Brit/pol/ - Idiot Anglo-Genepool Scum Edition

>Hitchens on Sunday - Repeal This Bloodsuckers' Charter
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/save-britain-from-the-bloodsucking-lawyers.html

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy Sir Alan Duncan because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html

>A broken clock is right twice a day - Labour calls for inquiry into Israeli influence on British Politics as a "matter of national security"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html

>STIRgeon: "I will stop asking for independence if you give us a Soft Brexit"
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/06/nicola-sturgeon-offers-shelve-independence-vote-for-soft-brexit-eu

>The noose tightens around Corbyn as he comes under pressure to turn Labour around
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-polls-latest-under-pressure-improve-against-theresa-may-a7513616.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Betrayal as Andrea Leadsom tells Lincolnshire: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Take out those loans, goyim - Household debt at its highest since 2008 crash
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38546820
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqm8JGnSshE
youtube.com/watch?v=9_oyDzuzudc
youtube.com/watch?v=jmi2xJn76NE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKF8KkD7rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Libertarianism leading to being ancap doesn't make them the same thing. Otherwise your stupid blackpill chart would imply everyone was already Hitchens blackpilled level.

First for LARPERS FUCK OFF

SABERPOSTING IS BACK

name a single good prime minister of the last 40 years

John Major

Le based Mummy May

Why do inbred polescum keep making threads.

Thatcher was good for the time, she got a lot wrong. Things were better than we she got in... up to the poll tax and then she was fucking up but it was easily rectified and only poorfags screwed up.

>the general public aren't stupid

If they weren't then all those socially conservative old people that vote Labour/Tory would be voting UKIP

Blair

Could you beat Peter in a fight?

Anglo-Genepool scrum edition? I expect it will attract trip fags.

Daily reminder average IQ is 99, that means think of someone with an IQ of 99... they're so dumb they'd be hard to have a conversation with. Now realize that they're more intelligent than the majority of the country.

is this just batitng polescum or a baiting anglo

David Cameron and Theresa May

HURR IMMA FREE MARKET POWELLITE
>removes business without stimulating competition

10/10, would destroy the North with.

Fuck off North poorfags

Gordon Brown was /ourguy/ tbqh.

>beating a senile 70 year old nihlist

hard fight lacd

Thatcher was a mixture of really good and really shit

Blair and Cameron were both just soulless PR men with a penchant for messing around in the middle east

honestly in hindsight Brown got a really shit deal, the Tories really did a number on him and somehow managed to pin everything wrong with the country on him. I mean he wasnt perfect by a long shot, but he wasnt the troll he was made out to be in 2010

>Things were better than we she got in
For some

She was "good for the time" in the same way that you could say Theresa May is now. "Better than the worse possible option" is not a mandate

>Fuck off North poorfags
Pic related is you

Who here /BrythonicMasterrace/

>nihlist
>Believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God

I fucking swear half the Redditors in these threads have no idea who Peter Hitchens even is

Some of this US election stuff is giving remaincucks a run for their money in terms of smugness.

I always find it funny poles hate us yet they move here in droves like cancer

All the problems started when we gave women the vote t b h

REMINDER

IT IS ALL A JOKE LADS

Most people don't autistically study him to the extent that you do.

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Reminder

poles dont hate us what gave you that impression

I can be bothered to but someone make a new bread no point encouraging tripcancer

Hey YKTD how much do we trust this article?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38546820

>Those of us on the left had their interests at heart
Ah yes, The Greater Good, the eternal mantra of the fucking demented

Finding out that he's a Christian doesn't require more than 2 minutes of reading

are you thick, look the the thread name

i find it hard to believe that someone as morose as Peter Hitchens actually believes in the truth of the christian religion

>one autist on Sup Forums represents all of poland
>asks me if im thick

>it's a parents try to make you get out of bed episode
>it's a parents try to make guilt you into being a normie episode
>it's a parents won't fuck off episode

Pic related essentially
Never has so little been said in so many words

He's far more cheerful in real life, he has to put on a much thicker-skinned persona on television because he knows if he doesn't he'll never be allowed to assert himself or get his point across

>Claim Benefits
>cancer post every pole hates us here because of i nferiority
>mvoe here and call us racist when we kill them for being twats

To me it sounds more like a "I'm not just going to flat-out say I'm screwing up our 'economy'".

But you're right she's not saying anything she couldn't go back on.

Can LARPERS please fuck off.

Bonum... Commune... Communitatis...

What the fuck is wrong with you?

*wouldn't go back on

Tick tock, cretin

kill yourself polescum

I'm still in bed also, only awoke an hour ago though

I work nights tho so I have an excuse

ANd it's for that reason you can dismiss everything he's ever said

C A T H O L I C
G E N E R A L

Anyone else hate the word Brexit and all the associated terminology?

OASIS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

If you could press a button and wipe out ALL brown people in England, would you honestly press it?

It's mass murder

>DEUS VULT xD general

No thanks

Fuck off.

Oh look another tripfag, how unusual

DAILY REMINDER that ITT will criticise Thatcher for crippling mining towns that would otherwise just drag us down.

fuck off lad, I've got to leave for work in 45mins

>useless lazy manchildren
You must know you're a complete fuckup when you're worse than a fictional character.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqm8JGnSshE

idk

>that would otherwise just drag us down
>Turning the destruction of conservative, stoic, peaceful, traditionally British working-class towns up and down the country into a purely numbers issue

Classic libertarian slime

go to church

Yes drag (((us))) down

youtube.com/watch?v=9_oyDzuzudc

The mines needed removed yes, but she did not allow any competition to grow to replace it first.

>ywn get BOGG'D

Why live?

>tfw haven't been to church for over a decade.

Why should I go to a place that will most likely preach (((multiculturalism))) and (((tolerance)))?

The phone call that saved huge anuses

based

migrating

What the fuck is going on in that picture?

That is literally me

I don't get this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=jmi2xJn76NE

wtf is wrong with those fags

>Not living a superior Nepotistic life once you've fully digested the Black Pill.

The alt-right

>McInnes adheres to libertarianism. He has referred to himself as a "free-market capitalist"

That's your arsehole on Libertarianism

>nepotistic
fuck sake
Hedonism*

Is (((Luxembourg))) a country?

James Hacker
best Prime minister we ever had

Hedonistic

fuck off lad

So Bongs, when the house presents a bill to trigger Article 50, what's the likelyhood it'll pass if it's a "hard" Brexit? Soft Brexit?

>poor accounting skills

actually lol'd

Well done, you made it

congrats!

>he doesn't know the most basic of pop culture of the last 2 decades
How can he be a journalist, a man of the world, sat on his phone every day conversing with social media kiddies, yet remain so sheltered?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKF8KkD7rE

Why does it even exist?

kek, it's a legitimate question that I rarely see discussed.

Article 50 is just a statement in the Lisbon treaty that is anyone wants to leave the EU they can, but we need to discuss future relations first.

It dosen't actually lay out any terms other than by the leaving nations "constitution".

>Reporting from foreign countries and keeping up with general political developments means you have to know who Oasis are

The absolute STATE of Cool Britannia

Countryfile about to start on BBC one

But you are in fact "triggering" it in the process to leave, correct?