Trump winning

>Trump winning
>Despite Hillary Clinton getting the most votes by over 3 million.

And this is why the electoral college is fucking bullshit. Rigged system designed to get a racist homophobic man president. Good job America!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_East_High_School
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dylan roof was really John Christian graas

He was in kindergarten cop

It gives rednecks from empty places extra votes
Because muh republick

Bring on that civil war

Its part of the liberals fault for not even considering this after Al Gore because it helped Obama. And Hillary had to be that bad that a state like Wisconsin where no polls thought of it going to Trump and is usually solidly blue, went to Trump.

Yeah they should just let California and NYC dictate every election amirite
Fuck those rural productive states

>all of hillary's extra 3 million votes comes from california
>the point of the electoral college is to prevent safe states from winning someone the election

Electoral College is used to ensure mass-population sectors doesn't blindly rule all. It ensures consensus between the elites and commoners.

Hillary Clinton did not get a majority of the votes; she got a plurality. 52% of this country did not want/vote for Clinton to be President. That means she should be President? Give me a fucking break.

EC votes broken down by popular vote gives(IIRC) Clinton 257 and Trump 253. Nobody reaches 270. Vote then goes to the HOR. Trump wins.

Trump wins 29/30 out of 50 states. Trump won 2600+ counties out of 3100+.

We knew how the President was elected before the elections. Democrats only talk about this when they lose. The system is systemically biased in Democrat favor; they just need to do what the EC ACTUALLY IS MEANT TO DO; go to the common folk and get a smattering of their support. They couldn't do that this year.

Please fuck right off. I'm not even a Trump mark but I understand this. If she had a message that radiated to the American people, she would've won by double digits.

Superb bait, leaf. Don't you have a gay pride parade to attend or something?

Not even kikebook normies are this dense, OP. This is an American thing with our electoral college. The US was created NOT to be like any other country, unlike....Canada.

>9999
Kek has spoken.

Mom get off Sup Forums

>But Trump didn't win the popular vote
He also didn't win a balloon, along with a lot of other things that don't matter

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

actually, it did exactly what its supposed to do.

to keep a criminal from becoming president

1960 called OP, THEY WANT THIER JOHN LENNON 8track back!

>implying canacucks aren't sub-human pieces of shit

t. rural/suburban retard

>gets
Not my fucking (you) though, faggot.

Muh 3 mio votes

>makes shitty bait
>steals quads
Buy a webcam and kill yourself please, i havent had a good wank in ages

Tits or gtfo

The electoral college and Senate exist as compromises to protect less populous rural states. Unless you want to see another civil war I suggest you stfu and stop bullying states less powerful than you.

>leaf

>Hillary win Despite getting more than 4 million votes from california

Californians are shit, probably there were like 3 million illegal votes there.

Stay mag, cuckold lad

Okay but lets look at this...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

OKay lets go deeper

>She attended Maine East High School

Okay lets see about this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_East_High_School

>Maine East High School, or Maine East, and officially Maine Township High School East, is a public four-year high school located at the corner of Dempster Street and Potter Road in Park Ridge, Illinois, a north suburb of Chicago
>north suburb of Chicago

So...Hillary confirmed Trump supporter?

I don't know. All I know is that only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

/thread

So Hillary is a confirmed Retard....okay lets take a look a Trump

>born in City
>lives in City

So Trump is a genius?

Damn...so Trump supporters elected a genius while Hillary supporters elected a suburban retard.

I don't know where he was born, all I know is that only rural and suburban retards voted for him.

Are you a bot?

the electoral college really is a cuckold system. I'm glad it got trump won but honestly if we want equal representation we should go into places like california and new york and slaughter the citizens outright and annex the land. Relying on big daddy government to make everything equal and give everyone a trophy is what libtards do.

Remove Cali and NY and Trump wins by 3 Million votes

This election showed exactly why the Electoral college was put in place

The US is a Constitutional Republic.....not a democracy.

Do they teach civics anymore?

Are you a rural or suburban retard?

>live in city
>smart
Nigger.

t. rural/suburban retard

Yes, if you remove places that voted for candidate A then candidate B gets more votes relative to the actual election.

Your math skills are strong, leaf.