Which country is the biggest candidate to save the world from (((them)))

which country is the biggest candidate to save the world from (((them)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russians. Even God has confirmed this in the Fatima apparitions.

Japan.

After the rest of the world fucks itself up, they'll have conquered half of china and have taken its colonies in Africa to get raw resources.

wat anime

Israel probably.

unironically iran
though they'll probably take half of everybody else alomg with them

China's got the culture, technology, manpower and culture of not giving a shit about muh gorillion to take down the kikes.

Problem is, the Chinese are no different from them when it comes to jewing you out and will become the new kikes once they're gone.

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic

>China
>take down the kikes.

Oh yes! We take down kikes! Be good gweilo and buy this TV.

This, tbqhfam. Kek is going to turn Israel from goy destroyer to 1488 with some happening in the middle east, and they are going to lead the war against their brothers.

It will be very strange, just how kek likes it.

Is that shit good? I remember watching the beginning on Netflix, some Aladdin ali baba shit, was pretty bad, boring.

Your next mudslimes.

>culture
no
>tech
no

If there's a race closest to actual jews, it's the Chinese.

only watched it because a qt in my class recommended it

i personally don't like it
kino no tabi is good

youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0

forgot this, chinese culture everyone

>China's got the culture, technology, manpower and culture of not giving a shit about muh gorillion to take down the kikes.
I heard most of their culture was destroyed by the commies. They have nationalism though.

Russia>Japan>China

Good goy, trust (((putin)))

I am a self-hating goy. I strongly believe that the white race is weak and stupid, and that the Ashkenazi race should takeover America and the rest of the civilize world. Probe me wrong Sup Forums, you can't.

the chinks
those fuckers are soulless, they could kill (((them))) all with no remorse if they were given a reason to.

gog(turkey) and magog(russia)

Guj Majuj(for islamic people)

Australia

The only way to eradicate the jew is to engulf the world in nuclear flame

Australia alone will survive

>and that the Ashkenazi race should takeover America and the rest of the civilize world.
they already did that, only china and arabs left.

Ashkenazi are prone to making really bad self defeating decisions. They are the worst people to have running things because they will always, 100% of the time, fuck everything up and then run away.

Are the jews above self hatred or will they begin to splinter and make new groups to oppress?