Trump admits it was rigged. Sup Forums BTFO

Well guys, looks like you can't deny it any longer.

Even Trump now admits it was rigged for him.

If you were patriotic in the least, you would demand that SCOTUS holds a new election.

How does it feel knowing you were wrong again Sup Forums? Getting tired of losing yet?

businessinsider.com/trump-reince-priebus-russia-dnc-hacks-2017-1
politico.com/story/2017/01/priebus-claims-trump-accepts-russias-role-in-hack-233326

Fake News.

keep telling yourself that.

It happened on FOX just a few hours ago.

Face it, you lost.

It doesn't even matter. The fake news shill media can push the narrative that it was Russia's fault but can't deny that the leaks are all true.

>muh "RUSSIANS ARE TELLING AMERICANS THE TRUTH"
Democrats are a big, fat mess.

Are you really going to act like it is "ok" for a foreign nation to hack our elections?

Might as well go suck Putins dick while you are at it.

I haven't lost anything, I just don't care anymore. It's entertaining to watch the Dems pretend like it's the 80's and they care about things like Nationalism and Patriotism. Truly makes me chuckle.

Fox.... Yeah, FAKE AS FUCK!
Sage.

See the image I posted. That's all they got when trying to prove it was the Russians

>hating the truth

Without even giving them clicks one can assume this was a misinterpitation or misquotation of this rancid penis dude. Trump's twitter is the only credible source of information.

You idiots actually believing they hacked the elections is the real kicker.

>Trump admits it was rigged.
>because someone else said Trump accepts that Russia was involved in the hacks
what's it like living with cognitive dissonance?

I hate this world and want to be complete oblivious plz help

Bleat for them sheep

All the way to the slaughterhouse

Considering there is video of it all in the buisnessinsider link, your prayers for it to be a misinterpretation are void.

Russia's going to get fucked and you know it. Keep sweating slav.

>Priebus
Fuck that guy.

If Trump needed a real man in Vladimir Putin to become president, it kind of makes Trump a cuck. Not surprised Trump and his tiny hands needs help.

You hear that Sup Forums?

Trump is the ultimate Cuck. You should have just voted for Hillary. At least she was a patriot.

Trump wins Michigan which has paper ballots and did a recount and when they did a recount they found more Democrat votes than there should be in Detroit and he still won. How did Russia hack paper ballots in a blue state?

Source on Trump saying this or it's more fake news. Proofs needed

>Tfw Russian propaganda provides a more accurate and truthful news service than your own "open ADM democratic" news sources

Not ballots. It's about DNC e-mails hack only.

They went from hacking the elections to they influenced public opinion via fake news even though they don't know to what extent all while ignoring the status quo opinion in this county is basic shitlibs and while ignoring the fact that all major American and European media were shilling and colluding with Hillary, but muh Russia though. Meanwhile, the contents of the wikileaks gets completely ignored and excuses for.

>Sup Forums's face right now

You guys just can't fucking take it that you lost. This is glorious.

There are new workers in the salt mines tonight!

The leaks happened a year before Trump even announced he was running... So not sure what fucking world you guys are living in where Trump/Putin has a time machine. All the report says is how popular RT is and that the Russians preferred someone who hasn't been threatening and talking shit to them for 8 years(Shillary). And how is taking 100 million+ in foreign donations NOT being influenced? You guys are fucking silly idiots.

You fags keep using the word "hack". What the fuck do you mean by that?

Which was 100% an insider and we all know it.

Not according to Trump now.

Or are you all going to denounce your "God Emperor" on this one?

Sure. He accepts that Russia told the American people the truth. Wow I'm so btfo.

For fuck's sake, nothing has changed.

Let's say it was a state-entity that hacked the DNC - okay, they revealed how utterly corrupt the Democratic party was and gave Americans more information to make an informed decision. Trump won.
The Podesta leaks were just a complete failure of basic personal security and not even worth discussing.

The latest report the white house released basically says that there is a possibility that Guccifer2.0 is not Bulgarian, and then might be Russian, and might have gotten the leaks to give to Wikileaks. Still doesn't mean that it's a state actor.

