How much of europe has been liberated so far?

how much of europe has been liberated so far?

what do you mean?

OP wants our countries to be as free and prosperous as Belarus.

>no diversity shit
>no faggot shit
>no migrant invasion
basically just having a "based" government

>government
>based
cuck cunt

xDDD BaSeD MiLo XDDDD

Yeah, but was the pic related have to do with any of that?

it's basically a map of Sup Forums approved countries if you know what I mean

Add norway

why?

>i'm poor, i cannot even afford food and i barely have any freedom afforded to me by my government
>but at least i don't have to see brown skinned people every once in a while or have to acknowledge that gays exist
Really "based" amirite?

>thinking "muh freedoms" is better than a nation which supports your family, faith and traditions.
kys

Scandinavian Unity, isnt it nice?

Freedom is the ability to choose whatever family, faith and traditions you wish to follow.
What you're describing isn't a """"""""nation"""""""" that supports what you hold dear to yourself, but a nation that forces you to conform to what the Jews think are important.
Needless to say -- cuckoldery at it's finest.

yes. money nurtures degeneracy

When is your next beheading scheduled?

so when are you airdropping guns to finns so we can start civil war 2. 100 years ago russians sent a weapon train to the communists can you undo that shit by arming the baseds

>What you're describing isn't a """"""""nation"""""""" that supports what you hold dear to yourself, but a nation that forces you to conform to what the Jews think are important.
Needless to say -- cuckoldery at it's finest.
That's the modern West. Not Belarus.

Say whatever you want, Belarus is a pretty nice country in terms of development and quality of life which upholds traditional and family values.

Isnt Finnland already based???
I dont know anything about it actually.
Redpill me on Finnland.

I realized the other day that if Russia annexed the UK but let me own a firearm I would consider myself liberated.

Belarus is great, very pleasent and polite people.
Extremly calm.

invading this country would be easy, nobody would shoot back

Discount Boland.

People running this place are commies with right-wing paintjob.

>russia is painted in
>no migrant invasion
I fucking WISH

Isn't Russia like 30% muslim? I heard they were worse than western europe with this pc diversity bullshit?

Poland Belarus is based though.

> Crimea red
They just got invaded by a dictatorship how are they liberated

Belarus is fucked.This map makes NO FUCKING SENCE!

>Isn't Russia like 30% muslim?
No it isn't. Ethnic Russians is 81%, plus there is 1.5% Ukranians, must be more now after the exodus from the Eastern Ukraine. And the rest is not all muslims. In total maybe a good 12% or so. But it's still bad enough, about as bad as France. And with the gov't being full of commie internationalists it's not gonna get any better

Yeah, those are bad numbers. Sorry brother.

I know we are 60% and all and I have no right to point fingers but I was counting on Russia to be the great white hope.

Why is Russia there?