DRUMPF WON!!!!

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose (especially the ones who contribute to the economy). Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Blumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

She still wont be pres

SIX MILLION votes.

How many times does Hillary have to lose the election before you faggots go away?

5 million spics and dead grandmas, kiddo. here's your (You)

also check my 4

And how are you still falling for the same bait thread thats get posted here like 10 times a day. Its a copy pasta

This is a copy paste

Fuck
You

Fuck Beyoncé

Shes not even talented if she didn't have pepC she'd be gone already

>lol trump didn't win he lost by 2million votes
>what do you mean they were illegals, surely the 5 million are citizens
>stop oppressing the 6 million people who voted against him, its like annudda shoah, he's literally hitler

>one post by this ID

>tfw 5'9

>CTR's memes
Are they still paying you guys or what? How does this work because she lost over a month ago.

Scoreboard check

She lost the game. The game is played by winning more ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES, not total votes casted. Right now your argument is basically....

>My team had over 300 more yards passing than yours! So even though we lost by 40 we win cause of stats.

>Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.
But how many of them were guac bowls?
>0
Exactly. iJeb! is the true winner, and nothing you shilldern shill will ever change that.

Yep. If this meme keeps going, the election will literally have been anuddah shoah.

Wish i wasnt 5 9

THIS

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

(You)

>autism intensifies
Sure not a singal non European voted. The democrats never comitted voter fraud.

poor bait is poor

Here OP you cuck

It's all part of her elaborate ruse since he's a plant for her. The Trump campaign will collapse any day now...

>Being this mad because trump wants to ban travel from muslims countries

bumping for more white tears!

All you niggas posting in a troll thread?.jpg

>300 replies guaranteed

>Ummm... no sweetie
Nigel is that you again ?????

Thank KEK for the eloctoral college

Death to all lefties

Lmao

>.gov jobs, healthcare office women, welfare leeches
>contribute to the economy

Pick one

>That image macro

Jej

yes sweetie

>>DRUMPF WON!!!!
>
>Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.
>
>She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose (especially the ones who contribute to the economy). Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Blumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.
>
>She fucking won.
Makes your tears even funnier senpai.

Neither will he

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

Tfw too intelligent to win

>Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.
>She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose (especially the ones who contribute to the economy). Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Blumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.
>She fucking won.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

aren't you dead?

Daily reminder that Trump WON the electoral vote by 77 votes

7 7 V O T E S.

More true American Electorals voted for HIM. True Americans wanted HIM.

True Americans chose HIM.

Trump was elected by a system that does not let corruption win ever.

How does Trump's massive schlong taste OP?

>True Americans chose HIM.
Indeed comrade, true "americans" chose him

>She fucking won

She still is not gonna be president no matter what happened. Sorry Sweetie!

Yeah , but i came back for this post .

Why is this copy pasta being posted every half hour?
Is it just the retards responding or what?

That's what people don't understand!

She may have won the popular vote (by all the illegal and dead people voting), but who will be inaugurated in two weeks?

Not her.

She lost to literally HITLER who turned out to be literally KRUSCHEV.
KYS

manlets mad that hillary lost

tall people should just kill themselves, they cant get Girls, what makes you Think they would get an election victory?

>She fucking won.
Tell me Abhdullah, who is going to be the president?

>Dems run against the fucking holocaust II and misogyny
and lost.

pathetic, sad!

Why are people responding to a bait post by a bot?

>5 million

I thought it was three million? Tomorrow will it be... six million?

the fuck are you trying to say, Mohammed?