twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women in the workforce

>gets education
>get high paying job
>doesn't want to get with anyone who earns less then her

meanwhile

>guy can't get a job because woman took it
>he has to compete with her so his wages are lower
>even if he had a gf who is not in the workforce he can't be the sole provider because he has to compete with the other women

"According to Sumner, those who feel an obligation to provide assistance to those unequipped or under-equipped to compete for resources, will lead to a country in which the weak and inferior are encouraged to breed more like them, eventually dragging the country down. Sumner also believed that the best equipped to win the struggle for existence was the American businessman, and concluded that taxes and regulations serve as dangers to his survival."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Darwinism#United_States

high taxes and regulations

you need to find a good job, find a good mate, find a place to live, reproduce, find nursery, save money for child's education in a school where that child will not be bullied for being white etc it all costs money, it all is regulated

compare that to people who get food stamps and gov help/assistance and send their kids to public schools that are 100% black/brown - they dont face those problems

because they subconsciously acknowledge their genes are shit

This and plus many family need a dual income just to survive because of kike inflation

(((media))) propaganda

Says the fucking kraut furfag. Go rape a deer you autistic fat fuck

I can't see inflicting the world of Trump on my children.

youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc

Because we're K selected, unlike r selected shitskins. We like to be able to provide for our children and give them good lifes.

This why does OP use deer pic for this thread? Germany is known for furfags too.

This is the case with many black women now too. Even more so because more black guys aren't succeeding compared to white guys. I do think it's good for blacks over all.

>tfw too smart to reproduce

Video games and anime are simply too enjoyable and takre up all of my non-working time.

Beyoncé

It's her fault

Because a woman's place is in the home

Women's lib and atheism German deer bro

Why bother putting effort into making society a better place when blacks are just gonna tear it down again
easier to let it all die rather than put more actual people in to suffer

They are. Everyone I know is. And during the last 4th of July parade it was an entire sea of whites.

Men waiting until mid late thirties. Roasties wanted careers and easy sex with lots of men without commitment. Now they are surprised that men their own age don't want them, and are opting for 19,20,21,22 year old instead that dont have literal destroyed vaginas. I only hit on girls bout 7-10 years younger than me. I don't care if you are a "professional" or own your own home, you don't even show on my tinder feed as I have you filtered out.

Roasties absolutely butt blasted. Roasties either have to settle for old 50 year old man or a black guy who won't stick around once your knocked up.

Stay mad. It's the future you chose

Hi deerposting user. Got any more cute deer?

Everyone here is giving a political answer. But as a white man with a white wife and no plans to ever have kids, I think there's more going on than bad government:

> Children aren't that rewarding. They're just not.
> They require enormous sacrifice -- not just in money but freedom, time, patience, worry, stress and fun.
> We notice when friends have kids then suddenly become uninteresting or narcissists. All they talk about is their kids. All they want to hear about is their kids.
> "Oh, no beer for me thanks, have to drive soon, it's almost bub's bedtime."
> It is unbelievably tiring. My sister just had a kid. She and her husband are tired all the time, for months on end, with years to go.
> Most pregnancies are not deliberate. Better birth control + responsible Whites = fewer accidents.
> Ever wanted to travel? That's a shame.
> Children involve hassle. Health problems, logistics, schools, transport, attention, bills, undoing problems they cause, etc.
> By people delaying having kids, they take more time to think about it. Eventually it becomes more like a lifestyle choice rather than an inevitability. You get to your 30s and look the great lifestyle you worked for and go "meh, I'd rather keep this".
> Finally, I've talked to many people who've raised kids into adulthood. When asked if they would do it again, the MAJORITY of them say "I love my kids more than life itself, but if I had the option to go back and not have kids, I would."

Simply put, having kids, for a lot of people, just isn't worth it.

In my uneducated opinion, low white birthrates are a result of whites pursuing college educations and careers in very high numbers.

Here's how it goes in the US at least:
>white kid graduates high school age 18
>enrolls in 4 yr degree program, exits college at 22-23
>enters career, spends 3-4 years in career before making enough money to be independent and able to pay for student loans, healthcare, car, etc on their own, now aged 25-27

White people don't want to have children when they can't afford them and they also don't want to have children until they have some sense of stability in their lives (good job, live in a decent area, have gotten married after dating for 1-2 years). The earliest most whites would even consider having children is age 25. A large percentage of blacks and hispanics have had 3 children by age 25 because they don't go to college and don't particularly care about being able to afford those children since the government will ensure that they have enough food & money to get by.

