Whats wrong with this picture?

Whats wrong with this picture?

Nothing at all you fucking leaf

Some dumbfuck put a giant red oval on it.

Guns don't look cool without a magazine inserted in them
Also that kid looks like a massive nerd so flagging him is okay
Rake yourself

A complete lack of AK's?

You're going to be less vague. Only thing I can think is that they have magazines in place and no apparent chamber plug or w/e it's called.

There's a giant red circle.

ASSAULT RIFLES SHIOULDNT BE SOLD TO CITIZENS

finger on the trigger

I don't see any aks

FUCKING WHITE MALES
THOSE GUNS SHOULD BE SOLD BY VIBRANT PEOPLE OF COLOUR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, it's one of these threads

But they're not assault rifles. Assault rifles are defined as select fire weapons capable of burst or automatic fire, something none of those have.

where are the assault rifles?

I only see semi-autos.

They wouldn't sell it to you but call the cops if you go into their store and start sperging out.
So nothing to worry about.

All of them have 16+ inch barrels.

REPEAL THE FUCKING N.F.A.

I agree. Every white male citizen should receive an assault rifle upon reaching majority, as well as 10000 rounds of ammunition.

Nothing

this anti gun faggot does not at all represent canada in any form. he is more than likely an australian proxy poster. ignore him.

the filename

Niggers should also not be let into countries soo they can kill people with stolen guns

I live in Toronto faggot

No, Australian shitposts have some entertaining quality. Leafposts are just annoying.

Wow, so brave.

Sport rifles senpai

The kid has shit trigger discipline and the fudd is blocking all of the guns he knows nothing about.

there is no chance that you are any more than a 1st generation canadian. therefore you are not canadian and can get the fuck out of here.

they are are foreign paid posters given proxies by the Canadian government, I remember some user here posted shit related to the influx of this sort of behavior.

dumb leaf poster

No such thing. Guns are not sport.

GUNS

ARE

MADE

FOR ONE THING

AND

THAT IS TO

KILL PEOPLE

Not enough SBRs and I don't see any suppressors.

The problem lies in having a 'gun culture'. It is literally a culture of violence. Everyone wants to carry their pistol around so they can fantasize about saving the day or taking down bad guys and pretending to be James Bond.

You don't need a full (or semi) auto machine gun. You don't need a 30 round clip.

If you want to hunt, fine. Get a wooden hunting rifle. You don't need an m16.

The ginger is alive.

Says you faggot.

Who would pay money for this shit? It's not like I would say "fuck, I hate rifles now" and bin mine.

Yes, yes, we know you are paid to shill now GTFO

Are you fucking stupid my family has been here before Canada was even Canada you little faggot prick fuck.

>tfw you'll never be able to just walk into a shop owned by a friendly man with a funny accent to buy a semi automatic rifle and/or handgun

They cannot be killed. They simply reconstitute from nearby material upon structural failure.

Mine haven't killed anyone, they must be broken, WTF I'm taking hem back to Jensen Arms.

There is nothing wrong. But nice G-Shock you have there.
9/10 would by guns at if I were a free citizen and not German

What this guy said.
And yes, citizens should be sold assault rifles.

So you're a feathernigger?

Looks like that fake store the liberals made to dissuade people from buying funs by constantly talking about deaths and shootings.
I'd still try to buy if the price was fine, and if they said the guns were fake then I'd just tell people outside it's a sham.

Brits sound like queers. No wonder you fags needed our help in WW2

Nope those are ar15 armalite rifle 15, they lack an auto sear and the reciever is different.

Each time you got entitled to feel like a savior by banning guns by name and feature, you help gunrunner get their business afloat.
Most of these gun runners are the same financing of financed by progressive thinking politics piloted by military industry.

An illegitimate commission in EU banned the ownership of mag over 10nrds over the whole parliament.
This comission was financed by the Firearms survey group, which is financed by soros, this comission could not provides any proof on the use of legally held semi auto carbine over 10 round, so they forced their way in.

protip II a 223 bullet has half the force of any decent hunting rifle

you are paid to instill fear in object instead of asking why your army veteran/muslims/autist kiddo goes postal when in my country they got get wasted in the pub.

