I'm so glad we are getting Mexicans out of Ameri-

I'm so glad we are getting Mexicans out of Ameri-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Legal Mexicans can stay. They hate illegals who took the easy way as much as we do.

>from the whitest family
>spice rack with 50 different seasonings and blends on it
>similar situation in every white person's house i've ever been to and witnessed their kitchen
where did this meme come from

No idea bro, every white friend i know has a nice spice rack and a mother than can cook.

Oh, no! I won't be able to cook rice and beans on my own!

Fuck borders n shieeettt.

maybe from people who use spice racks and get bland stale outdated pre ground spices instead of grinding them yourself :^)

This is a really weird meme, its like it is so untrue that it forces white people to respond, and then niggers can say 'LOL you mad'

Every nigger i know seasons there shit with lard and sugar. That isnt seasoning. Its niggers fattening themselves up for slaughter.

>YOU NEED NONWHITES FOR THEIR SPICES
we already conquered them and took everything of value

Niggers making shit up as usual.
>WE WUZ CHEFS
Typical nigger behavior.

We'll you see, when a man has a job and a family, the woman tends to stay home and take care of the house and, uh, learn how to cook. So I'm gonna assume it's because white people are normal.

we used fresh herbs too but very few things on a spice rack actually have a relevant expiry date

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT THREADS OH MY GOODNESS HOW NEW ARE YOU ALL

no fiji. sad.

Nothing wrong with most pre ground spices, the problem is that people use too little of them (one of the reason restaurant food tastes better is because they aren't afraid of seasoning) and like you said because they lose their flavor faster. Buy them and use them and they will be alright.

Also whites pretty much invented the seasoning techniques that blacks and Asians love (throwing chicken into an industrial batter and drenching it with MSG sauce)

Legal Mexican immigrants hate illegals the most

blacks who were probably mad that the world's top chefs are all white

>Pre ground spices are bad
ahaha... AHAHAHA-HAAAHAHAHAHA

because people have 100 different perishable fresh herbs and spices on hand at all times

t. top tier CIA graduate

I don't get this meme. Everyone I know uses seasonings and what not. When my friends and I go camping, it's one of the things we don't go without.

Oh they don't expire for sure but they go bland very fast. But it depends on the spice and how airtight the containers are of course.

this triggers the non-white

legal mexicans were law abiding citizens with good jobs and work ethics (unless they're dream act exploiters or w/e) Illegal mexicans aren't necessarily the opposite but there is no guarantee and when you come from a place like mexico where the best have already migrated to america you're likely to get garbage who just want to exploit the american system and steal some white pussy

>citation needed

You can't deny that most people keep the same old spices on their racks for a year or more. At that point they might as well be ground cardboard.

Literally every foreign food have been made better by whites

Because other races are just "cooks". Sure they can make a damn good burger or some awesome wings or shit like that but refined culinary tastes are a white exclusive.

>interesting food is more important than securing our border..

ok faggot

Blacks thing drowning their BBQ in sweet baby rays and paprika makes them superior to the white man.

They eat shit that's so spicy that they've burned their taste buds and can't taste anything anymore >for Mexicans and Arabs).

Blacks deep fry everything.

most of what I eat is blasted with crushed chilis, it's just a tolerance thing, the more you eat the more you need. When I was 4 I tasted a jalapeno and started crying for like 20mins, but now I eat them like they're a regular bell pepper.

Not sushi desu

Why are all the best American chefs white men?

I dont get it

Thanksgiving is a white holiday

I'm pretty certain that the higher quality food people prepare, the fewer seasonings they put on it.

That's why people don't put steak sauce on a $300 cut of steak. It's cooked rare with butter and maybe a little salt.

White people can typically afford things like sushi or steak or whatever high class things that are about tasting the thing itself, not seeing if you can add some pork for seasoning to your BBQ soup.

Don't worry lads
The spice with which our memes shall flow when we take away welfare and EBT will make nigger Twitter explode with taste of which their minds have never conceived

i wouldnt pay 5$ for your 300$ steak eating that boring shit

It started with the age old KFC meme
Niggers had the gall to say that "37 herbs and spices, there's no way a cracka made that Dems a nigga recipe da slaves made an evil whitey stole it and slapped his name on it"
It came about in the late 60's during all the black empowerment movements

>WHITEY CAN'T COOK! DA BLACK CULTURE HAS DA BEST FOOD! WHITEY BTF-

>implying you use them

>Sushi
>Taste
You're an idiot

>meanwhile in nigger families

>Woman
Women cannot in2cooking

All these buttblasted cumskins who are pissed that they don't get to eat good food.

Mexican food is shit anyway. Nignogs have no real food to call there own unless you count bugs.

That's because you can't improve cold, flavourless food
It's shit

niggers are used to fast food and can't taste normal food anymore so they use a kilogram of seasoning just to taste the food

honestly that sounds more true than one would think

>white cuisine

What is this? Is this supposed to be funny? Lame jokes. Just goes to show that the white man cannot be offended.

