Do you guys really hate Jews and blacks or is it just a meme?

Do you guys really hate Jews and blacks or is it just a meme?

strawpoll.me/12062130

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WzzUVBi1_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PNHjBpsh0KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're just kidding about hating blacks. We need them to remove the jew.

once the jew is gone the niggers and mudslimes are next.

its ok if they hate them because black and jews hate them more and guess whos getting wiped out

The jew conspiracy is a meme but the black/mudslime hate is real.
/thread

This whole board is satire. Go back to twitter now hush hush.

I've thought about this a lot. I would say I really dislike the..........

I especially like black Jews.

Yes.

Just get rid of all the crackers and there'd be peace on Earth, am I right brothers?

youtube.com/watch?v=1WzzUVBi1_Q

I do not.

I don't hate blacks more, I just happen to hate black individuals more than other races.

Funny meme, but if there was a button to erase all blacks and jews from the earth, I'd probably press it, just to see if the world would improve.

i'm an ethnic jew and have been here since /n/...my wife is also brown.

if you can't handle bantz, you probably aren't an adult.

also

>giving a fuck if random people like or approve of your life decisions

I can handle bantz, I just want to know if this is Poe's law at work

Most of the less meme-filled discussions on here over the years have indicated that most people hate niggers but don't care about blacks (other than the "muh nigger/black meme" posters) and people are indifferent to jews outside the banking/political class that are prone to nepotism and usury. Same goes for white-trash/white, 3rd-tier asians vs japanese/korean, et cetera. Intelligent people don't appreciate the underclass of every racial subset; big shock. It just so happens that most blacks are niggers.

Though, during Palestine/Lebanon conflicts most here are against Israel for being aggressors. There is an anti-zionist sentiment here, myself included.

Good goy, a shekel has been deposited into your account.

Upboat

yes

Bretty much. Jews are still normal white people but the monkeys are physically dangerous rapists

I don't hate anyone just because of their race alone. I hate someone based on their actions and how it affects me/my family/the society that I live in. However, it just so happens to certain races have a propensity to always get on my bad side...

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=PNHjBpsh0KQ

It's all memes bud.

people who say this board is a satire are from leddit and other cancer websites

so yes, we hate them

Who is a Jew?

The blacks marginalized between niggas and whites are truly one of our greatest weapons.

I voted yes. But ironically.

fpbp
Blacks suck because kikes corrupted them.
If kikes didn't get involved they'd still be in their mud huts chasing gazelle with sticks.
Blacks would have no more of a negative stereotype than uncontacted tribes hiding in the amazon rain forest.

probably most of it is real... i get into really long arguments with holocaust deniers, jew-haters, and neonazis here pretty regularly, and i think even the most hardcore autist wouldn't spend that much time just pretending to be those things

I only hate leftist jews (all leftists suck) and some blacks.

Sunni Muslims should be forced to dig irrigation ditches for non Muslim settlers in the Middle East until they expire though.