Russians did not hack any voting booths, what they did do is have state-sponsored news, which the white house is says was unfair to poor Hillary. RT is no different than BBC or Al-Jazeer. CNN might as well be state or Clinton-sponsered, for all the shit they put out. Obama spoke about the dangers of Brexit and went their before the ref to basically shill for Remain. No won is complaining about how Obama influenced the election.

Media and establishment is intentionally using weird phrasing to avoid saying directly what are they blaming Russians for: supporting a candidate.
This is so fucking hypocritical and insane because Hillary literally received money from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and many others.
How is THAT not meddling in US elections?

Fucking off Hillary, or is that Bernie, you lost get over it.

This all just makes too much sense....

>Priebus claims
>"I think he accepts the findings"
>"Trump is not denying"

How will we ever recover?

fake news m8

Indeed, that's an even better example than Obama shilling for Remain.
"How dare the Arab countries undermine our democracy by directly funding Hillary and using pay-to-play policies!" is something liberals would say in bizzaro US

Trump just tweeted that the email hacking was done by Russia, but the voting process was clean and that no one in the intelligence sector is disputing that. kys faggot

They didn't 'hack the election' you dopey cunt. They phished the gmail password to Podesta's gmail and exposed the disgusting level of corruption taking place - all of it true. Patriots should be kissing Putins feet for exposing all of this.

Kill yourselves, faggot.

just a bunch of fake news

Then Trump needs to see

>At least she was a patriot

The only people that voted for Clinton are illegals and leftist retards.

Patriots all voted for Trump.

This Canadian has it right.

they keep trying to redefine what "rigged" means.

>Lost
>Trump is about to be inaugurated as President
I don't know what game you're playing, but it looks like Sup Forums won

Trump will be Potus.
Hillary will be dead.

Needs to see what?
Russians like Trump more than Hillary and helped him win indirectly. Key word: indirectly.
Hillary supporters, holding hands with bought media and establishment, used their money to sponsor her presidential campaign. And we are talking about foreign actors too, only multitude of them.

Nigger are you retarded or just pretending? Read your own fucking article.

This is a really good point.

If trump is elected, liberals win.

~J. Trudeau

Putin's going to be hacking his way out of bunker once we start throwing rocks.

That's all I care about.

Oh fug :DDDDDD

> fake news

ok proxyshill. kys

bump for nethercucks being faggots

t. CTR

This.

The name McCarthy comes to mind.

just a note. Obama received the endorsement from almost all european leaders, and a nobel prize during his campaign. He was seen as an international candidate. No one seemed to mind. As far as I can tell the link between russia and Trump is nothing more than support. There was no vote stealing involved.

tldr rat

hahahaha

hack everything!

CTR propping up fox news, what a time to believe.

Also kys you stupid nigger.

>rinse prius claims

wow it's fucking nothing

>he doesn't use Sup Forums as his main news source

>liberal media is telling the truth this time!

> inb4 IM THE BIGGEST KIKE HATING NAZI EVER OMG IM NOT A COMMUNIST

you are nothing. youve never done anything. and bumping threads on Sup Forums doesnt count faggot!! lols

My point is the "proof" that the Russians hacked the emails is flimsy as fuck and Trump shouldn't buy into the bullshit

>faggot!! lols

Better than smashing your balls and giving yourself a lobotomy with the hammer and sickle, mate

Expected flag to be leaf

I personally believe they did but it's not like it matters. I don't see Democrats disputing the veracity of those e-mails. Which is honestly scary. Instead they started chimping out because Russians exposed them.

I called you a dumb nigger, which seems more correct with each passing minute.. You can love or hate jews or communists or whatever your little faggot heart desires I don't care. You are still a stupid nigger that should kys.

why are you responding to me continuously? need some kind of validation because you lack stimulation in that waste land of yours? kek. leave me alone

mouse over my ID newfriend

You seem to be getting uncomfortable that everyone in this thread sees you as a stupid nigger. The only way around that is to stop acting like a stupid nigger, you cant get someone to upvote you out of niggerdom here.

He's probably a yankee, which is honestly the same on the cuck scale these days.

I get your point but still annoys they are blaming Russians based on what's on the image I posted. Read it. It's weak as fuck

hahahaha as i said. you are nothing. and have never done anything. kek. you are not an asset to this country. you are a waste of space. your father shouldnt have drank that 12 pack of natty ice and inseminated your hog of a mother. now, kindly kill yourself.

