Holy shit... fucking with extreme feminists is literally the easiest thing ever Sup Forums

holy shit... fucking with extreme feminists is literally the easiest thing ever Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuTWMMpv4yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that bitch has way too much free time on her hands, also tell her that her brain has less neurons

>left wing men are a fucking joke
Her true colors are showing. OP you may have a chance to fuck this girl if you play it right cause you've obviously struck a nerve.

just comment TRIGGERED

She is practically begging for cock.

Quality numerals

This guy's is right
Slide into her PMs and ask her to fuck it out with you with your big sexist alpha gorillia dick

My cousin (who weighs 400 pounds) is an extreme feminist liberal. During the election I posted a status criticizing Michelle Obama for being so upset about hearing Trump say the word "pussy" when she has hosted admitted pimp/drug dealer Jay-Z in her fucking house. My landwhale feminist cousin commented on it "What's it like being the black sheep of the family?"

I didn't want to say anything that could get the rest of the family pissed at me (but trust me, I've got plenty of things I've thought about saying to this fat cunt) so I laughed it off and actually at Thanksgiving my family was commending me for not taking her bait and getting into a huge pissing match

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

I'd just reply with "autism"

i completely agree, but then again id rather not risk my dick being cut off in my sleep after we fuck because she decided that i raped her.

>OP you may have a chance to fuck this girl

In reality if it plays out and he gets laid:

>OP raped me.

>emotional labor

is this the latest excuse for laziness, absences, and unemployment?

"i'm sorry but i can't come into work today. i had too much emotional labor to deal with yesterday."

"i can't work and need government support because of chronically high levels emotional labor."

"i'd love to help you move user but i have a lot of emotional labor to get done today."

>triples into triples

SHADILAY BROTHERS

kek

I'm pretty sure "emotional labor" is just a euphemism for "catering to men"

either mental illness or very esoteric flirting

imo fuck her

OH MY GOD CURRENT UPDATE

Someone post a laughing gif

post the down the road not across the street image

>that cut

Lol

RIP

>talk about feminists getting offended by bullshit
>feminists responds by getting offended at bullshit

literally every time

it's down the road not across it baka nahmean 100 100

>that "cut"

this is now a who's trolling who thread

this has to be fake

Did she live?

If you use the term roastie they really go ballistic.

>emotional labor

> (OP)
>that bitch has way too much free time on her hands, also tell her that her brain has less neurons

You mean fewer neurons, famalam

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Prettybsure that she believes 'emotional labor' is the only thing standing between shitlords and her gay opinion. Basically if sexists would put in the emotional labour to come around to her point of view (become cucky doormat faggots) the world would be perfect. But they won't because they're too lazy and high on privilege.

Cutting across for attention, if she ment it she'd cut upstream

"What's it like being the black sheep of the family?"

Better than being the blue whale of the family.

its as real as it gets, i shit you not.

10/10 WONDERFUL COMEBACK

Then it's the other way around with how many fucking holidays women get.

post more pics from it

i ended up deleting the status because it was just getting way too fucking out of hand.. but she is refusing to drop it so she started up again on a video i posted called "STRAIGHT WHITE MALE DISCUSSES WHITE PRIVILEGE"

Her logic is making my head spin.

christ same here.. i had to give up. she aint worth it..

Crazy bitch

Tell her if she hates white men so much then go shack up with a Nigger or a Muslim.

I'm seriously sick of these ugly, dyke looking cunts complaining about white men.

They only complain because the only white men they can get are pathetic betas.

Worth what? The 5 seconds it takes to formulate a flippant comment that will result in further hilarious sperging?

Might as well admit you don't want to damage your reputation on jewbook

You pussied out of it friendo, now live with the consequences (or unfriend and block her)

Holy shit she has issues

Shame you engaged in an argument with her though, I don't think you should've dignified her ranting with a response like that.

That's one mighty jowl.

>emotional labor

Who gives a shit dude. No one is ever gonna change their minds so just ignore the noise. Youre the type of cuckold that needs to go on pol to get validated

what the fuck. dude I've never posted on Sup Forums before, i just thought some of you would find this funny. no need to be a dick, nigga

>Thanks for proving the stereotype that women never stop talking.

Just do what you can to keep triggering her until you have an entire book in the comments.

Just keep triggering her post another thread about men's rights

Post this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuTWMMpv4yk

It's easy but it is not really fun anymore. Many of these extremist feminist honestly believe right now is their end times, we are witnessing feminism going back into it's 20-40 year hibernation.