Obama gets medal for Distinguished Public Service

President Obama had Defense Secretary Ash Carter award him the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service.

How much more can Obama fuck things up, before he is out of office?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/04/president-obama-awards-himself-distinguished-public-service-medal/

Do leftist have any shame?

What the fuck is wrong with Obongo? Jesus Christ, I can't wait till this nigger finally gets out of office.

Lmfao he feels so insulted that he's having celebrities shower him with praise and giving himself medals to make himself feel better

I keep thinking only another week or so..how much harm can he do in that time period?
Then he sends 1200 US tanks off to Europe and stages them right on Russia's border.
He wants to get us all killed.

Captain Kirk also received this award. I hate Obongo as much as the next guy, but this is literally nothing.

BASED

How much more can that total faggot deceive himself that he did a good job?

Has nothing to do with the fact he's getting a useless award. Is that he's giving it to himself.

Just another Obama gib me dat.

He cant help but suck his own dick a little more

>Obama stations 1200 Tanks aimed at Russia on Russian border.
>Putin responds with Russian tanks on same border.
>Obama leaves office.
>Trump takes office
>Trump orders 1200 Tanks do 180 degrees.
>US-Russian coalition takes EU clay.

Fair enough, but it's still not as ridiculous as that peace prize fiasco.

This. I'm afraid this psycho-nigger might try to start a war with Russia before his next few weeks are up.

pathetic

He didn't. It's an independent award given out by the Defense Department. Bush and Clinton got one too. This is click-bait

They fudge the economic numbers so they look better.
The true stats of our economy can be found at shadowstats

>180
>not 360

0/10 bait kys

Are you autistic?

>Fair enough, but it's still not as ridiculous as that peace prize fiasco.
He gets elected.
Gets peace prize.
Bombs the shit out of Libya, helps to destabilize Syria and Ukraine.
Peace Prize.

Fucking leftists.

>mfw my country gives peace prize to nigger
>because he is a nigger

Hated my country since that laughable incident

lurk more faggot

>awarding yourself

All of this because King Nigger Obango and the Democrats were BTFO.

I thought 360 was a full circle? 365 makes more sense though.

Why does 365 make more sense?

you just turn 360 degrees and walk away

>Burger education

Like, 365 days in a year. It comes full circle.

Fucking ace dude i was trying to come up with a witty reply this is genius! Topkek

Look at the image

So pathetic beta. How you elected him ever?
I like Trump.
I like men with qt wifes and qt smart children.

Are you autistic?

fucking newfag

That's a yes

Barry has no self esteem
His father, mother, stepfather, grandparents, half-brothers, and white family dumped him

He grew up in Indonesia - English is his second language

When he is not reading teleprompters, he speaks in halting, pre-packaged phrases. His speech is just bits of old memorized speeches.

He has done everything he can to divide us, make us weaker.

moonwalk away

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

All traitors, liars and Muslims will want this award now. We should make them wear it in order to identify them better.

I thought only mexicans politician were this ridiculous, pic related is a Governor who awarded himself the award of "best current politician in the state", people wouldn't be so angry, but along with the award there was real gold medal and 100K USD as a prize too.

Obama = third world tier.

lurk moar

He'll declare war on Russia the 19th of Jan.

Moloch demands it.

>breitbart

k

If you were to take your head out of your ass, you would know that Obama does not pick who receives that medal. Breitbart lies to you.

>awards himself
its like /thread your own post

>Bush and Clinton got one too.

This. Its been a trend for the last several presidents. Obama is not unique in this aspect.

hey i don't want to be the bear of bad news but it's a doggy dog world out there so try to tone down your attitude

Stop posting and lurk moar