>3 things which are obvious about you.
1)no education
2)no military service
3) no girlfriend

DIE

I don't think he ever denied that it may have been "entities" in russia. A huge portion of all hacking attempts in the world come from Russia. But saying that the attacks originated from a Russian IP, or that the code in some downloaded malware was Russian, is a far cry from saying that Putin directed it. And who the fuck honestly thinks that if someone were going to attempt hacking that they wouldn't do it by proxy. If I were going to hack from anywhere I would try to make it appear to originate somewhere else. As a computer security professional, something about this while thing appears to be way too perfect of a scapegoat for me.

Releasing information about a candidate isn't rigging an election. It's called telling the public what they need to know. She's a corrupt old cunt, deal with it.

Yes boys you was hacked. You are losers.

>media stopped lying about Trump at any point

>rigged
you mean by exposing DNC corruption and posting some memes on the internet

lol

Because they probably did, but so did china, saudi arabia, Iran and whoever else we have had huge hacking issues with and haven't fixed in the past. To top it off, all of these countries + our allies we are hacking into constantly as well.

The first problem is that it might not be true, because there is 0 actual evidence supporting anything besides shit conclusions. The second problem is even if its true, which it could be, we made it a non factor by doing the same thing and not caring when we have been hacked by other countries in the past. The Mypay and FBI clearance hacks come to mind, both of which I lost information in and nothing was done.

>hack
>Obama08 was DNC password
>password was Podesta password

yeah ok

This whole hacking business is getting out of hand. Let me see if I understand correctly everything that's happened so far:

> DNC/Podesta emails contained sensitive information that damages Clinton's chances
> After the initial election results, Democrats are saying Russia's hacked the election
> Narrative of the hack changed a little bit over time
> US Intelligence Agencies released a few reports to explain what happened
> All reports so far are either not 100% conclusive Russia did it or claims the evidence is classified and cannot be released to the public
> Today, hacking mean someone gained access to and released the DNC/Podesta emails
> Russia did not hack the actual voting machines themselves
> OP's links basically saying Trump acknowledges Russia played a role in these hacks
> How big of a role is still yet to be determined
> Rigging/cheating not really the appropriate word here since Russia did not ballot stuff or changed either the people's or the electors' votes

With this if we go back to Assange's recent interview with Hannity:

> Assange claims source of emails did not come from Russia
> Cannot reveal source due to WikiLeaks' policy of protecting anonymity
> Also claims WikiLeaks has never gotten it wrong before

So what does this mean?

> Did Assange/WikiLeaks actually get it wrong?
> Are the media outlets sensationalizing in their crusader to bring down Trump?

> a yankee

aahahahahah fat fucking southern bumpkin goober. this post is 100% right about you aahahahahahahahaha

ok billy bob. go put your teeth in and fuck your sister cousin

Is it possible they were hacked and leaked by multiple people?

But no votes were hacked, all it says was russia prefers a president that doesnt want war with them.

so the article says Russia hacked into the DNC and showed emails to the public.
that's not rigged you retard.
assuming this is not fake news of course
why don't they show us the proof?
instead of saying it was the Russians?

please leave proxy shill.

Shut up, nigger. Everybody already called you out and laughed at you.

>Hillary uses her political pull to try to get the worst possible candidate to come out of the Republican primaries to giver herself the best odds of winning.
>This is fine.
>Russia tells us about it.
>OH GOD NO WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO OUR DEMOCRACY

well, yes. assange even said HIMSELF in an interview a couple weeks ago some of the sources were russian.

> everyone????

a fat fucking retarded southern sister fucking goober and 2 russians?? OH YEA I WAS REALLY CALLED OUT ALRIGHT

kill yourself you fat, uneducated worthless piece of shit.

releasing emails is not "hacking" an election

and russia didn't do that, it was an inside job

Since you don't know anything about me, I can only assume this is projection? Your life sounds so sad man. So if you kys you will not only make everyone else happy, but it sounds like you might benefit as well. Its something to think about.

>russians
Here is your tinfoil hat, reddit.

showing emails to the public is not the same as hacking into the voting machines and changing votes.
it's far from it.
If this was done by a group of American journalists would you still say the election was hacked/rigged?

>It happened on FOX
Fake News confirmed.