Because I don't need a small human for anything in particular.

obviously this is bait but.... its a common thing among developed countries. You also have Japan and korea... and even china starting to enter a period of population crisis.

They are rich and highly educated so they rather enjoy life than produce more babies.
/thread

Horrible sperm due to sedentary lifestyle. Also postponing pregnancy. Also feminism has destroyed the family so now men don't want to get a chick pregnant anymore because they know wifey will view the child as her property.

On the upside repressed feminists really REALLY like bdsm

Who cares? Eternal population growth is a shitty meme that needs to die already.
The only reason birthrates are even an issue is because of the (((capitalism))) Ponzi scheme where the elites want infinite growth, and more suckers to pay for boomers' gibsmedats pensions. Get rid of open borders and the welfare state and most of these problems disappear.

Kek it's not elites running the show, it's due to the abundance of food. Overpopulation is a myth, you can't have more people than you can feed. Technology just made it so that we need less square feet per human for food production, opposed to the few km2 per human back when we were hunter gatherers.

There's been many periods in humanity's history of population growth. Usually has to do with external factors like a stable climate which allows for flourishing. On the downside these periods always end with mass starvation and conflict, fe. the Black death. But it has happened many times before and it will many times more, humanity nor nature really cares. In the chaos new tech and ideas get formed too so it's all good. All I care about is being comfortable and content on my own lifetime really.

Yeah so lets letthe shit skins dominate the world and let whites disappear

To fat and lazy.

why are there so many ejaculating penises on your buildings?

Also, your women are beautiful

Nice dragon flag, my rare friend.

Don't forget the welfare that is being used by the refugees that he has to pay for preventing him to become wealthy, and also the expensive college meme

Costs too much.
The system corrupts the children.
Can't trust the bitch.
Why bother?

Why do you people always ask the same fucking questions every single hour of the fuckig day.

Fucking retarded subversive bots.

This must be the work of an enemy「anime」

i really hope our selfishness is not what takes us out, australia

College

Does Sup Forums know who runs the world?

Here's the hierarchy:

1) Ancient priest class (dark luciferians)

These guys aren't the ones raping and murdering children, they UNDERSTAND natural law (occult objective moral laws) and they get lackey morons lower on the rungs to do it.

2) Ancient royal bloodlines

These are the families who were used by the priest class as symbols for the normies to rally behind. These are the satanic vicious immoral; inbred bloodlines of people who rape and murder and cannibalize kids to feed energy and will towards the priest class. This order are satanists and Moloch worshipers. They are pure and utter evil, and through them the high priests have been gainign power, while avoiding the karmic consequence (insanity, inbreeding etc.) of raping and murdering innocent kids.

3) Banker Class (Jews)

This is the grubby and disgusting money lenders who also engage in cannibalism, satanism, ritual etc.

These scumbags run financial systems to keep higher orders in control through assassins and other terrorist like strategies.

4) Low Priest class:

These are the Abramovich's of the world. There's millions of pedophilic satanists like this out there, and they are tasked with teaching the political class satanic ritual and practice. They are often sadistic and almost exclusively pedophiles.

5) Politicians:

The Trumps and Clintons of the world. Also satanic.

6) Upper classes

Vapid satanic rich bastards. Probably don't engage in dark occult ritual.

7) Middle class

Unassuming normies. Complicit in helping the higher orders enforce rules (policemen, cia etc.)

8) Lower classes:

The 100% utter slaves to the system. Niggers and other filth fall into this category.

We have been brainwash at school in the 80s and 90s to put a condom(because aid) and use the pill. Its cost less to have no children and life is less complicated.

Because they want us non whites to send them into extinction.

>whites weaponize atoms to destroy japs

>japs weaponize anime to destroy whites

You make a good point

married couples used to produce many offspring bc by the time the kid is 8 or 10 you can put him or her to work for you

now kids only cost shit tons of money to put them in all sorts of activities like hockey and scouts and karate etc

the kids grow into their teens and they still don't work or help around the house. Upper middle class two earner families hire landscapers to mow the lawn and a maid to deep clean once a month.

meanwhile poor people use births as income generators -- gibs from the state, and don't spend money on their kids like white couples do, so there's no financial or time management constraints placed upon them

Would not kick out of bed.