There should be a much wider selection of guns.
That's very true, each member of society without a felony record should receive a free fully automatic rifle at the age of 18 and classes for maintenance, repair, and competent use.
Nah, a gun is a device which generally uses a combustible chemical propellant to accelerate a small piece of metal down a barrel and through the air at high speed.

No faggot shut up faggot

>If you want to hunt, fine. Get a wooden hunting rifle. You don't need an m16
it's quite obvious you've never gone hunting vietcong, faggot

>ywn go to a store and buy a gun

u wot m8 and george lucas cleaning guns?

Well it was something about infiltrating places like Sup Forums and ruining a countries rep in order to prevent its citizens(let's say from Canada) be able to properly partake in discussions the government doesn't like.
Most proxy posters are from europe and ME

They don't sell AUG's

Pink revolvers.

Explain why semi-auto rifles should be illegal. The majority of killings in Toronto are from handguns used by Haitians and Somali niggers. Why don't we just ban niggers?

not diverse enough

a soulless ginger holding a gun. thats a liability right fucking there

No trigger discipline

Typical NRA retard

kid's finger is on the trigger.

>need

It's called the bill of rights not the bill of needs

this, I thought I recognized it.

plus there are mags in the guns?

So your problem with the tool, is that it's multi-use?

Okey dokey ya hoser, we getcha loud n clear
Now make like a leaf and fuck off

Semi auto machine gun, eh?

BAN ALL GUNS.

YOU GET CAUGHT WITH A GUN AND SHOULD BE SENTENCED 20 YEARS IN PRISON WITH NO PAROLE.

IF WE DO THIS BY 2050 THERE WILL BE PEACE.

Then why does sport shooting exist?

uh. Mate, the AR platform is actually a pretty popular for hunting.
Besides, just because I don't "need" something doesn't mean we should ban it.

just like bows and arrows right?

It's on the side, though. You can see the tip of his finger below.

You're so angry and frustrated, silly goy

Delete this thread, you aren't fooling anyone
SAGE.

Nice shop! I'm more into the single shot tartet rifles rather than those semi-automatics. But cool anyway :)

your flag

Looks good to me.

who should they be sold to? non citizens?

AUGs aren't terribly common in the US (which is a bummer, IMO). You can get them, but only in neutered form, usually. Same with the more odd weapons like P-90's and the like - can get 'em, but not without special ordering and jumping through hoops.

Nothing in 308?

I am originally from Germany as well and immigrated for the freedoms. In my case the staw that broke the camel's back was the whole "public broadcasting is an executive entity with royal privilege for taxation now" deal, that's DDR tier.

The guns are scary to faggot (((Canadians)))

Those are not assault rifles, leaf.

Right. Because banning guns works. Just look at Chicago for a shining example of a world without guns.

No guns
Know peace

ABSOLUTELY

NO

ONE.

THIS IS NOT THE WILD WEST ANYMORE.

IT IS 2017, GUNS ARE A MEME.

and your city is filled to the brim with coke deallin niggers, thais and "anticipateurs" wich are roughly half of gun death of toronto, the other half is suicide.

it's the same in my country, we bans guns because someone might kill innocent with it, when most firearm related murders are either kebabs ak'ing themselves and farmer killing their wives then suicide with the 12ga.

Statistics exists even for canada

Go to Israel and promote gun control.

Game isn't human.
Targets aren't human.
Your wife human
nice try, guck.

Apparently they should only belong to the state. Amazing logic, huh?

That boy doesn't look 21, I don't know if he's supposed to be handling handguns in a store like that

It never worked, just look at Mexico, a country with very harsh gun laws. Criminals will still get their guns, just like they still get drugs.

So you want to throw niggers in jail? I thought #blacklivesmatter? The majority of those committing crimes in Toronto with handguns are niggers so it would disproportionately affect them.

Wait, we can't legally buy an M16, and if you are still there I have a question for you, is this okay?

Of course. Undocumented Americans need to be able to protect themselves now more than ever now that Trump was elected.

Let the butthurt flow though you angry leaf.

Actually gungrabbers are a meme at this point. Guns are here to stay. Get used to it.

Jump in front of a subway. Toronto is a brown stain on this country.

top b8

no, you're a meme.