Except they aren't
Literally the first thing you see is a half empty bottle of olive oil
What pisses me off the most is she shoved proof contrary to their bullshit meme in her face and she just said LOL NOT USED

A single real Mexican taco btfo out of cumskins best steak.

This triggers the cuckboy.

But even the simplest glance at that image reveals that nearly all of them have been used? None of them look full... and how do you know the "full" ones weren't recent purchases since they are so often used?

>he doesn't cut up the sausages

>half empty bottle of olive oil

Kek, literally proving the memes right, whiteys only using oil in there food for seasoning.

The spices really aren't used LOL

>white people can't cook
>niggers wouldn't even have food if not for welfare and food banks
kay

You are all mad at the wrong thing. Here is what you should be mad about

The Italian mob started the savings and loan crisis in the 1970's for a 27 billion

dollar bailout on the backs of the public. Then some of the same exact guys did the

last financial meltdown, that was a 15 trillion bailout we paid for. The Mafia got

smart they moved to white collar crime where they would not have to go to jail.
They became banksters. Do the research. Google Angelo Mozillo and mob ties
to empire savings. The Dodd Frank rules that are supposed to stop the next
15 trillion scam are being be over turned in court by slick corporate lawyers.

Now we have outsourcing where the super rich get more yachts and private planes
by selling out the middle class to India sweatshops. Selling out the lower
class to sweatshops in China/Mexico was not enough for them.

The true evil is unchecked corruption. Watch the animated gif in a new window or tab if you have the balls enough to learn the truth.

Look up Haitian mud cakes.

They're all filled to the brim kid, literally the fucking oil is the only thing that's been used.

>African cuisine

We literally conquered the world for seasonings, they have no right to talk shit.

>flavourless food

t. someone who can't find it at their flyover spots

I'll just go to Chipotle. No Mexicans there anyways.

Why are whites so retarded in america?

Black people seem to have forgotten that the whitey colonized the entire fucking world just to get their hands on sweet spices from Asia.

I like this meme that white people don't use enough spices. It might not be true for the most part, but I say we should just let them have their fun. If you're white and get all worked up over this you're worse than a nigger desu senpai.

It's completely bullshit though
Dixieland has always had pride in itself for its tradition of using herbs and spices effectively toake great tasting food
Chicken especially because you didn't need much room to house them and they constantly made more food for you
Niggers had far less influence in the kitchen than what Hollywood has wanted you to believe for the past 140 years
Ever since reconsideration yankeecucks have perpetuated the meme of the old black slave making food for her mastah despite that hardly ever being a thing even in the late 1800's when it was an actual thing.
Niggers were dirty people and animals to anyone and everyone even freed ones therefore they were never allowed near the food after washing them to be used in food.

Shitskins over saturate their food with cheap spice blends. When I mean over saturate, I mean cover it in shit so as to completely eliminate any unique flavors or original essence in the dish.

They have scrubbed and ruined palates.

*ahems*

Hopefully this is a troll, but in case it's not:

That is a black man sir

you didn't answer the second half, meaning how do you know she didn't recently purchase them?

I dislike mexicans. Some spic took this girl i was into back in highschool.

I live on the west coast of Florida
Literally every food known to man is here
Sushi is garbage bland shit that is only popular because it's expensive and as such a status symbol

you do all know that high doses of spices and salt can make your kidneys to fail ?and develop liver diseases?and heart related problems

HAHAHA, try HUNGARIAN food, fäm.

>There are more white people
>Somehow this means they should have less people on welfare
You're also missing the part where half of that is college students who don't have money and old people who no longer have an income

>sees knowledge of arcane and isn't afraid to venture into the unknown
What is this supposed to mean? The closest thing to a blackpill in Sup Forums would be common filth

Every Hispanic house or blacks house has adobo

Yes
That's why India has such high rates of those issues

>hahaha whitey's food is shit hahaha
>pic related
>...shiiiiiieeeeeeet

Being overweight and obese is degenerate regardless of race, but nigger diets are straight up worse for you.

now lets see mexicans cook european food

this,most of balkan food i know they are all spicy and flavored
I dont know where all this "white food" come from

Take the Black Pill

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

You would if it's 75 day dry aged beef.

Any time I've eaten a black friend's cooking it's been just a mishmash of flavors and spices that just don't work together. Certainly can't even taste what it's all put on either.

But I guess being a bad cook is a point of pride in black communities.

>That family

>white

>Minced anything
>BTFO of anything

Thanks for your input.

Well, at least there is a father on that family.

>black families have no father figure
>white families BTFO

that looks fucking disgusting.

Italian American here, my grandmother is turning over in her grave.

it's so predictable when I tell people I hate jalapeños

>haha omg user try this hot pepper I mean try this totally normal pepper!
>play along
>oh nice this has some kick
>whaaaaaaat I thought you didn't like jalapeños this is way hotter!

FLAVOR. I don't like the flavor, it tastes too close to like a pickled pepper or something and it's jarring to me.

I tried ghost chilli pepper last year, ohhhhhh man, that was the first time I can say my mouth felt on fire

>*Unsheathes Katana*

Nothing personal, kid.

Kill yourselves you fucking kikes