'm not trying to out breed these fucking rats.

Like I said, food. That is about it.

Maybe another 10% on your expenditures for each kid.

you have kids or do you just assume that?

>it's another anti spencer thread

and next month, 8polers will come here to tell us about how Spencer and TRS was raiding this website lol

Even if he isn't a plant, he's starting way too early and blowing it. He's either paid or legitimately retarded.

He'll fade back into obscurity soon enough.

> owning rabbi in conference
> legitimately retarded

> BUT MUH JEWS SAYING SEIG HAIL!!!!! AHSHDSHD!!!

come on now

>Please tell me, if Christianity grants people the magical ability to conquer other people

Read a book you dumb colonial. You will see that a good reasoning for a lot of people to go across the world and conquer shit in the name of the crown was because of Christianity.

>Where was that magical power when Islam conquered the Holy Lands and the Balkans?

Balkans where free for nearly a millenia and we freed ourselves with the help of Russia. Not to mention the Byzantines and the Holy Land suffered many plagues and political turmoil at the time of Alahu Ackbar.

>By Christianity Europe "taking over the world", surely you mean the New Imperialism, the one that happened in the 1850s, decades after the Church had lost their political manifestation in Europe, one century after the Enlightenment changed the way Europeans saw the world, centuries after the Reformation had ended the power of the Catholic Church

Portuguese and Spanish colonialism dates back since 15th century and Russian colonialism dates back to 17th Century way before that magical date.

>The moment you are thinking about, the Christian-dominated Middle Ages, was a period of decadence, that saw Islam take the Holy Lands and the Balkans, while the mongols ravaged the East of Europe, that would only end with the paganizing Renaissance and the break up of the church power with the reformation

Christianity dominated Europe up until WW2.

>both are deeply jewish creations
>So you see a religion that calls jews the sons of satans and has persecuted them was created by the jews

>No children

My wife has children. Good enough for me.

Why would they grow up with niggers?

Buy a plot of land.

Do you think Varg is making a lot of money?

>youtube.com/watch?v=umVhxCeyk_U

He probably makes considerably less than minimum wage

I don't have to go to space to know what space is like.

>8polers
Fuck off, leftypol

Whatever he's done he's overdoing it.

With Trump elected we have a chance to turn around the SJW ideals and put America back on the path to social conservatism. This idiot is peaking way too soon. The majority of the voting population do not take him seriously and will not hear out anything he has to say. He's been labeled equivalent to a KKK member, so his message has been shutdown. All he does now is circle jerk with his small group while America watches and laughs.

He's useless at best and harmful to the cause at worse. He does nothing for the cause.

> the crown was because of Christianity.

Only in a base cultural sense, there is no Gospel justification for it

the first christians didn't have such concerns.

"conquer shit in the name of the Christianity" was a meme Romans had to make to justify their empire after it was christianized

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_pacifism#Conversion_of_the_Roman_Empire

> Portuguese and Spanish colonialism dates back since 15th century and Russian colonialism dates back to 17th Century way before that magical date.

So they were all in fact after the Reformation and the Renaissance, two events that greatly weakened the power of the Church

Why not during the Middle Ages, when the power of the Church was at its top?

> So you see a religion that calls jews the sons of satans and has persecuted them was created by the jews

So Paul the Jew was a son of satan?

come on now

also what do you mean "persecuted"?

Does Romania still have Powerful Jews and have had them ever since independence?

there you have it. Christianity only put nominally resistance while giving them absolute controls of their finances

> doxxes white nationalists
> calls people leftypol

lol

> he fell for the "Trump will fix everything" meme

> America back on the path to social conservatism

and here is the root of the problem

social conservatism, the old-right, as opposed to the alt-right, is a disaster

so Trump bans abortion... now there will be 50 million extra black babies in USA, and bans 2 million "bad illegals" while legalizing the other 10 million

What did that solve? What is the next step in your master plan?